kamealh is offline New Member

2 month's doing 500mg's of test e + 25mg nandrolone

qwer
    Last edited by kamealh; 01-18-2011 at 01:37 AM.

DKbuilder is offline Associate Member
    end will this will not.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the board !

layeazy is offline Banned
    crikey not to be negative mate but i would of expected much greater gains from a cycle like that! I cant understand that does of 25mg of deca its just too little to take any effect. I would assess diet and workouts for sure before i even thought of cycling because its gonna take a long time doing what your already doing..

the deca was IM not oral

I don't know... I never was able to gain weight throughout my life... I'm 6'1 never been able to gain or lose i always hover around 150 - 155 lbs no matter how heavy i eat or don't .... this cycle believe it or not gave me a whole lotta lean muscle and strength which i'm keeping I think my workouts have been based on strength training rather than bulking so I need to re-do my workout... I plan to not juice again for another 6 month's ... clean up eat healthy protein shakes and work harder..... then if somebody would give me a good cycle as in what to stack and the dosages for rhen so I can start getting them ready oh and should I consider HGH? by the way I just turned 30 and have always been the skinny scrawny kid everybody hated cuz he never gained weight.... lol I'm gonna take a lot of work haha...

thank you all for welcoming me to the thread

TheTitan101 is offline New Member
    can definately see improvements but i think you need to get diet sorted..

Did you run any PCT after two months on?

NO I DID NOTTTTT The f&^%ing retard that i got the roids from mentioned nothing about post cycle treatment it's only been 2 weeks since i've been off i'm gonna go get what I need today to start it or is it too late?

Germanbulk is offline New Member
    dont believe he was the retard he probably assumed someone injecting a substance into their body would do some research

lol i deserved that....

I actually did the research .... i knew about it.... I mentioned it to him.... he's my doctor by the way.. lool gotta love 3rd world countries.... but yeah... so i finished up my cycle with a not so serious shoulder injury so I couldn't work out my upper body for a week and now.... 1 week later... i just got my PCT I got proviron , clomid, and pregnyl 5000 i just took 50mg's of clomid/daily for 5 days, 50 mg's of provirondaily for 10 days and about to inject the pregnyl then another injection in 10 days that should be sufficient to bring my test levels back to the norm right?

from my research it seems sufficient enough...

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by kamealh View Post
    I actually did the research .... i knew about it.... I mentioned it to him.... he's my doctor by the way.. lool gotta love 3rd world countries.... but yeah... so i finished up my cycle with a not so serious shoulder injury so I couldn't work out my upper body for a week and now.... 1 week later... i just got my PCT I got proviron , clomid, and pregnyl 5000 i just took 50mg's of clomid/daily for 5 days, 50 mg's of provirondaily for 10 days and about to inject the pregnyl then another injection in 10 days that should be sufficient to bring my test levels back to the norm right?

from my research it seems sufficient enough...

your research obviously lacks significantly.

Fit N Fun is offline Associate Member
    Pregnyl is best used to keep your nuts inflated while on cycle, taking it during PCT may interfere with your PCT. An injection or two at the start of PCT should be OK, but be careful not to inject too much.

Read Swifto's threads on PCT, all you should need is Clomid and Tamoxifen .

This has been covered on here 100 times, a little research will serve you well

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    How much weight did you gain exactly? The new dew fo sho looks better

D.Pump is offline Finishing Member ~ Transformation Contest!
    Damn your DOCTOR didn't mention PCT? Find a new one!

Mr Tick is offline Associate Member
    Not many threads here leave me with my jaw dropping and speechless but this one does.

heh

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Tick View Post
    Not many threads here leave me with my jaw dropping and speechless but this one does.
    lol as in good or OMG this guy... and his lack of research...

I did by the way gain 15 kilo's

what do you mean by end will this will not??? is this code for something?

djmikecollins is offline New Member
    You may have attempted the gear a little soon IMO. Your main focus should be on calorie intake and lifting heavy at this point. Honestly no matter what you take or when you take it, nutrition is still the staple to any fitness plan and it takes a long time to find out what really works for you. You may want to slow down and not consider gear again untill you reach a true plateau. As far a PCT, well PCT is probally more important than the gear; I say this because you will lose everything and maybe get tits if you are running on estrogen after a cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Dont touch steroids again until you get advice properly, you have no idea what your doing or saying. Read the education threads in all sections and sort your diet and training program out because it needs alot of work. Best of luck

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Tick View Post
    x2........ Put the needle down, head to the diet section, and adjust your workouts alot.

Stephen73ta is offline Associate Member
    fail

Kouga53 is offline Junior Member
    Not just fail, but I'm not sure I believe a 33 lb increase, I just don't see it.. Not to mention the fact that the cycle was completely unnecessary, Facepalm...

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I don't see it either. Looks like you toned up some, but I think you wasted your money. Get some blood work done.

Kouga53 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    I don't see it either. Looks like you toned up some, but I think you wasted your money. Get some blood work done.
    My favorite part is when he says he's been working out for two months...he must have hit his potential! hahaha

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kamealh View Post
    what do you mean by end will this will not??? is this code for something?
    end well this will not is what he meant a yoda impersonation of sorts. He was regarding your post pics and flaming potential

adamjames is offline Member
    big gains there man just another 10 courses at a 2 pound gain a course and youl b looking great, and dead, or on trt 4 life with multiple organ failure.

DKbuilder is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary View Post
    end well this will not is what he meant a yoda impersonation of sorts. He was regarding your post pics and flaming potential
    ding ding ding ding!

Thread Information