Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 1999
    Location
    up an ass
    Posts
    15,715

    ********does Anyone Read The Rules!!!!!!******

    Seems just nobody ever reads the rules we have had many discussions about how to reply appropriately to threads with females on them, ok guys you think they look good me to im no saint but fucks sake its like flies on shit most of the time I mean do any of you really think that you are gonna hook up with these girls??. We have said time and time again about how you should and should not reply so please dont harass the womens pic threads with you look sexy, you would look great in a thong, im in love, so on and on. just replies regarding physiques is great and constuctive critisism if possible is better and I hope thats what the pic posting is all about. By all means feel free to browse and say what u want to ur mates as I do too as I said im no saint im just another guy like everyone just have bit of respect here

    peace
    OJ

    this in no means is meant to take anything away from the females who worked hard and posted their pics

  2. #2
    PTbyJason's Avatar
    PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    70,179
    thank you OJ. How many times are we going to have to post this message for people to finally understand it? IS IT REALLY THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

  3. #3
    fever is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    111
    PROBLEM IS THAT SOME PEOLPE TAKE THOSE COMMENTS AS BEING POSITIVE,BECAUSE MAYBE THEY WANT ACCEPTANCE (VISUAL )BY THE GUYS ON THE BOARD FOR ALL THERE HARD WORK.BECAUSE THEY ARE TRYING TO LOOK SEXY FOR THE OPP SEX.AND I GUESS IF THEY DID NOT LIKE IT THEY WOULD NOT POST.BUT I DO NOT AND HAVE NOT MADE ANY RUDE OR SEXEST COMMENTS MYSELF.SO THIS IS JUST MY OPION.

  4. #4
    Pete235's Avatar
    Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,289
    FEVER...you are 100% correct in your assesment, but the point we want to make is, keep the comments to PM's..it's very simple. BTW...I realize that you have not made such comments.

  5. #5
    bex's Avatar
    bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    england
    Posts
    1,380
    Well said jason.....

  6. #6
    Kaz's Avatar
    Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    661
    people should treat the ladies in the same way as they would expect us to treat THEIR ladies should we ever meet them in person!

    my own opinion is that the first time a bro disprespects a lady member he should be given a severe warning - second time instant ban!

    harsh? dam right! i know what my reaction would be should someone disrespect my wife!!

    just my 0.2


  7. #7
    swin05 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    West Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    14
    hey I really like to use this site although I am not understanding how to attatche a pic and also I cannot see my own info mixed in with the others.. Any ideas

  8. #8
    saint808's Avatar
    saint808 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    452

    Re: ********does Anyone Read The Rules!!!!!!******

    Originally posted by The Original Jason
    im no saint as I said im no saint
    you are damn right... however i agree with the other stuff too

  9. #9
    Buddha_Red's Avatar
    Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Pasadena, Texas
    Posts
    1,688
    The thing for me that makes this forum better than ALL the others is the no flamming policy. I am all for second time your outta here!

    We all screw up from time to time, but disrespect is something we can all do without.

  10. #10
    BIG R's Avatar
    BIG R is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    598
    No sexual harrasment Here. The women get all of my respect Sometimes it is hard not to respond to others that flame 1st. Most of the time it is those asses that get me into trouble. I need to pass them up if I can. I love BB too much.

    Big R

  11. #11
    Jimmy_Bravo's Avatar
    Jimmy_Bravo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    283
    This is a problem that probally will never go away. When guys see pictures of sexy, bikini clad, muscular women, asking for thier opinion on how thier bodys look, what do you expect!? If the chick posts her half naked picture for guys to admire, then be prepared, and also accept the fact, that some comments might be derogetory. I wouldn't post a pic of me in a thong in the female forum, then ask them what they think of my body. And if I did this I would expect some lewd comments. This kind of behaviour is just asking for trouble. Women should post pics in thier boards. I'm just annoyed because this subject seems extremely cut and dry to me. Ex. a guy posts his thong pic up for a women's board to comment on his great physique. Why? He wants to know he's sexy. He wants women to make suggestive comments. Why wouldn't he post his pic in a guys forum. Men would have more insight on a man's physique, just as women would have on a women's physique. Anyway, I don't think a guy can post his pic on a women's forum anyway. ( right? I'm not sure on this though. ) In conclusion, if a chick posts her bikini pics, and asks guys to comment on her body, then your going to get suggestive comments, and personally I think they deserve them 100% I tend to babble..... Anyway, check all my posts if you like, I've never made any comments on a women's pics ever.

  12. #12
    the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 1999
    Location
    up an ass
    Posts
    15,715
    ur right men cannot post in the womens pic forum and u may have a point however its not about that here, I dont care what the poster is thinking. If we feel someone is posting to revealing pics just for attention then those pics will be removed, bar a few arseholes we have managed to do ok on this subject and we still stand strong on the policy and intend to keep the board that way why do you think its one of the most popular boards on the net? cos we like to keep the board to the point, and eliminate all non related bullshit

    peace

  13. #13
    Agenor's Avatar
    Agenor is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    twilight zone
    Posts
    14
    All the respect to Women. They are gorgeous in every way and deserve to be treated nicely, but dude guys who visit this site are no ordinary. I don't know about you guys but my testosterone level just can't be any higher and that's kinda affect your thinking and your sexsual drive. Does anybody here feel like a horny teenager? Weeel I dooo. That's not an excuse though so guys KEEP IT FOR YOURSELF Because it's polite and because it's a rule. However, I doubt girls have something against beeing sexy and wanted, do you?

  14. #14
    Buddha_Red's Avatar
    Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Pasadena, Texas
    Posts
    1,688
    respect for everyone!

    you're smart enough to belong to AR so you must be a very smart person!

    The best of life,love and happiness for everyone

  15. #15
    intobodybuilding is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11
    areu sure you guys arent gay give me a friegen break these women arent exactly mother theresa putting pics up of themselves with just a jacket on no panties if there nude not wearing a bikini there not ladies anyway just hos looking for attention

  16. #16
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by intobodybuilding
    areu sure you guys arent gay give me a friegen break these women arent exactly mother theresa putting pics up of themselves with just a jacket on no panties if there nude not wearing a bikini there not ladies anyway just hos looking for attention

    dont be a ass, your most likely to get banned for such remarks. Your entitled to a opinion but you have failed to miss a obvious point.

  17. #17
    intobodybuilding is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11

    Angry ass who u callen ass

    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    dont be a ass, your most likely to get banned for such remarks. Your entitled to a opinion but you have failed to miss a obvious point.
    my point is simple, want to be treated like a lady act like a lady not a slut very simple its not rocket science and watch who your callen ass little beatch

  18. #18
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by intobodybuilding
    my point is simple, want to be treated like a lady act like a lady not a slut very simple its not rocket science and watch who your callen ass little beatch
    pics of girls with no bottoms on can be very artistic and tastefull. It all depends on how the picture was taken, but I guess you only see life in tunnel vision mode.

    later bra!

  19. #19
    zmatalucci's Avatar
    zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    155
    The Original Jason
    Super Moderator
    === Hey,,is that nurse in your avatar single? lol

  20. #20
    hoss827's Avatar
    hoss827 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Somewhere in cyberspace..
    Posts
    1,330
    I never read the rules...just treat everyone the way they deserve to be treated, with respect.

  21. #21
    wildcatslady's Avatar
    wildcatslady is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    My own little world
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by intobodybuilding
    areu sure you guys arent gay give me a friegen break these women arent exactly mother theresa putting pics up of themselves with just a jacket on no panties if there nude not wearing a bikini there not ladies anyway just hos looking for attention

    You can be naked and still be a lady, everyone is different, and if you aint sellin it then I dont think you are as you say a ho and even before you call someone something you should walk a mile in their shoes first.

  22. #22
    RATM's Avatar
    RATM is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    somewhere in reality
    Posts
    1,123
    Quote Originally Posted by intobodybuilding
    my point is simple, want to be treated like a lady act like a lady not a slut very simple its not rocket science and watch who your callen ass little beatch
    i sincerely hope you know abstrack, a liked and well respected member of AR. You showed your ignorance and lack of respect, not to mention piss poor grammar with your post. You are well on your way to being banned with comments like that.

  23. #23
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by RATM
    i sincerely hope you know abstrack, a liked and well respected member of AR. You showed your ignorance and lack of respect, not to mention piss poor grammar with your post. You are well on your way to being banned with comments like that.
    thanks for sticking up for me. this was a old thread,lol. I think that guy is gone by now most likely he fell in a hole a hurt himself and along came buy a beautifull woman in a g-string who wouldnt help him out

  24. #24
    Sledge is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    15
    Why are we arguing about this type of BS?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •