Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    Ambulance1984 Guest

    AMBULANCE: 10 days to suicide, a dnp journal

    Well... let the flaming begin, but those of you that tool around the board enough know I've started, and been envolved in several DNP threads. I've studied my ass off on it.

    The one thing I've learned is that there is NO safe way to do DNP, period. If your stupid or desperate, you'll do it...and I'm both. I have a deadline, and all the cardio in the world and diet changes have just brought me to the same weight on the scale. I feel I've pretty much exhausted every diet there is, so now that i've been given a deadline... I'm jumping into the lake with both feet.

    I've got 15 days to drop 10-15lbs of fat.

    It's worth dying to me, and that's the only excuse and justification I could ever give for touching DNP.

    The 10 day DNP/ephedra suicide cycle is born.

    Day 1 400mg DNP & 100mg ephedra
    Day 2 400mg DNP & 100mg ephedra
    Day 3 400mg DNP & 100mg ephedra
    Day 4 600mg DNP & 100mg ephedra
    Day 5 600mg DNP & 100mg ephedra
    Day 6 600mg DNP & 100mg ephedra
    Day 7 600mg DNP & 100mg ephedra
    Day 8 200mg DNP & 100mg ephedra
    Day 9 200mg DNP & 100mg ephedra
    Day 10 150mg ephedra
    Day 11 150mg ephedra
    Day 12 150mg ephedra
    Day 13 150mg ephedra
    Day 14 150mg ephedra
    Day 15 150mg ephedra

    Before the input on the ephedra, my body barely even registers this amount. I have no problems sleeping on this amount, I've just been such an ephedra whore over the years it barely phases me.

    I've had all my suppliments to attempt to live through DNP. I've had them for months now while I finished up my research..which actually never ends when it comes to DNP....

    I'm currently on day 2, sides are being lethargic and getting winded easily but not too bad (yet). I'm taking light walks around the block for now but we'll see how long that lasts.



    THIS IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT OF DNP, I WOULD NEVER RECOMEND IT AND DONT BOTHER IMing ME FOR A DNP SOURCE!!

  2. #2
    Ambulance1984 Guest
    Also, my gf is a cna, she's the only one i've told..and she's taking my vitals and such every day and will be by my side during this entire process.

  3. #3
    BrownBomber's Avatar
    BrownBomber is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    788
    Good Luck Bro!!! Are you using powder or crystal?

    BB

  4. #4
    Ambulance1984 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBomber
    Good Luck Bro!!! Are you using powder or crystal?

    BB
    Powder, I'm a cheap ass

  5. #5
    gregkovac's Avatar
    gregkovac is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    78
    Pretty high doses for a first timer.

  6. #6
    chuck89gt5.0's Avatar
    chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,196
    I just got done with my DNP just 1 day ago!!

    I would NOT recomend this stuff, the sweating is so bad its insane. My forehead became raw because I wiped it so much and this was on only 400mg!!

    I cut it a couple days short because the sweating is THAT BAD ,NO JOKE.....

    I couldnt go out in public because any kind of movement would trigger the sweat to come on even more. You will stain shirts cuz they will turn yellow after being on for a while.

    And if you use this dont plan on sleeping for a week or so, because if the room wasnt like a freezer I couldnt sleep!


    Skip this **** unless you can handle the sweating and being dog ass tired


    The results were great though........

  7. #7
    chuck89gt5.0's Avatar
    chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,196
    Quote Originally Posted by gregkovac
    Pretty high doses for a first timer.


    Yes DO NOT go above 400mg, I weigh 250 lbs also so keep that in mind

  8. #8
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    Everyone saying how dangerous DNP just haven't done enuf research
    or have no experience using the drug... it is very safe if done right...

    Just make sure you...
    #1 you start with only 200mg for the first 2-3 days
    before increasing your dose...
    #2 you drink plenty of water and
    #3 supplement your minerals because you will lost alot of them
    sweating so much which could potentially lead to other problems...

    You will be fine, don't buy into how dangeous it is, you say you've read
    up on it a long time then you should fine... Just remember the main danger
    is dehydratation... So be prepared to drink water even when you don't want too...

    I'm running 800mg of crystal right now with no problem, but then I'm a
    little bit of a freak I think...
    Last edited by Jack87; 04-11-2004 at 07:26 PM.

  9. #9
    BrownBomber's Avatar
    BrownBomber is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    788
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Everyone saying how dangerous DNP just haven't done enuf research
    or have no experience using the drug... it is very safe if done right...

    Just make sure you...
    #1 you start with only 200mg for the first 2-3 days
    before increasing your dose...
    #2 you drink plenty of water and
    #3 supplement your minerals because you will lost alot of them
    sweating so much which could potentially lead to other problems...

    You will be fine, don't buy into how dangeous it is, you say you've read
    up on it a long time then you should fine... Just remember the main danger
    is dehydratation... So be prepared to drink water even when you don't want too...

    I'm running 800mg of crystal right now with no problem, but then I'm a
    little bit of a freak I think...
    LOL.....Preach my man I just wrote something on the same topic in my post.

    Buff87 said it 1st though.

    BB

  10. #10
    chuck89gt5.0's Avatar
    chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,196
    [QUOTE=buff87]Everyone saying how dangerous DNP just haven't done enuf research
    or have no experience using the drug... it is very safe if done right...

    QUOTE]





    I have done MORE than enough research and I have just got done with a cycle, what more do you want. All I am saying is the sides can be HARSH.
    The sweating is unbearable!

  11. #11
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    No offense bro... I know the sweating is bad, but to me that's no big deal...

    Have you ever tried to run T3 at higher doses for a 42 day cycle???

    The sides effects on that are far worst then 14 days of DNP from my

    experience and I have done both drugs so I'm talking from experience

    not just from things I've heard...

    DNP is serious stuff for sure and needs to be taken with care, but I was just saying some of these horror stories are just overdone... I know about the guy that died from the **** from Elite, but from what I hear he did some very foolish things during the same time he was running DNP...

    I have done MORE than enough research and I have just got done with a cycle, what more do you want. All I am saying is the sides can be HARSH.The sweating is unbearable!

  12. #12
    chuck89gt5.0's Avatar
    chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,196
    Really? I am suprised to hear that about the T-3 !
    What sides did you experience that were so bad?

  13. #13
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    Couldn't sleep for more then 2-3 hours a night...

    sweated almost as bad as I do on 400mg of DNP

    so I might as well be using DNP instead...

    A drop in strength and not just me, but my workout

    partner noticed the same thing by week 3 or 4 on T3...

    The main thing was lack of sleep which lead to really

    suck ass workouts and being tired all day long for 6 weeks

    on DNP I sleep like a baby, but I do sweat my ass off so

    much I feel like I pissed myself...lol But I can deal with that

    to get such good results in only 14 days vs 42 days for T3...



    Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0
    Really? I am suprised to hear that about the T-3 !
    What sides did you experience that were so bad?

  14. #14
    chuck89gt5.0's Avatar
    chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,196
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Couldn't sleep for more then 2-3 hours a night...

    sweated almost as bad as I do on 400mg of DNP

    so I might as well be using DNP instead...

    A drop in strength and not just me, but my workout

    partner noticed the same thing by week 3 or 4 on T3...

    The main thing was lack of sleep which lead to really

    suck ass workouts and being tired all day long for 6 weeks

    on DNP I sleep like a baby, but I do sweat my ass off so

    much I feel like I pissed myself...lol But I can deal with that

    to get such good results in only 14 days vs 42 days for T3...





    Very informative! Thanks for the info....really makes me wanna change my mind.

    See I will be running prop/tren /t-3 for my summer cutting cycle.......But if the sweats are gonna be that bad.......Man, I dont know what to do. How did the t-3 work for fat loss? Would I be better off sticking with the DNP?

    Is there anyway around the sweating? I mean I was just sitting still in a room and it looked like someone dumped a bucket of water on me using DNP!!

  15. #15
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    Personally I dropped about 3% BF from my 42 days of T3

    And on my current cycle of DNP I'm down 8lbs after 11 days

    and I'm holding water so I know it's more then that...

    Lost about 2-3" off my waist so far... Everyone is different with

    different body chemistry... DNP just works well for me I guess

    and the sides aren't any worst IMO then if I were to take T3...

    But there is no way around the sweating... That part you can't control...

    Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0
    Very informative! Thanks for the info....really makes me wanna change my mind.

    See I will be running prop/tren /t-3 for my summer cutting cycle.......But if the sweats are gonna be that bad.......Man, I dont know what to do. How did the t-3 work for fat loss? Would I be better off sticking with the DNP?

    Is there anyway around the sweating? I mean I was just sitting still in a room and it looked like someone dumped a bucket of water on me using DNP!!

  16. #16
    Ambulance1984 Guest
    I'm back, I'd say the main side effect I'm feeling is being paranoid, rappid heart beat after minimal activity...IE standing up LOL

    Last night I set in a chair outside for 2 hours the other night because my AC on full blast in my house wasn't cutting it.

    Surprisingly I've had opposite effects of the sleeplessness... I've been sleeping 10-12 hours which is way more then my normal 7 or so.

    Anytime my legs touch eachother or any kind of fricition i produce sweat, seems the minute i put a shirt on it begins to feel moist even if i wasn't sweating prior.
    Last edited by Ambulance; 04-14-2004 at 06:02 PM.

  17. #17
    chuck89gt5.0's Avatar
    chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,196
    Just wait....the sweating gets worse the longer you stay on it. Ya know I actually just read about a couple supplements that actually reduce sweating! I will have to look for that thread again....

  18. #18
    gregkovac's Avatar
    gregkovac is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    78
    Something that reduces sweating. Sounds great. Be sure to do a repost of those supplements.

  19. #19
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0
    Just wait....the sweating gets worse the longer you stay on it. Ya know I actually just read about a couple supplements that actually reduce sweating! I will have to look for that thread again....

    not a good idea. Sweating is your body's way of preventing you from overheating. You take something to prevent sweating, you're putting yourself in danger when combining with dnp or heavy exercise.

  20. #20
    dvest8 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Stockton Ca.
    Posts
    151
    I'm no expert on DNP or t-3, chris has a point.Sweating is how your body cools down.
    I wouldn't consider those anti-sweat pills JMO.

  21. #21
    Ambulance's Avatar
    Ambulance is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    765
    Me either, it was a cool idea... but just not the safest thing ya can do on dnp

  22. #22
    Mealticket's Avatar
    Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,812
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    not a good idea. Sweating is your body's way of preventing you from overheating. You take something to prevent sweating, you're putting yourself in danger when combining with dnp or heavy exercise.
    I'm w/ Chris. You'd have to be a moron to take pills that MAKE you quit sweating, not only while on DNP but ever, sweating Is your body's way to regulate your temp!

  23. #23
    Mealticket's Avatar
    Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,812
    BUFF and CHUCK, great job hijaking the thread!!! I was hopeing i could read a debate on DNP usage instead of AMB's journal.

    Hey AMB, I understanding ramping up the DNP, but why ramp it down. I just finished my first cycle 4 weeks ago and i weighed bout' 220 and went up to 600mgs no prob, no ramp down. I kept a journal in ths forum as well if it'll help you out @ all. Good luck w the cycle! keep us posted and updated.

  24. #24
    leishan is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1
    How long are you guys waiting between DNP cycles? Are you doing 14 on/14 off or anything like that?

  25. #25
    Ambulance's Avatar
    Ambulance is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    765
    Just to let everyone know who doesn't know already, I have changed my user name from Ambulance1984 to just Ambulance.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •