Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Pics-Update

nynsb is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    THanks Ntpadude ...I have always had big thighs...I think that is where I carry alot of my weight and extra BF. Even when I lost over 100lbs several years back, my thighs didn't seem to get much smaller. Pants have always been tight in that area, even today for me. I guess that is just genetics.

Has anyone else done the IGF-1 in the mid section? Everyone on here has told my diet down and cut and I will lose the lovehandles, but I know from the past that it won't happen. Like I have said before, I was down as low as 165 on my 6ft frame and I still had them...actually they were even more prominent then. I really think it is more of an issue of extra skin, or fat pockets that I cannot lose without some type of surgery. I experienced this with my stomac and that is why I got the tummy tuck years ago.

what is IGF-1 and how does it affect the mid-section????
    I will post pics when I finally lose my love handles!!!

Pork Chop is offline Member
    **** you guys are tough...oh well...Its not worth putting up my pics here to get bashed. I was looking for honest and sincere critiques...not to get bashed.

Why don't you try loosing 100lbs and keeping it off for over 7yrs. Being fat from childhood is not any easy thing to deal with. God isn't as kind to some of us as he is to others. My genetics might not be the best, but I am working with and dealing with the deck I was given to the best of my abilities. It is a constant struggle that many of you never have to deal with or even think about.
    I thank you for posting pics and update.

Don't sweat the haters - they are on every board - and they will never post their own photos.

I'd question your PCT gear. That's all the constructive i can offer Bros. I wish i could look big like in your avatar.

Focus on keeping the gains.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    **** you guys are tough...oh well...Its not worth putting up my pics here to get bashed. I was looking for honest and sincere critiques...not to get bashed.

Why don't you try loosing 100lbs and keeping it off for over 7yrs. Being fat from childhood is not any easy thing to deal with. God isn't as kind to some of us as he is to others. My genetics might not be the best, but I am working with and dealing with the deck I was given to the best of my abilities. It is a constant struggle that many of you never have to deal with or even think about.
    Mad Props and Respect bro...

Work on your Lats and Traps.. the rest is coming nicely.... your shoulders look awesome btw... nice wheels too...

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks guys...yeah I hate my lats and especially my traps....to me they are what makes a guy look BIG. You can always tell a BB with a shirt on when you see those huge traps poppin out...that is what I want....they just won't grow

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Thanks guys...yeah I hate my lats and especially my traps....to me they are what makes a guy look BIG. You can always tell a BB with a shirt on when you see those huge traps poppin out...that is what I want....they just won't grow
    Fins what works for you bro.. you'll get there...
    Myself, my traps and lats respond really well, whereas my chest is another story...

Check out the loathed abcbodybuilding.com site...(only reason i look at it).. they have some cool exercises to try that you may have overlooked....

allsaucedup is offline Member
    hey bri did you ever have to have any kind of surgery to remove loose skin with losing that much weight and how long did it take you to lose a c-note

YEah I had a tummy tuck that flattened my stomach and abs out, but didn't have anything done with my sides and back...I am ready to do it again in the next few months to have that taken care of. It really is bothering me and prevents me from ever having any kind of V shape.

thickmass is offline Member
    Dont worry bri I still love ya

Thanks, Thick...Back at ya!

Hey guys,

Here is my dilemma....what do you think I should do first. I want to have the surgery done on my sides and back to get rid of the extra skin/fat that has been nagging me ever since I lost all my weight, but I was also planning on my next cycle for early November. What do you recommend I do first?? If I have the surgery in November, I will probably be out of the gym for a good 3-4 weeks and a good 1 1/2 months before I can hit the weight seriously. So my cycle would be pushed to probably early January or so. OR if I do my cycle in November-January how soon could I have the surgery after if is done. I am assuming AS may have some effect on my recovery and blood cloating etc???

Opinions?

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Hey guys,

Here is my dilemma....what do you think I should do first. I want to have the surgery done on my sides and back to get rid of the extra skin/fat that has been nagging me ever since I lost all my weight, but I was also planning on my next cycle for early November. What do you recommend I do first?? If I have the surgery in November, I will probably be out of the gym for a good 3-4 weeks and a good 1 1/2 months before I can hit the weight seriously. So my cycle would be pushed to probably early January or so. OR if I do my cycle in November-January how soon could I have the surgery after if is done. I am assuming AS may have some effect on my recovery and blood cloating etc???

Opinions?

I suggest you do your cycle first, you can work all the muscles that you think need work (lats, traps) and you might even decide you dont need the surgery after your cycle. I would recommend to do your cycle, your PCT then wait a few weeks then cut and see where you are at then.

Kelvin is offline Junior Member

NIce to see ya

It's nice to see ya bri!! Seems you are doing well. So you are going with the surgery after all. Okay. Be careful. I would personally do the cycle first and see what becomes of it and then go for the surgery. Anyways, let me know what you decide.

nynsb is offline Banned
    Hey guys,

Opinions?
    Work on getting back into the best shape you possibly can first.
    Loose some of the extra fat you recently put back on and then once you have hit the plateau you cannot conquer go for the surgery if you have the money.

Marc Angelo is offline Junior Member
    Nice pics, and I admire your courage in being "vulnerable" in asking for opinions. Some people out here could be brutal, and at times I am not sure if it is honesty that inspire them. In any case I like reading about your process since I have to go through it myself. I know how hard it is to gain lean muscle and get rid of fat, **** that I hate the most. Oh well good luck with your cycles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information