ShortByNature is offline New Member

First Huge Cycle.... Please critique

5' 6" currently 162 24 yr old male
    my nat body weight is 126 before i ever picked up a set of weights
    i have done 3 cycles including one i bailed on
    im recovering right now and almost completly healed from a torn labrum in right shoulder. ive been back in the gym for 4 months.. and i finally can now do shoulder presses and incline.

the AAS im using for sure are:
    Test E
    Test P
    D-Bol
    EQ
    Tren ace

14 week cycle

im debating on using a lil bit of deca 4 first 4 - 6 weeks (mainly for shoulder)

dbol 50 - 100 mg for 1st 4 weeks
    test p 350 mg first 3 weeks
    test e at 500 mg first 3
    starting 4th week ill drop the test p and up the test e to 750 mg
    EQ will be at 600 mg for 10 weeks
    the test e i will run at 750 untill 10th week and then swith back to test p
    the last 4 weeks i was going to run the tren ace at 100 mg EoD

the reason i want to switch back to p and cease both the test e and eq at 10 weeks is so it will be pretty much out of my system when i finish the cycle completly

i have plenty of anastrozole and tamoxifin and thats not what im concernd about here

asides from analyzing my cycle... i would like experienced opinions on running the deca at the begging @ 400mg 4-6 weeks
    i know is suppost to be a bad idea to run tren and deca together because of all the progesterone and its suppost to cause pct problems.(from what i have read) but im thinking if i space them this far appart it wil be ok and hopefully greatly help my shoulder.

i dont need any comments or much help about diet. im a nutrion major (not grad yet) and i eat prettty damn well asides from the bad habbit of late night eating

thanks 4 the help[/B][/B]

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    I would take off test p and add 400-600mg of deca for ALL the duration of the cycle, because you receptors could be T-overcharged for the first weeks and they could refuse the chemicals...
    For the rest looks great.Go on and good luck!
    CL

im cutting the test E to 500 mg a week and cutting out the prop in the begging.

and **** it ima throw in about 5-8 weeks of Deca @ 400 mg

i wana get over 190 ****!

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Just drop the deca and run the tren through the cycle..... running the deca that short wont do much and besides you have EQ so you should notice some soothing effect from that... Water retention cushioning the joints collagen syntheses and what not.... the deca for what your suggesting is pointless IMO

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    am i the only one questioning the use of 5 different compounds here?

EQ doesnt do sh1t as far as water retention in the joints. ive done cycles of both and only deca made my joints feel better.

i kinda question throwing in deca my self

its not like its 5 compounds at once. that WOULD be a waste.

like i said though. the ony reason im considering the deca is for my joints. other than that i believe this cycle to be very sound. ive seen plent of instances people running relativly the same cycle and put winny on the end. i hate winny. it messes with my joints. sooooo why not use tren instead.

also... i am fully aware that 5 -6 weeks of deca will not do a whole lot as far as mass building. and if i was running it 4 that reason i would definetly be running more than 400 mg a week

dfp396 is offline New Member
    ive done deca 1ml (300mg per ml) test enth 1ml (300mg per ml ) and test prop (100 mg per ml ) twice a week for 10 weeks and put on 19 lbs of lean weight so hope that helps out

Thread Information