johnny1234 is offline Associate Member

Deca Durabolin and Winstrol

i am a new beginner have taken roids before.. but never winstrol or deca . could anyone tell me how to stack it and how many time to shoot up each week of both. If someone can write me out a cycle for like 8 weeks would begood. Show how many CCs i need to shoot up of each sterioid each week. also are those two good to stack with. i weigh 180 and i would like to lose weight so tell me what you think.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    if you want to shed pounds off your 180, then why are you planning on using juice to accomplish that ?? why not just tweak your diet up and your workout regimen (along with some good cardio).

do yourself a favor and use the search button. not trying to be a dick, but research some stuff before you think about throwing it in your body. things to look for - how to take winstrol , how many times to take winstrol, how long to run deca , what to run after you're done cycling

deca and winstrol

i want to get cut man and bulk up a little. i just wanted to know how many times to do it. cc per week. and if that was okay to stack deca with it as well. if someone could help me out let me know thanks

KeyMastur is offline VET
    How old are you ? How tall are you ?

We all can help you out. But you can help yourself out by doing a little research first. Expand your mind as much as you can yourself before asking others for help. Then, when you think you're ready, come here and ask.

deca and winstrol

20 years old im 5'8' can u just help meout and ihave been doin gresearch on it. I just want toknow what you think i should cycle it.

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: deca and winstrol

Originally posted by johnny1234
    20 years old im 5'8' can u just help meout and ihave been doin gresearch on it. I just want toknow what you think i should cycle it.
    And I want to know what you think on how you should cycle it. Put it in some format like this :

week 1 - total # weeks : steroid @ mg's / week

1/2 cc of deca first week
    1cc of deca 2nd week
    1 1/2 deca 3rd
    2cc of deca 4th
    1 1/2 5th
    1 6th
    1/2 7th

winstrol
    1/2cc 3 times a week
    1 2nd week
    1 1/2 3rd wek
    2 4th
    1 /1/2 cc 5th
    1 cc three times a week
    1/2 three times a week 7th week
    tell me what ya think of this,.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    to be nice - not good.

once again, things to look for - how to take winstrol , how many times to take winstrol, how long to run deca , what to run after you're done cycling, what gyno is.

i could simply state my opinion on how you could run things, but then you really wouldn't be learning much now would you ?? it's always nice to know a lot more than you think you know before you stick a chemical in your body.

look man all im asking your opinion on how to stack it if u dont want to help me then dont bother i will get some one elses opinion who wil actually help me. thanks alot man apreciate it

KeyMastur is offline VET
    look man all im asking your opinion on how to stack it if u dont want to help me then dont bother i will get some one elses opinion who wil actually help me. thanks alot man apreciate it
    bro, all i'm trying to do is get you to do some research on your own. i even gave you things to look for. had you done that, you would have found this out :

how to take winstrol - you can drink it or shoot it in your muscle
    how many times to take winstrol - needs to be taken ED or EOD - not 3 times a week like you wrote. plus no more than 6 weeks, especially since you're a newbie to juice. can be somewhat harsh on the liver
    how long to run deca - takes forever to kick in, so should be run at least 10 weeks
    what to run after you're done cycling - clomid, nolva; unless of course you want your body to stay shutdown
    what gyno is - bitch tits, man boobs, call them whatever you want. fatty deposits around your nipples don't look cool

so do me a favor and don't come back at me with attitude. i'm trying to help you help yourself out here. i could give a shit what you stick in your body or how much you stick in it. but wouldn't you rather do it right ?

lok man i know what bitch tits are and you haave to take clomid so they wont appear. but ight thanks for helping but no matter what i lok up and i never get the results i want such as loking it up on the internet. it states somtin thatdontmake sense. i was just lokin for help, ihave shot up test 200 with deca .... but that was 2 years ago. im not knew , i just duno kno as much as you. but thanks man

KeyMastur is offline VET
    1-10 deca @ ??? / week
    8-12 winny @ 50 mg's ED

Not a great cycle, but with what you got....I dunno. I would suggest you at least add some test in there. But then again you said you're trying to cut down from 180, and the test will make you retain water, causing an increase in weight. It's all up to you.

1- 10 weeks on dec
    and then about week 7 kick in winstrol ...?
    how many times should i shoot up winstrol
    how many ccs should i take of both each week is there any way you could write me out a 12 wek cycle ....
    on how many ccs each week

KeyMastur is offline VET
    see, this what i'm talkin about. yes, everyone's here to help. but it makes things a lot better in the long run if you look things up yourself.

i just told you about winstrol 4 posts up.
    and, i just wrote a light cycle 2 posts up.

by Bill Roberts - One obvious difference between Winstrol Depot and other injectables is that it is not esterified, being sold as aqueous stanozolol suspension. (It should not be called water-soluble: virtually none of it is dissolved in the water.) This means that it does not have a classical half-life, where at time x the level is ½ the starting level, at time 2 x the level is ¼, at time 3 x the level is 1/8, etc. Instead, the microcrystals slowly dissolve, and when they have all dissolved levels of the drug then fall very rapidly.

For veterinary application, Upjohn claims that once-weekly doses supply constant levels. I am not sure if that is actually true or not – it might be true in terms of being clinically practical but not literally true. If true, then it may be that the observation of bodybuilders that frequent dosing is required has more to do with a significant dose being required, e.g. 350 mg/week, rather than an actual need for it to be injected daily. Unfortunately bodybuilders often make illogical comparisons, and will conclude that daily injections are needed, since a once a week injection of 50 mg did not do the job! Well, of course it didn’t: the dose was too low. For a future article, some urinalysis testing may be performed to come up with some more specific information on this matter, since it is of interest to many
    so how do u cycle winstrol....? how many ccs per week and how many times

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This is going to sound like a flame so I will be gentle..He apparently wants someone to spoon feed him all the information without putting forth any effort on his own..KeyMastur is very knowledgable, but that doesn't mean he is going to do all the work for you..If you are serious about doing AS and doing it right, it is going to require a lot of time and effort to plan things out properly..He even posted a cycle for you which you obviously overlooked..

Quit searching the "Internet" and use the "Search" button on this board..It is the best source of information you can find, it just takes some time and effort..Quit displaying attitude because that is not going to inspire help or advice from the members on this board..Listen to Key and take some time and then come back and have your thoughts tweaked and I am sure you will be happy with the results..

Doc M

alrite i have done research. listen man i have 10 cc of winstrol , the question is how the hell is it gona last me 6 weeks if you are suppose to use 100mg every day. do u know how much 100 mg equals how many ccs. also i have heard that you can drink with grapefruit juice., i bet it is not effective., also you are suppose to shoot up twice a day once in the morning and once in afternoon since its halflife, im curious how is 10 ccs gona last me.,

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by johnny1234
    alrite i have done research. listen man i have 10 cc of winstrol , the question is how the hell is it gona last me 6 weeks if you are suppose to use 100mg every day. do u know how much 100 mg equals how many ccs. also i have heard that you can drink with grapefruit juice., i bet it is not effective., also you are suppose to shoot up twice a day once in the morning and once in afternoon since its halflife, im curious how is 10 ccs gona last me.,
    that's exactly my point !!!!!! if you had done your research, you would have seen that you should use at least 50 mg ED. your 10 cc's would last you 10 days (unless it's 100 mg / cc). there's no point in pyramiding winstrol .

so what other way can i use those 10 ccs ., or do i have to get like a big bottle of like 30 ccs., can u help me buddy. so that is 1cc a day what do most people do when they get on winstrol how do they cycle it

johnny1234,

Read this carefully..

A 10 cc bottle is not going to last you 6 weeks..

You need to run 50 mgs ed (everyday) for 5-6 weeks..Not a 100 mgs ed..To do this will will need at least a 20 ml bottle of winny..If you do not have enough, then don't start this cycle as it will be ineffective and a waste of good juice..

You can drink winny and it is best to be taken with juice..Many drink winny as they do not like the ed injections that are required..I prefer the injections as I feel they are a bit more effective..You do not need to shoot up 2x per day..Not sure where you got that from but it is incorrect..The half-life does not require twice daily injections..

Look at your bottle and determine how many mgs per ml the winny is and that will give you an idea of how long your bottle will last you..Don't make it more complicated than it actually is..

but do i need to shoot up each day once a day. in the morning or not.. im getin a

im getting 30 cc of winstrol in, so im gona take 1/2 cc a day every day for 6 weeks how does that sound and im gona start it lik this.
    1-10 deca
    7-12 winstrol.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    so you'll be taking 25 mg of winny a day. did you not read Doc M's post from above ??

1-10 Deca
    8-13 Winstrol
    Clomid Post cycle

Johnny..We're not trying to bust your balls, but I'm not sure why we are having such a hard time getting through to you..

If your Winstrol is 50 mgs per ml=(cc) and you have a 30 ml bottle, then the math is very simple..You can either run it everyday or every other day..Personally, I have found it to be more effective ran at 50 mgs/ed..We want you to understand this completely before you start your cycle, but I don't know how else to explain it and I think Key is in the same boat as me..Maybe someone else can address this for you..Good Luck!!

Doc M

if i was to drink the winstrol . should i drink like 1/2 cc every day with grape juice . also how many times should i drink it per day? and how many ccs also when should the time i drink it at during the day like in the mornign and afternoon.? how wel does that work ?
    also what is better if i decide to shoot itup. should i do one shot per day every day or should i shoot up with winstrol a shot every other day. what would be the best if i decide to go this way.

FullBlown is offline Junior Member

wow

i am a newbie and have done research for the last year on my own...and all i can say is wow....not a flame whatsoever, but putting in proper research time and quality effort will make u understand what these guys are talkin about...listen to them....and research....wow

FB

Thread Information