Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Pistol's TB500 LOG!!!!!!!!

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Man you are in the toughest time, off cycle or off blast is the hardest time to stick with it. You work just as hard but lose progress it seems, but you aren't. Your maintaining and working hard to keep the foundation bigger and better than it was before so next blast you can progress even further. Keep your eye o the ultimate prize and dont think about it just do it.
    Glad your tendonitis is feeling better man. Thats great news.
    You're totally right. It's always the same. It's just a matter of staying on course and pushing forward. Def happy things are clearing up a bit.

Today was my first day doing arms in a couple of weeks and things went quite well. First off the Tendonitis is still there but at about 15% of what is was when I started the TB500 cycle. It is without a doubt healing up and I'm really excited about this. I went mostly light today and only curling 80lbs to try not stressing the elbow any more than need-be. This weight seems to be perfect for not over-stressing my elbow but still getting a good pump with higher reps. I can go much higher on the preacher curl machine without bothering my elbow at all because it hits the outer bicep and elbow so no issues there. Rebounding back to my TRT dose has been OK at best. Def. feel that I'm leveling out so that's a def. plus. I will keep pushing forward and try to get fully healed before my winter bulker which I'm hoping to be injury free during.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I hear ya on the loss of motivation after cycle, I just finished pct and with my injuries I too am fighting to stay focused. My tendonosis in my elbow/bicep is really making it hard to train, the pain is keeping me from doing certain lifts and using any real weight. My shoulder is getting better, but I am still keeping the weight down so I don't drop the bar on my chest again when it gives out. Keep at it, the motivation will come back, it always does. Glad the tb is working, I will be placing an order soon.

I totally hear you. The motivation always comes back but it's def. 3-4 weeks of struggle. I would def. recommend starting a TB cycle. I am def. healing with it no questions asked. I may extend mine beyond the 8 weeks and do 10 weeks and then the maintenance of once per month.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    ^ well?

True believer now? =)

So, I started week 6 today and did my 7th pin. No issues with this at all and I'm still feeling progress. The Tendonitis is def. clearing up and my neck is clearly feeling better. We'll see what the next few weeks provide.

Update: I think my Tendonitis is completely healed. For the past few days I can't get it to hurt even 1%. I'm hoping to hit the gym tonight so that will be the true test but not feeling any pain AT ALL. My neck is also feeling so much better. It's not fully healed but at least 50% better. This stuff is the real deal.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Great to hear !

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    Update: I think my Tendonitis is completely healed. For the past few days I can't get it to hurt even 1%. I'm hoping to hit the gym tonight so that will be the true test but not feeling any pain AT ALL. My neck is also feeling so much better. It's not fully healed but at least 50% better. This stuff is the real deal.
    just take it light on those routines that caused the problem in the first place.

it's been a couple of years, and my tendonitis is still in remission. Funny thing, now my left forearm is whispering it's thinking about the tendonitis, so I've been laying off the reverse curls.

I plan another round of TB here real soon to coincide with my back procedure. maybe it can calm down the left arm tendonitis somewhat too.
    PistolPete33 likes this.

I needed to update this log because I just got back from the gym. First of all I didn't even want to go at all. I have a chest cold that is kicking my butt and my motivation hasn't been the best. Anyways, like a good boy I hit the gym up knowing it was chest and shoulder day. On the way there I was trying to psyche myself up because this is typically my most frustrating day at the gym. Anyways, I get there and I'm doing my first working set with incline dumbell presses and the weights felt light. My neck wasn't bothering me nor was my tendonitis. I felt strong so I kept going up in weight.

I'm a month off of my blast and back at my TRT dosage and my lifts have been down quite a bit. That said, my lifts today were equal to or greater than the peak of my last blast. I felt awesome (besides not being able to breath) and the weights were going up with ease. For the first time in 2+ years I could actually press stronger with my right arm than my left. This tells me 1 of 2 things:

1.) The TB500 is absolutely working on healing my neck (which I know it is because the pain has gone from a sharp nagging pain to a very dull twinge) thus allowing my pressing motion to be returning to where it should be. This is the best case scenario as moving forward will be so much easier to get my chest and shoulders back to size while not being the fairly decent sized guy benching 200lbs. Not that I care about anyone else when I'm there but I've had people looking over at me when I was struggling with 200-225lbs bench presses.

2.) My blast- which was 750mg Test E and 400mg Masteron Prop (cutting cycle) was severely under-dosed and my TRT (pharmacy Test C) dose of 200mg/week (yes it is high) is bringing my test levels HIGHER than what I was using. I am also eating more which will compound this and increase strength.

My guess though is that my gear was def. a bit underdosed but not much. Whenever I blast again I'm going to keep my TRT dose from the pharmacy and add in whatever else I'm blasting with.

Back on Topic: I'm ecstatic about my progress with the TB500. It's bringing my quality of life back to near normal and it is totally healing things up. My hip (replaced hip) has been felling awesome lately too but I'm not sure if that is a coincidence or not but I'll take it. I only have a few weeks left of my TB cycle but I've decided to extend it an extra 2-4 weeks before going to a maintenance dose of once monthly.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Glad things are progressing so well with the TB500. Most stuff that originates from vet use on horses IMO sucks (ie: kynoselen, EQ) but TB500 is the real deal and truly works. Thanks for the update and excellent log thus far.

I needed to update this log because I just got back from the gym. First of all I didn't even want to go at all. I have a chest cold that is kicking my butt and my motivation hasn't been the best. Anyways, like a good boy I hit the gym up knowing it was chest and shoulder day. On the way there I was trying to psyche myself up because this is typically my most frustrating day at the gym. Anyways, I get there and I'm doing my first working set with incline dumbell presses and the weights felt light. My neck wasn't bothering me nor was my tendonitis. I felt strong so I kept going up in weight.

I'm a month off of my blast and back at my TRT dosage and my lifts have been down quite a bit. That said, my lifts today were equal to or greater than the peak of my last blast. I felt awesome (besides not being able to breath) and the weights were going up with ease. For the first time in 2+ years I could actually press stronger with my right arm than my left. This tells me 1 of 2 things:

1.) The TB500 is absolutely working on healing my neck (which I know it is because the pain has gone from a sharp nagging pain to a very dull twinge) thus allowing my pressing motion to be returning to where it should be. This is the best case scenario as moving forward will be so much easier to get my chest and shoulders back to size while not being the fairly decent sized guy benching 200lbs. Not that I care about anyone else when I'm there but I've had people looking over at me when I was struggling with 200-225lbs bench presses.

2.) My blast- which was 750mg Test E and 400mg Masteron Prop (cutting cycle) was severely under-dosed and my TRT (pharmacy Test C) dose of 200mg/week (yes it is high) is bringing my test levels HIGHER than what I was using. I am also eating more which will compound this and increase strength.

My guess though is that my gear was def. a bit underdosed but not much. Whenever I blast again I'm going to keep my TRT dose from the pharmacy and add in whatever else I'm blasting with.

Back on Topic: I'm ecstatic about my progress with the TB500. It's bringing my quality of life back to near normal and it is totally healing things up. My hip (replaced hip) has been felling awesome lately too but I'm not sure if that is a coincidence or not but I'll take it. I only have a few weeks left of my TB cycle but I've decided to extend it an extra 2-4 weeks before going to a maintenance dose of once monthly.
    Awesome!
    PistolPete33 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Glad things are progressing so well with the TB500. Most stuff that originates from vet use on horses IMO sucks (ie: kynoselen, EQ) but TB500 is the real deal and truly works. Thanks for the update and excellent log thus far.
    Thank you sir. These blogs can really help people make a decision if they are thinking of running a certain product. I'm doing this TB cycle because of Times Roman's log which convinced me that I needed to run this stuff. One of the best decisions I've ever made.

Just finished my 8th pin so starting week 7. I'm going to continue for 10 weeks before my maintenance period of once per month for a few months. Still feeling really good. Neck feels great today no pain or tightness, Tendonitis in elbow is barely there, and my hip feels great. Today is arm day at the gym which is the day that aggravates the Tendonitis the most. I will update post workout. That said, I'm going to keep my curls with lighter weights and higher reps to keep from making things worse. I will prob. follow this training idea for the next month or longer.

So, yesterday when I did arms the Tendonitis didn't bother me UNTIL I went up to 90lbs. on the barbell curls. 80lbs. was TOTALLY fine but at 90lbs my elbow started bothering me. I guess I'm keeping things rather light for the next month or longer. My other curls are fine going heavier but this is the one exercise that really bothers my elbow. Other than that I felt great. I even did a bunch of my lifts without my forearm strap which I haven't done in forever so that's more progress.

Things are honestly getting better and better BY THE DAY!!!! Yesterday was back day which is always my best day because I can lift super heavy and besides the elbow issue not have any injuries holding me back. In order to compensate for the Tendonitis in my elbow I always use the wrist strap and on back day I always use lifting straps because it lessens the stress on the elbow because I don't have to squeeze as hard. The gripping hard is one of the contributing issues to the Tendonitis. It's also from BJJ because of all the constant grip training (ie gripping gi sleeves over a pullup bar while doing pull ups) so the less gripping I do the better for the Tendonitis.

Anyways, yesterday while doing back I didn't use the forearm strap OR the lifting straps. The lack of lifting straps will also allow my forearms to grow more which is obviously a good thing. It was one of the best workouts I've had in a long time and completely PAIN FREE!!!! So so so glad I started doing TB500. It's allowing me to get my life back and not be in pain all the time.

Going to be starting HGH in a few weeks so I'm sure that will heal me up even more.

A bit more progress again today which is awesome. Today was arm day for me. The Tendonitis is still a bit of an issue but it's SOOO much better. I discovered today that if I do wider grip curls and try to pin my elbows to my ribs then there is zero pain. When I go go narrow and my elbows flair out that's when the inside of the elbow bothers me. I curled up to 90lbs. today with really strict form and the elbow pain wasn't bad at all. This week (Wednesday) starts week 8 for me but I'm going to run this for 10 weeks and then for my maintence dose I'm going to start with bi-monthly and eventually monthly thru early 2015. I'm hoping by Feb. I will be completely off TB500 and will be injury free. Time will tell.

My neck seems mostly fine as well so all is good.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Glad to hear that you are doing better.

So, I did my 9th injection so starting week 8. I've decided to no extend to 10 weeks because I'm feeling great right now. I'm going to do a monthly injection and I will prob. start that in 2 weeks. Overall, I'm so glad that I did this cycle. My elbow is so much better and my neck feels the best it has in 2 years now.

I absolutely recommend running this stuff if you're dealing with injuries.
    Lifted1 likes this.

Lifted1 is offline Member
    great log PP! im tired of my nagging lower back and i really strained it today...im ordering some tb500 monday since arr will be having a one day sale!

confused on dosing a bit...you said you were doing 2mg subq weekly, but on arr's site it appears the whole vial is 2mg (unless its 2mg/ml 10ml vial and labeled poorly). can you or TR clarify?

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted1 View Post
    great log PP! im tired of my nagging lower back and i really strained it today...im ordering some tb500 monday since arr will be having a one day sale!

confused on dosing a bit...you said you were doing 2mg subq weekly, but on arr's site it appears the whole vial is 2mg (unless its 2mg/ml 10ml vial and labeled poorly). can you or TR clarify?
    It is 2mg per VIAL. I simply added 1ML of bacterial water to the vial and injected Sub Q. Figure 2 vials for the first week and one vial for the following 7 weeks. Pretty simple.

Lifted1 is offline Member
    It is 2mg per VIAL. I simply added 1ML of bacterial water to the vial and injected Sub Q. Figure 2 vials for the first week and one vial for the following 7 weeks. Pretty simple.
    got it. thanks brotha!

I'm almost 3 weeks since my last TB injection and still feeling great. My neck is still fine and my elbow is still feeling so much better. Will keep this thread going. That said, I did start running HGH so I'm sure that will take over.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information