ti1t is offline New Member

Me 3 weeks after first cycle...

I forgot to take pics before... so here are a few... I had to drive over to my mothers house to have my 9 year old brother take these so i'm kinda crouched over but here goes..

Anyways I've been lifting since September of 2003 and finished my first cycle 3 weeks ago it was Test Enanthate I gained about 35-40lbs and my strength doubled.

Anyways go easy I'm fat right now :P
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Me 3 weeks after first cycle...-chestbicep.jpg   Me 3 weeks after first cycle...-chestrips.jpg   Me 3 weeks after first cycle...-chesttaper.jpg   Me 3 weeks after first cycle...-quads.jpg   Me 3 weeks after first cycle...-taper2.jpg  

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    Dude you look like a tree trunk Awesome gains. Any plans to run a cutting cycle? Also, what are your stats? Congrats.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    All you did was Test E?

keep up the good work

Pumpinstein is offline New Member
    Very impressive! I'd like to know your before and after stats. I'm about to run a test e only cycle myself. I ran it 2yrs. ago and made weight and strength gains similar to your's. Only prob was I was so tight I could hardly wipe my butt lol. Congrats!

I'll be cutting soon as I would like to body build and yes the cycle was Test E only 1cc 2x a week for 10 weeks... I have decent genetics so it helped in that respect.
    Also I trained with a former Mr. Universe and a few pro wrestlers at times

Right now my biceps are 18.5 quads are 28 ish chest is well over 50" never really measured with it warm.

I was originally training to be a power lifter but bodybuilding is more fun I think.

*edit* here is a picture from March ish... 2004
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Me 3 weeks after first cycle...-march.jpg  
    Last edited by ti1t; 07-21-2004 at 10:38 AM.

Next cycle I run will be Test E + Deca + Winny I think then after that HGH to maintain and stay big.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpinstein
    Very impressive! I'd like to know your before and after stats. I'm about to run a test e only cycle myself. I ran it 2yrs. ago and made weight and strength gains similar to your's. Only prob was I was so tight I could hardly wipe my butt lol. Congrats!

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    lookin thick man...nice work

Pumpinstein is offline New Member
    Thanks for posting the before pic and stats. Great job! It's very motivating.

birsling is offline Member
    F'ing thick bro. What is your ht/wt? When you cut you will look even bigger!

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    You look great. Might want to cut up a little bit, would look better. But you're still looking good. D:

Thanks for the compliments and advice guys I know I need to cut but right now into PCT i'm trying to eat as much as possible so I don't loose but after added to my next cycle will be T3 to cut .

I'm 5'9 and 240

birsling is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ti1t
    I'm 5'9 and 240
    You are one big mofo bro. I am an inch taller, and 50lbs lighter! I can't wait to see your post-cutting pics. So were you about 210 before you started your cycle? Was it your first? What was the dosage on the Test E?

I was like 205 I think pre bulking maybe 210

dosage was 500mg a week divided into two shots one thursday one sunday. Every shot I did was a glute shot. 10 weeks used 2 bottles of QV Enanthate

NoobJuice is offline Member
    lookin good my man, I start the same cycle on August 15th- What are you doing for pct? how was your diet on? thx bro

Quote Originally Posted by NoobJuice
    lookin good my man, I start the same cycle on August 15th- What are you doing for pct? how was your diet on? thx bro
    I ate everything in site and tried to keep my protein intake at least 400grams a day and calories in the 4500-5500 range.

Just using the normal clomid cycle for PCT

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    nice wheels

Plans are to get to 240 and be cut... I know it will be a long road but it will be worth it... I'll drop to 225 (cut) after my PCT I think...

Thread Information