Antonioj is offline Junior Member

Test E + Dbol + Adex + Clen 3rd Cycle

Ok so my last cycle was a train wreck, got badly ill on week 6 and lost a stone(14lbs) in one week so decided to stop and treat it as the end of my cycle. Still did PCT two weeks later to be safe.

Anyway, been eating well, stopped drinking after a little bulking and cutting I managed to lose 12lbs since new year. Strongest I've ever been and lowest bf (Judging purely from photos).

---------------------------------------------------

Cycle as follows:
    Test E @ 500mg Weeks 1-10
    Dbol Taper on and off @ 40mg Weeks 1-3
    Clenbutarol Tapering on and off @ 80mg Weeks 7-10
    Arimidex @ 0.5 EOD Weeks 1-10

PCT
    Nolva + Clomid Weeks 13-15

Basic diet info:
    Cals: 3500
    Protein: 150g
    Carbs: 200g
    Fat: 80g

Starting stats:
    188lbs
    Bf: Unknown, Guess!
    Height: 5'10'

Pin thursday next week(17th) then Mon-Thurs every week.

Pics included...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test E + Dbol + Adex + Clen 3rd Cycle-dsc00250.jpg   Test E + Dbol + Adex + Clen 3rd Cycle-dsc00253.jpg  
    Last edited by Antonioj; 03-12-2011 at 06:01 PM.

DFRELAT is offline Associate Member
    I'm by no means a diet expert but your protein is too low. Around 1.5 grams of protein per pound is a good starting point I think but better ask the diet gurus in here!

BDL
    BDL is offline New Member
    = 2120 calories not 3500.

Are you going to reduce your calories while you do clen ?
    What do you mean when u say taper on/off. Are you saying for eg; week 7 of clen, 80/0/80/0/80/0/80.

Quote Originally Posted by DFRELAT View Post
    I'm by no means a diet expert but your protein is too low. Around 1.5 grams of protein per pound is a good starting point I think but better ask the diet gurus in here!
    I was under the impression that between 0.8-1.2g/lb was ideal, but happy to take a bit of advice. I have no problem upping the protein intake.

Quote Originally Posted by BDL View Post
    = 2120 calories not 3500.

Are you going to reduce your calories while you do clen ?
    What do you mean when u say taper on/off. Are you saying for eg; week 7 of clen, 80/0/80/0/80/0/80.
    By tapering on/off I mean the usual way e.g Clen 20/20/40/40/60/60/80 Week7-80 Week8-80 Week 9-80/60/40 last few days. Ill be adding keto at the end of the second week to upregulate the receptors

BDL
    BDL is offline New Member
    Im no expect but here are the problems/suggestions i have with you cycle;
    1. Id do dbol for 4 weeks not 3, and go 30/30/30/30 (possibly 40mg last week)
    2. Id run test E for 12 weeks not 10.
    3. Id eat 200+gram of protein.
    4. 150g protein = 600 calories, 200g carbs = 800 calories, 80g fat = 720, total 2120 calories, Your missing around 1,500 calories..
    5. Id save the clen for a keto diet after your PCT.

Just my 2c.

Thanks DBL, upped the protein to between 200-250 per day (Whatever I can manage to squeeze into one day).

So time for a quick update.

Currently at week 4, decided to add deca to the cycle at 200mg/week. Been on this since the start, I didnt just add it in later.

Weight is up 19lbs so far which is pretty unreal for me, never seen gains like this before. I under no illusions and know that it will be mostly water at this point but I'm still delighted with progress so far. Waist had grown an inch with the bloat.

As for 'feeling' the gear I'm getting back-pumps with alot of exercises and deadlift is near impossible but I still manage to get out the full 4 sets. This is really getting in the way with leg work-outs, I couldnt get past the first set on leg press(after 4 sets of squats) with the pain. Pretty funny though, sometimes I look like I need a zimmer frame!

I'll update again in 1-2 weeks when the test-e and deca have fully kicked in.

Pic included:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test E + Dbol + Adex + Clen 3rd Cycle-week-4.jpg  

Hey guys thought I'd put in a final update, Ive just finished PCT and decided to share the results.

Ive finished with a gain of 11lbs to 198lbs which I'm more than happy with.

PCT was tough this time major cramps and mood swings kept 'mostly' under control. Got through it but lost 8lbs which was a bit dissapointing

Comparison pics included..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test E + Dbol + Adex + Clen 3rd Cycle-comparison.jpg  

irongod is offline New Member
    dude your protein is way too low

Thread Information