Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member

Another 1st cycle with test enanthate!!!

Well decided to start posting in the 3rd week because actually not much has happened in the first two weeks. Went from 240lbs to 249lbs mostly water I presume as my cheeks seem to be holding it. Upped my letrozole to 2.5mg a day. Advice taken from a fellow AR member. All shots have been very easy as I am doing 500mg a wk of Tornel test enanthate . I do not have a webcam or digital camera for pics sorry. The damn Tornel is underdosed and underfilled as I only got 8ml out of a 10ml vial. Oh well lesson learned. The biggest thing I have noticed is an increase in recovery time in between sets and I went up from 70 lb dumbells on the incline bench to 90lb dumbells. Probally a mental thing though. Diet has been good, 3500-4000 cal a day. Just started a new work schedule so it will be alot easier to lift. I work 10 24hr days a month. During a 1 and a half day stretch I did not take my letrozole and my face really started to swell. My wife thought I was getting sick.(She doesn't know) Well as far as the injections go I have been sticking to quads alternating as I go. After injection I usually take a warm shower and massage it for 5 min. I only thing that concerned me was after my very first shot I became sick as a dog for 2 days. Just had the flu. Will post with progress sorry about the book.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Sounds good bro......What brand of test-e are you using? so you think your temporary sickness was due to the test?

It's possible it is Tornel.

Well another shot today, Right quad went slowly and felt my quad muscle start to contract a bit. Must have been close to a nerve, backed out and went over an inch. No problem. Starting to get more acne on the shoulders, will up my h2o from 1 gal a day to 1 and a half a day. If I had to choose one body part that really had changed sp far I would say that my traps have seem to grow alot. Well like all have said I'm really looking forward to wk 5 and on.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Groverman1,

I'm waiting for week 5 myself. Sunday's shot kicks it off. I'll be letting you know in my "Group Diary."

I hit the 90lb dumbells too, 6reps. Not too shabby.

You could have gottne a bit sick from the quality of test. Why are you retaining so much water? I started my Nolva, and I'm hoping my fat gain slows a bit.

Are you injecting in the glutes at all? Glutes are the EASIEST! I feel a pinch the whole damn time I inject my quads. Eventually I'll brave up and get my shoulders. NO BICEP OR CALVES.

You might as well post your current weight lifting stats. Compare weekly.

Doc

**************WEEK 4*********************
    First shot of wk 4. Had some pain in the left quad soI backed out and went right quad, went as smooth as a babies ass. I am up to 255 and the bloat is minimal. With the advice of dragonslayer I have decreased my letrozole to 2.5mg EPD. I have no more acne than last week. Recovery times are awesome still looking for that "good" feeling associated with a test cycle. Biggest lift improvment is that I went from 90lb dumbell shrugs to 130lb dumbell shrugs easily. Hell I was eyeballing the 150lbs but chose not to this wk. I am still wondering if what I have seen is placebo, as I am just as motivated as before AS. Caloric intake is around 3500 a day and water is 1 gal a day. Looking forward to next week. And yes Doc I have done all quad shots so far.

The end of week4
    Went with 2cc of 200mg/1ml of test enanthate again. Went in the right delt. This is the first time I have went somewhere else besides the quads. And it was smooth. No probs at all. Being that the Tornel test 200 I have is underdosed I have bumped up the dosages. The research I have found says 200mg is really like 140mg. Did chest today, unless it's in my head I finally think the test is kicking in. My whole upper body had a super intense pump today during my workout. Almost overwhelming, but I liked it. Every decent chick I see I want to bone. But I do have morals, damn too bad. I always thought the agressive thing associated with AS was way overblown. But I do know I am a bit more agressive. Upped my cals by 500 a day. Weight this morning was 256lbs. I am at 14% bf. Next cycle will be a cutter, hopefully get to around 12% bf. Well see ya next week.

Keep it up Grover. The pumps are from Test. DaBull pointed out with me, that calories are important in noticing gains. So if you’re steadily increasing then you should be fine.

Good luck

Doc

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    The end of week4
    Went with 2cc of 200mg/1ml of test enanthate again. Went in the right delt. This is the first time I have went somewhere else besides the quads. And it was smooth. No probs at all. Being that the Tornel test 200 I have is underdosed I have bumped up the dosages. The research I have found says 200mg is really like 140mg. Did chest today, unless it's in my head I finally think the test is kicking in. My whole upper body had a super intense pump today during my workout. Almost overwhelming, but I liked it. Every decent chick I see I want to bone. But I do have morals, damn too bad. I always thought the agressive thing associated with AS was way overblown. But I do know I am a bit more agressive. Upped my cals by 500 a day. Weight this morning was 256lbs. I am at 14% bf. Next cycle will be a cutter, hopefully get to around 12% bf. Well see ya next week.
    You want to gradually increase the cals or your going to get to much bf,work your way up the ladder to 5000,then at pct add another 500cals til pct is done,then cut.All the best ...DB

Thanks bull

*****************Week 5******************
    Now it's kickin in, the patience has paid off. Went left delt, no prob. Unbelievable pumps, did chest today and bumped up all movements by 20 lbs. Joints are getting a little sore though, so I'm going to start taking some glucosamine and chondritin. Tweeking the diet as I am def hungrier. Thanks Mudman for the diet info. Chest looks def fuller along with all muscles. Trying to get up at night to pound down a shake, it's usually not a prob with all the water I'm taking in cause I have to piss all the time. Little acne, little bloat but def have to keep an eye on sodium intake. Well gotta go for now.

*****************Week 5******************
    Now it's kickin in, the patience has paid off. Went left delt, no prob. Unbelievable pumps, did chest today and bumped up all movements by 20 lbs. Joints are getting a little sore though, so I'm going to start taking some glucosamine and chondritin. Tweeking the diet as I am def hungrier. Thanks Mudman for the diet info. Chest looks def fuller along with all muscles. Trying to get up at night to pound down a shake, it's usually not a prob with all the water I'm taking in cause I have to piss all the time. Little acne, little bloat but def have to keep an eye on sodium intake. Well gotta go for now.
    Things sound good to me bro...keep up the great job

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    I may have missed it, but what does your cycle look like?

As for the Tornel being underfilled, are you taking account of the gear in the pin when you draw? As this additional .2 or .3 ml will start to add up fast. Although i can believe it was really underfilled as Tornel doesn't have the best rep when comes to stuff like that.

Good luck with your cycle, looks like your gains have been solid.

Quote Originally Posted by tmeoe
    I may have missed it, but what does your cycle look like?

As for the Tornel being underfilled, are you taking account of the gear in the pin when you draw? As this additional .2 or .3 ml will start to add up fast. Although i can believe it was really underfilled as Tornel doesn't have the best rep when comes to stuff like that.

Good luck with your cycle, looks like your gains have been solid.

That’s why it’s a good idea to pull some air after to clear the needle, and to avoid “drip.”

Damn Grover,

Good to hear you’re upping weight like that. I can only “weight.”

I’m corny.

Doc

In both of my 10ml vials I have averaged 7ml's. And being that Tornels 200mg is more like 140mg I have went through it quicker than anticipated. I have one more vial of Tornel and just recieved some UG test enan 250mg/1ml 20ml stuff. Alot of good feedback about it on all the AS sites. I will say the Tornel has worked fine even with the downsides listed above. No pain, no rashes nothing but a little site sorenesss for a day. And tmeoe I am running 500mg of test enan a wk for 10 wks.

Hell yeah week 6 has begun and I am pumped. Saw an old friend that I have not seen in 3 months and she was like damn dude your getting huge. No shit I am not the person I was before AS. What I like most is unless your a motivated person AS will not solve anything. Not to be a psych doc, but the harder you work the better cycle you will have. Like all you vets said, wait until your 4th or 5th wk. It will be kickin in. Let me tell ya something this mex gear Tornel 200 test enan is underfilled and underdosed but is the sheot. Well enough babbling, All the weights are up on all movements I am now off up to 262lb's Bros I am now doing dumbell shrugs with 150lbs. But there is def things to improve on. Bloat and acne are too a minimal. Vasculairity is improving and thats a sign of decent diet and cardio. All vital signs within normal limits. Lift off. Well I have cheated a bit, tonight I had 2 martinis. So excuse the drunkeness. See ya in week 7.

Last shot of week 6. Man this stuff is greaaaaaaaat. Up to 265lbs@12%bf. All movents still on the upswing. Used 95lbs for incline presses got 7 reps out. I used to struggle with 70's. Little or no acne, mod bloat but def have gained some fat too. See ya

25# 6 weeks,that's great.bf looks real good also.keep up the great job.All the best...DB

I like to hear that Grover. Keep it up. It’s only the beginning I’m sure.

Doc

Bro you got a makeover, where did the green face go.

I’ve been working on my sex change for a while. How does it look? The estrogen from my cycle is helping the boobies.

How are the gains?

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    I’ve been working on my sex change for a while. How does it look? The estrogen from my cycle is helping the boobies.

How are the gains?

Doc
    Your doc did a great job What your bra size?

*****************WEEK 7*******************
    Only had 1.5" 23g 3cc pins left. Went left delt was only going to go in an inch and went in a little further, man am I sore, at least I have some meaty delts. Diet for me is always better at work. But all in all its pretty **** good. Water intake is good too. Did kinda of ****ty over Thanksgiving holiday but didn't drink any alcohol though. Big gain are slowing a bit and the belt has went up a notch during this cycle oh well it is a bulking one. Better to do em in the fall and winter. Did dumbell shrugs today with 150's 3 sets 8 reps. Got a little acne on the chest not much. Last week I was pretty emotional over some stupid crap though. It was kinda of funny, this movie had me in tears. Not looking forward to PCT at all.

Only had 1.5" 23g 3cc pins left. Went left delt was only going to go in an inch and went in a little further, man am I sore, at least I have some meaty delts. Diet for me is always better at work. But all in all its pretty **** good. Water intake is good too. Did kinda of ****ty over Thanksgiving holiday but didn't drink any alcohol though. Big gain are slowing a bit and the belt has went up a notch during this cycle oh well it is a bulking one. Better to do em in the fall and winter. Did dumbell shrugs today with 150's 3 sets 8 reps. Got a little acne on the chest not much. Last week I was pretty emotional over some stupid crap though. It was kinda of funny, this movie had me in tears. Not looking forward to PCT at all.
    Oh no, clomid might mess you up grover.

The belt notch might be from water. Don’t sweat it. Like you said you’re bulking anyway.

Doc

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Someone said clomid... well I went to double dosing nolva last week to combat problems with attempting to try anadrol again... it had me emotional too, I also noticed huge increase in semenal fluid... which is characteristic if high doses of clomid... so I guess high doses of nolva does the same stuff in those departments too. This was at 40 mg a day nolva... where normally 20 mg of nolva is all that is needed to control estrogen effects.

Like everything that comes my way I'll deal with it.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Like everything that comes my way I'll deal with it.
    Hehehe well and if the little woman complains about you dumping a full pint of cum in her mouth.... hell there is something ego boosting about that anyways so it cant be all that bad, hehehe.

Ill just drink a bunch of pineapple juice. I heard it makes it taste better. Ha ha. See if the wife will notice.

Just weighed in today from 11-25 to 12-5 I am up 3 more lbs. to 268lbs. Leg day was ****ty man no energy. All I did was superset leg extensions and squats. No pump at all. It's funny no matter what I am working out my arms blow up. Face looked a little bloated this morning, gotta watch the sodium intake for sure.

***************WEEK 8********************
    Got a **** cold, sinus infection and bronchitis. Sucks it's been kickin my ass for 2 days. Took 2 days off this weekend beacuse of it and a nagging elbow prob. I think my body needed it anyway. Finished my T200 tornel stuff and I will tell you even though it was underdosed and underfilled it did the job just fine. Now I started with PL's test e. Went left delt and this stuff stung more than the tornel. But I have heard lots of good feedback about PL's stuff. Trying to put another cycle together for Feb. Also lost 3 lbs presumably from the cold.

Sh!t happens bro,having all kinds of setbacks myself,all will be good...DB

Last shot for week 8. Still sick as all hell. I have the flu bad, havent worked out in 5 days. Been sleeping 13 hrs a day. Man it sucks knowing that you just gave yourself an injection and your not going to workout for a few days. Weighed in at 267lbs today. Bloat seem bad today havent been watching the sodium intake as close as I should. Also been slacking a little on the h20 intake. Need to finish with a bang, if I could only get over this flu.

Good luck kicking that cold grover. Beat that sh it up!!

Doc

Woke up for work and finally starting to feel better. I think just to be sure I will rest one more full day. I sure will be glad to hit those **** weights again.

Tommorrow begins wk 9. All over this crappy flu and lookin to finish this cycle on a high note. Time to kick some ass.

Last shot of wk 9. Feeling run down still of the cold. Seriously thinking of runnin the cycle another 2 wks. I lost a good wk with the cold and all. Hit bi's and tri's hard but didnt have the intensity I should have. Will switch up the tunes on the MP3 player. They have been with me since the beginning of the cycle. Gonna kick some azz and finish hard.

*******************WEEK 10***************
    Up 1 more lb. Since on PL's test more energy and more acne. So far really pleased with the product. Poundages are steady. I'll tell ya though the extra weight makes my job harder as a firefighter. Well as said as before am extending the cycle to 12 wks.

****************END OF WK 11****************
    I have seem to plateau on many movements, gained 2 more lbs and looking at some pics of me 3 wks ago, man I'll tell ya I look like a chipmunk. Holding alot of water i n my face. I def need to really watch th e sodium intake and bump up the cardio just a bit. Well Happy New Year, all in all it has been a great cycle.

Well this is what it has come down to. My last injection of my first cycle. I am up 25lbs in all. Yes I notice the water and that seems to be the downside of the test for sure. But I have burst through some barriers that I have not been able to overcome in all the time I have been lifting naturally. Yes, I have already put together my second cycle.

Congrats on a successful ending. 25lbs in all, that isn’t bad. What is your estimated before and after body fat? Keep us posted during your PCT to monitor how you manage to keep your gains during, and what your weight is reduced to when you lose the water weight. I tell you I think I noticed finally today (just passed halfway in my PCT) that my face is much thinner.

What does your second cycle look like grover? I’m putting together a second as well.

Doc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information