Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My DNP cycle

poantrex is offline Junior Member
    Hmm, I see. From chatting with others I had the understanding that crystal dnp enters the system much faster, thus the effective dosage is 2x higher.

Thanks for the info, I stand corrected..I guess

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Ok, update for today..

Temp 98.5, but it ranged from 98 - 100 today.
    Weight 194.5

I had some sweating, but nothing out of control. I took an 11am cap and a 9pm cap right on schedule. I also threw in ECA today, and that REALLY wore me out. It was supposed to help with the lethargy, but instead it made me tired and lazy. I'm going to avoid ECA for the rest of the cycle since it doesn't effect me well at all (25 bucks down the drain). I went to the gym today around 6:30, and stayed till 9:45 pm. I worked out pretty intense, touching shoulders/bis, and hitting dips,lats and my max on bench,inclines, and squats -- with cardio in the middle of the workout. I actually felt stronger than normal today, regardless of the fact that I'm on 400 mg of dnp with 600 yesterday.

All the supps were on time, and lots of water and other liquids comsumed throughout the day. I was very surprised to have such an intense workout and I felt energized at the gym after I finished the cardio.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by poantrex
    Hmm, I see. From chatting with others I had the understanding that crystal dnp enters the system much faster, thus the effective dosage is 2x higher.

Thanks for the info, I stand corrected..I guess
    Not really, you're definitely right about something; crystal has a much better absorption rate and one needs take less, but I still take 600mg of crystal; I would only recommend it to someone as experienced as I am though

Originally posted by rampage76
    Ok, update for today..

Temp 98.5, but it ranged from 98 - 100 today.
    Weight 194.5

I had some sweating, but nothing out of control. I took an 11am cap and a 9pm cap right on schedule. I also threw in ECA today, and that REALLY wore me out. It was supposed to help with the lethargy, but instead it made me tired and lazy. I'm going to avoid ECA for the rest of the cycle since it doesn't effect me well at all (25 bucks down the drain). I went to the gym today around 6:30, and stayed till 9:45 pm. I worked out pretty intense, touching shoulders/bis, and hitting dips,lats and my max on bench,inclines, and squats -- with cardio in the middle of the workout. I actually felt stronger than normal today, regardless of the fact that I'm on 400 mg of dnp with 600 yesterday.

All the supps were on time, and lots of water and other liquids comsumed throughout the day. I was very surprised to have such an intense workout and I felt energized at the gym after I finished the cardio.
    That's bizarre, I'm beginning to wonder about your product bro. If you're taking lots of pyruvate, that should help with lethargy, but I've never used the word "energized" while on dnp. I sit here on day 2 soon to take my 3rd cap and a thin layer of sweat covers my entire body. I went to a bar for a little while tonight and sat by an open door wearing nothing but jeans and a short sleeved polo with no undershirt and I was comfortable, but as soon as I got home, I started sweating like hell again. Don't give up on it yet, maybe up the dose to 600 tomorrow and see how ya "like" that. Only thing I can think of is your timing. You begin to feel each cap about 2 hours after taking it; it peaks at around 15hrs and has a half life of about 30. Maybe yours were just spaced out really well.

JP, its definitely possible. I spaced it out so carefully that its ridiculous. I'll knock it back to 600 since the 400 i took today did nothing for me. And I am definitely not sweating at all. I did 10 hour intervals today, and I will move back to 8 tomarrow. Since I took it at 9pm, I guess I can take it RIGHT before I hit the sack...

Well bro, today is day 3 for me on 600mg per day and let's just say there will be no workout today. I'm miserable. Yesterday wasn't terrible, I also got a decent workout in, but today sucks. I will be taking my third cold shower of the day in a few minutes. I'm dreading work tonight. Anyway, hope you're feeling shitty too so you know your stuff is working.
    Keep us updated

Originally posted by JP1570
    Well bro, today is day 3 for me on 600mg per day and let's just say there will be no workout today. I'm miserable. Yesterday wasn't terrible, I also got a decent workout in, but today sucks. I will be taking my third cold shower of the day in a few minutes. I'm dreading work tonight. Anyway, hope you're feeling shitty too so you know your stuff is working.
    Keep us updated
    Yeah bro, I definitely felt something today. I had a thin layer of sweat on me all day long, I felt really weak, didn't want to go anything, felt a little sick at times. I woudln't even think about going to the gym today... sex is enough of a workout for this brother.

well anyways, I'll have my nightly update later on.

DNPNOOBIE is offline Junior Member
    rampage good stuff. watchout for sex it transmits dnp into the chick. can damage her eggs i think.

nway any weight loss noticed in mirror? also any scale changes?

Update for today: avg weight during day is 194.5
    Avg temp: 98.5-99.5

I felt the sweats today... not really bad, but all day I had a thin layer of sweat on me. I raised my dose to 600 mg/day and have not had any sides. I think tomarrow will be my last day since I have to fly home saturday.

I really can't self-evaluate the changes, so I'm not sure how it all looks, not to mention the 'water' still needs to come off. I'm not sure if I am actually retaining any, but I guess I will know soon enough.

The piss is yellow, so is the cum.

rampage, ya it is weird some people say "600mg powder is hell on earth" but i already did 600mg crystal its not even hard. and it wasnt underdosed. I did 1 gram for 1 day, it was more heat but not much intolerable either livable at home.

rampage, so what are the fat loss results in your cycle.?

Originally posted by DNPNOOBIE
    rampage, ya it is weird some people say "600mg powder is hell on earth" but i already did 600mg crystal its not even hard. and it wasnt underdosed. I did 1 gram for 1 day, it was more heat but not much intolerable either livable at home.
    Didn't you say that I would die on 400mg/day?

Didn't you say that I would die on 400mg/day?
    Yea, it's kinds funny to see you change your mind that quickly on something like that dnpnoobie. I hope you didn't take 600mg just because we said we did. If we had been full of shit or had underdosed stuff, then you could have gotten hurt. Glad you at least see it our way now though

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmmmmmmm

Hey JP1570 reason why i said that is because i already did crystal from the same source your using now but i did it few months ago and i did 400mg and thought it was quite easy. Thus i thought it was underdosed, and i had done up to 1 gram crystalline of the same source u have (but only for 1 day) . I thought it was underdosed but i was wrong, it wasnt. Hence the reason why i said 600mg could be dangerous.

nway bro jp1570 my stuff should come here first thing monday morning ill start my cycle then

Rampage how are your results of fat loss?

btw JP u find Powder to be harder than crystal?
    i find the powder to have different heat.. than the crystal one..
    powder little heat all day then one massive heat wave for 1 hour. crystal would be moderate heat all throughout the day , no massive heat attacks.

BANG

I just took my last cap about 5 minutes ago.

Weight: 191
    Temp: 99.1

Sides/Comments: I wokeup with the worst case of dry throat and I will sleep with the same problem. It's as annoying as a bad transmission, but I guess its almost over. Don't be shocked by the weight, my weight varies every 30 minutes. Earlier today it was 193, so who knows. The past 7 days have been rough, and I am not yet satisied with the results. As pointed out by my bro JP, I won't see the results I have been waiting for until the water comes off, so I will be patient with that.

However, overall, I have to say that an extended cycle of DNP was very rough, and my future cycles will be blitzes at a high dose. Secondly, its clique to simply say, "all drugs effect people differently", but it is so true. About 6-8 hours after taking a cap, its effects wear off. The onset for the effects is about 1-2 hours max, and the peak (shit feeling) is about 4 hours after I take the cap. If I don't take another cap every 8 hours, the effects will be so mild that I will not even get hot. Therefore, all my future cycles will be at 8 hour intervals (after titrating that batch).

DNP is not a drug to fuck with, but aside for the weakness, it didn't effect me negatively. I felt sick at times, hot at times, and just plain shitty sometimes, but with the supps and careful water intake and keeping very cool at all times this wasn't too rough.

I have "lost" 9 lbs since I started according to the scale. I will post results again later when the water comes off.

Sleeping on dnp is a bitch huh.... I wake up every hour or so and switch pillows and sides of the bed because I'm sweating so damn much. I usually see the results from dnp in certain spots, like the first time I used it, any fat I had on my chest basically went away. I think in the end you'll like your results bro.
    Dnpnoobie, I find crystal much harder than powder. By the third day on crystal I am a giant piece of shit who does nothing but sweat and consume water.

Originally posted by JP1570
    Sleeping on dnp is a bitch huh.... I wake up every hour or so and switch pillows and sides of the bed because I'm sweating so damn much.
    You gotta be kidding me... actually, last night was the first time this shit happened to me. It was horrible, I wokeup like every 15 minutes to flip my pillow around and 20 minutes later it was wet too. I had the fan on me and both windows open, and it would be cold and wet. I felt like shit last night AND I FEEL LIKE SHIT NOW. I need my goddamn sleep!

Anyways, I will be home soon... in my nice big king-size. I cannot fucking wait!

And if I could loose the fat from my chest, I would go shirtless for all of 2003. After 5 years, its just the chest fat that's being a little bitch and won't go away.

rampage, u said u lost 9lb. ? any weight loss noticed visually? i mean 9lb of pure fat is huge....

i remmeber a guy showed his pic he did 200mg crystal for 6 days and 400mg crystal for 4 days, he dropped only 6lb of adipose tissue but visually. IT WAS HUGE. as if he dropped 20lb..

and ur telling me u dropped 9lb but nothing noticable? u prolly lost shit load of water/muscle then..

heres the pic of before/after DNP pic of the guy who lost 6lb in 10 days (200mg crystal for 6 days and 400mg crystal for 4 days)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My DNP cycle-back-before-.jpg  

AFTER PIC....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My DNP cycle-bruceback4.jpg  

You gotta be kidding me... actually, last night was the first time this shit happened to me. It was horrible, I wokeup like every 15 minutes to flip my pillow around and 20 minutes later it was wet too. I had the fan on me and both windows open, and it would be cold and wet. I felt like shit last night AND I FEEL LIKE SHIT NOW. I need my goddamn sleep!

Anyways, I will be home soon... in my nice big king-size. I cannot fucking wait!

And if I could loose the fat from my chest, I would go shirtless for all of 2003. After 5 years, its just the chest fat that's being a little bitch and won't go away.
    LOL, flip the pillow, grab the other pillow, switch sides of the bed, hit the fan to see if it will go any faster, down some ice water.... I know the drill bro. You're gonna love the results, just give it a little time.

JP, so the results I see right now are nothing compared to what I will see in the next week? I'm excited now! haha, I can't wait to see the water come off. Yeah, the bed thing was killing me last night. Like I said, 3 cycle blitzes from now on.

I still feel really weak and my head hurts a little.

rampage i think it only takes few days for the water to drop. drops pretty quickly. 7 Days total 100% dropped. most of the water should drop within 2 days, so u should notice most of the results from 2 day water drop but like i said you gotta diet to get noticable results. restrictive diet .

Yeah, my diet on the cycle was pretty well kept.

rampage, so your telling me you dont notice any big difference if any difference at all in fat loss?

What was your dosage breakdown

and u said its 7 days.
    and what was your caloric intake/breakdown.

Like i said DNP is overrated i believe, (burn 1lb a day of adipose tissue requires a 3500 caloric deficit) DNP cannot burn 3500cals a day, even at highest dosage unless your maintenance is 4000cals.

DNP gives 50% Boost of your maintenance, which is alot but nothing miraculous. So if ur Basal is 2000calories then DNP will burn 1000calories. If your basal is 4000calories then DNP will burn 2000calories. You see you gotta diet to even reach 1 pound a day. Eat below maintenance .

One thing i dont understand is the DNP DOSAGE.

200mg Dose how much Boost? of Basal
    400mg how much
    600mg how much
    800mg how much
    1000mg how much

rampage im getting my DNP Crystal shipment (same as JP1570) on monday and ill be running 600mg /day for 2 weeks with heavy restrictive dieting. Ill probably post my diary here.

dnpnoobie, keep us updated on how that goes. if you did 1 gram/day without any sides, I say raise that dose! you could probably start at 600 and see how you react. whatever works best for you. my tolerance isn't quite as high as yours, but definitely keep us posted.

kites is offline Junior Member
    hey rampage. im kinda lazy, and dont want to add, could you post a chart of usage and amount taken everyday, for how long, I just want to compare results, for my next cycle. nothing fancy
    thanks

Originally posted by kites
    hey rampage. im kinda lazy
    Move your pointer to the top right corner and click that X. Shut down your computer and proceed to the nearest treadmill. As I've stated before, DNP is for disciplined bros.

poantrex is offline Junior Member
    Best way to judge dnp results is by the mirror, not the scale.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    First off fella's good going with the DNP , I knew one dude that took that crap a long time ago (he was very inexperianced) and landed himself in the hospital. They thought he was ODing on Xtc his internal temp was so high.

My question is to Rampage, I feel you with the chest fat problem it is the story of my life!!!! I was wondering if you ever tried any of those transdermal fat loss creams in that area. I always thought they were crap but I will try anything right about now, my body is getting too beat up from dieting and cardio.... If anyone has any experiance with them please post a little info.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by painintheazz
    First off fella's good going with the DNP , I knew one dude that took that crap a long time ago (he was very inexperianced) and landed himself in the hospital. They thought he was ODing on Xtc his internal temp was so high.

My question is to Rampage, I feel you with the chest fat problem it is the story of my life!!!! I was wondering if you ever tried any of those transdermal fat loss creams in that area. I always thought they were crap but I will try anything right about now, my body is getting too beat up from dieting and cardio.... If anyone has any experiance with them please post a little info.
    you will have better results if you perform a search. or start a new thread on that subject.

Peace

Ok, I just got back online, and I got some new info.

First, I don't have an accurate scale here, but I do know that I am still warm sometimes. Also, I don't know if anyone else has info on this, but there is something about the shits when you stop dnp . I don't want to get into vivid details, but basically it isn't very pleasent.

I've also been eating like a horse since I got back... i mean JUNK food. It's only been 2 days, but I am getting myself back under control starting this hour. It's ridiculous, I feel like eating every bit of junk food I can find. I'll post my new weight when I get to a scale I can trust.

Cruezer is offline Banned
    update?

I don't have any weight stats for ya so far, but I can say that I have been craving every fattening and carb enriched food product I see. Because of the x-mas break I have been eating like a horse, and mostly bad food at that.

I'll get weight stats soon, but I imagine I've put on some weight since I got back.

Mr.Nice Guy is offline Banned
    update!

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    his stats at the YMCA GYM last friday he was at 185lbs or somthing like but then he hit the slopes after we got pulled over for street racing. whole time he was worried about wether or not he was guna go to jail for a warrent so gawd knows what his weight is now after his night of geeking!! lol

Originally posted by jarrett
    his stats at the YMCA GYM last friday he was at 185lbs or somthing like but then he hit the slopes after we got pulled over for street racing. whole time he was worried about wether or not he was guna go to jail for a warrent so gawd knows what his weight is now after his night of geeking!! lol
    hahahhaa, fucking ymca scale was all off. I'll get a better measurement today. And I wasn't worried about going to jail for a warrant, I was worried about going to jail for hitting the slopes while you were driving with cops everywhere! "hey dude, look at all the cops.... hold the wheel.. *SNIFF*"

dude,are ya gonna give us update or wot then lol?

rahul is offline New Member
    can you also post your body fat percentage's (if you have anything to measure it with..)?

this is very interesting.. appreciate you posting this info..

it was interesting until he decided not to give us an update lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information