Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mayhem617 is offline Junior Member

Hey Satyr

Satyr, based on those pictures you posted the before and after. You got those results from 250mg of "JUST" injectable sustanon for every 4 days 10weeks.

If so -good job you look great! ( i may try that)
    Don't mind the haters or people trying to tell you their mind. To each his own I say.,

SaTyR is offline Member
    First of all thank all of you for your replys , this means allot to me , i have adapted my training to what you sayed and it seems to help , my tris are acctualy sore now the day after i trained them .

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem617
    Satyr, based on those pictures you posted the before and after. You got those results from 250mg of "JUST" injectable sustanon for every 4 days 10weeks.

If so -good job you look great! ( i may try that)
    Don't mind the haters or people trying to tell you their mind. To each his own I say.,

No i did not get them from JUST 250mg sust E4D , i got it from this EATING RIGHT , TRAINING GOOD and yes 250mg sust. E4D . I hope you have the same results as i did !

Satyr are you on a cycle right now? If so any pictures and how long?

You have the same build as me prior to the cycle and I'd be happy with the results you had shown in your picture.

So solid training, eating correct and sustanon 250 (intravenous) and I can get that in 10 weeks?

SaTyR is offline Member
    Satyr are you on a cycle right now? If so any pictures and how long?

You have the same build as me prior to the cycle and I'd be happy with the results you had shown in your picture.

So solid training, eating correct and sustanon 250 (intravenous) and I can get that in 10 weeks?
    No I am not doing a cycle now , im currently in my PCT of the cycle i have explained here . Please don't inject intravenous it can kill . You have to inject in deep musccle tissue . I think if you really want to grow , diet is the N1 aspect . IF you don't eat at least 4000cals (clean) and 200G protein , there is no chance you can gain more than 10-15lbs.

so you took the sustanon 250mg in pill form? 1 every 4 days. I'm already into my diet as far as I can go and I'm lifting.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Read arnie's enclyopedia of body building and you will learn that you are to young for the juice and that 21 years of age is when you are naturally producing the most test in your life. It didn't work out the greatest for you, maybe later on down the road. Don't listen to the mean advice people are giving you. I do agree that you should have bulked up a little more and waited untill you are older, but good on you anyways. Now the real trick is keeping it. believe me, the real challenge begins now.

I hated being skinny so i did roids too. Sustanon to be exact, but I gained 28 pounds of it and gained no fat (ectomorph). I kept none of it and learned that test is a temporary kick and anabolics are the way to go!

now go out there and get some clomid, tribbulus and anything that blocks cortizone!
    good luck trying to keep the gains and wait a little while till you do your next cycle. you look good and are off to a good start for a little guy...
    Last edited by juicy_brucy; 03-28-2004 at 11:12 PM.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    read arnie's enclyopedia of body building and you will learn that you are to young for the juice and that 21 years of age is when you are naturally producing the most test in your life. It didn't work for you, maybe later down the road. good luck and good luck trying to keep the gains. i doubt that you will though.

Research shows me there is no 250mg pill. But that's why I'm asking questions because I didn't understand what he said and wanted to clarify. Last I looked this is a forum to discuss and ASK questions. So don't give me your stupid comments.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Research shows me there is no 250mg pill. But that's why I'm asking questions because I didn't understand what he said and wanted to clarify. Last I looked this is a forum to discuss and ASK questions. So don't give me your stupid comments.
    Mayhem you really should do SOME research , sustanon is oil based so it must be injected . There are pills like d-boll , anadrol , etc . But these are used to frontload a cycle . You should ALWAYS have an injectable in your cycle .

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    I would have to agree with most of the guys here in saying you maybe should have waited a little longer, but what's done is done, so great job on growth.

Hey Satyr do you have any current pictures? It's been awhile since your Sustanon cycle and I wanted to see what gains youv'e kept.

Are you on that 2nd cycle yet?

TNbb06 is offline Junior Member

6 week sus

Hey, I'm 17 and am starting a 6 week sus 250 cycle, Ive been workin out for about 3 years now and am 5'7 150, i have a good base built..I am very cut, just dont have the strength that I'd like. What kind of results should I be expecting, in weight and strength? This might be wrong to post a question on this thread but I'm new here and am not quite sure how things work, any replies would be helpful. I'll also be using whey protein and creatine, will the creatine cause a problem? or would it even make a difference?

FLEX~Ottawa is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarian
    Grow up? The post i made was simply MO- i agree with the other bro's when they say you should have trained longer first, 19 months isnt ****- ive lifted for more then 7 years,last 2 years ive trained more seriously though.
    Juice doesnt help much if you dont have muscle to begin with-

Icarian

Sorry but i need to say ur not that smart by injecting urself when ur only 19 ur still a kid yourself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG this is terrible.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Why is this thread still up .
    Im ready to start my 2nd cycle ! Close this...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information