GREEK is offline New Member

just want to get lean

what do u guys think is the best cutting cycle....im 5'7" 175lbs..im back in shape diet is perfect, cardio 5x's a week....workout is best it has ever been...now its time for the cycle...i can get my hands on EQ, Prop, CYp, fina, winny, and all other ** products..what do u guys think...set me up with a good cycle

bump

anyone wana help me out...tell me what yas think

sd11 is offline Banned
    Holy shit man I just checked your profile and your 20 years old and have already done 6 cycles....WOW! Anyways, I would hope if you have done that many cycles so far that you would have some idea of what your doing and be able to design a cutting cycle. Not to be a dick, but no one is going to do the work for you, do some reasearch, propose a cycle, and post it in the steroid questions forum....that way you will get a lot more responses and some help tweaking what you have come up with.

your right but

honeslty my past cycles were all bulking...attempting to gain weight and sstrength for baseball..i have never doen a cutting cycle..to be honest with u i have never dieted or done cardio the way im doing now...i feel great...workouts r doing real well not slugish at all..the reason ive done so much was to help get drafted..anyway ive never done a cutting cycle before and was hoping on some of oyur feed backs..

my proposed cycle would be

Weeks 1-5 100mg prop ED
    1-12 500mgs cyp
    1-10 400mgs eq
    7-12 100mg winny ED..** pills
    8-15 75 mg fina ED

problem with this though is test is a decent amount and i dont want any bloatedness..i want as little body fat as possible..and withthe test i always got what i dont want now...what do u guys think?

GREEK

sd11 is offline Banned
    Not bad bro, but I have some suggestions....
    1. Why not run prop your entire cycle
    2. If your gonna run cyp and jumpstart it with prop only do it till week 4 and I would use 100mg eod or 50mg ed
    3. Run the eq till week 12
    4. I don't know what drugs you've used in the past, but I wouldn't run winny at 100mg ed for a first time
    5. I would start the winny and fina both in week 10
    6. If you have bloating problems run adex during your cycle
    7. You made no mention of ancillaries!!

thanks sd11

i was honestly thinking of runniong prop the whole lenght...i loved prop when ive used it in the past..also the Eq 12 weeks makes more sense..thank you...i have arimidex and plan on using throughout cycle..so u think i should start the winny and fina in week 10 at the same time..how many weeks each and what do u think the proper dosage would be...** pills i will probably do 50mgs ED, and the fina u think 75 mg a day is aight?

thanks,

GREEK

sd11 is offline Banned
    Start the winny in week 10, but you don't have to start the fina the same time as winny, you could start it a little earlier....as far as dose 50 and 75 looks good to me!

how many weeks would u run the fina...and also how many weeks would u run the winny?

Thread Information