BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member

Question nolvadex, airmidex, clomid. ????? how????

hows it going fellas from the darkside. i'm getting ready to start my 2nd cycle of sust 250/organon rediject, @ 500mg/weekly for 8, stacked w/ deca 200mg/ml bottle from organon for the first 4 weeks of the cycle. i have secured about 2 boxes of clomid, = 60 tabs/50mg ea. how do i incorporate the use of nolvadex and or arimidex as an anti-e? my first beginner cycle consisted of sust 250mg rediject/organon for six weeks, and pyramided at 500mg on my 3rd and 4th week, and started my clomid three weeks after the completion of my 6th week w/ 50/mg daily for three weeks. had great results as a beginner.

started @ 5'4 147lbs
    ended @ 160lbs. diet was in check and supplements as well.

i know that i'm gonna be running into some estro issues w/ this stronger cycle, and need advice about nolvadex or arimidex. is this stacked while on cycle???? PLEASE HELP... thank you buds.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    1. I'd extend the test to 10wks
    2. Deca for 4wks is a complete waste
    3. Pyramiding is never needed
    4. Clomid-300mg day 1, 100mg -10 days, 50mg-17 days-3wks after last injection
    5. 20mg of Nolva throughout entire cycle including clomid
    6. .5mg of A-dex throughout entire cycle

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    thanks bro, but i'm still confused on how uch of nolvadex , a-dex, clomid i should exactly take and when?? can you plese explain to me how much i should take and when in my cylce should it be used. thanks again.

chevy44 is offline Member
    what pheedno means is take 20 mg nolva/day. usually its 10 mg pills, so u take two of them/day. same w/ the A-dex but @ .5mg/day. and then two weeks after ur last test shot, u start taking clomid.
    day 1 300mgs/day
    day 2-11 100mgs/day
    day 12-21 50mgs/day
    and u should REALLY take his advice and run sustanon for 11 weeks and either run the deca for 10 weeks or drop it totally. deca is not used to "jump start" cycles. if u want u could add some d-bol at the begining for the first 4 weeks @ 30mgs/day.

Thread Information