Pics of me about 2 months ago..

Ok thes are pictures of me about 2 months ago, after being away all summer (in Yellowstone all summer) with NO weights, and nothing besides mountains to look at.

In thse pictures I was about 250lbs, and about 22% bodyfat.
    Now, I am about 259-262lbs, and at 19% bodyfat.

I have been hitting the gym hard since I got back, and jumped into a AAS cycle, very unprepared, and VERY uneducated. I know this was the wrong thing to do now, but atleast I learned my lesson.

At first I was going to start a good cycle after my PCT ended, but now after talking to many people and whatnot, I am going to wait untill I get a lil more muscle mass back on me and get down to 15% bodyfat or less before I start another AAS cycle.

I dont have any pics of my wheels, but I just messured them 6inches above my knee and they are 25in ( I dont really know how to measure my legs, I did it pulling the tape tight, and flexxing) ( when I take new pictures I will take some of my legs)

I am dieting at the moment, and I am thinking of using a DNP /T-3 cycle to speed things up , BUT that would mess up my current diet, and I dont want to get out of the habbit, so not sure yet about what to do.

I am not sure what I am going to do at the momment, but I just watned to post these so I can look back at myself, and to give you guys an idea about where I started, so at the end I will feel like it was all worth it ( which I know it is)

I will post some new pictures when I get my digital camera back!
    Alex

PS: I also stopped drinking beer, and drinking alcohol all together.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics of me about 2 months ago..-alexcycle2.jpg   Pics of me about 2 months ago..-2004_1107image0124.jpg  

****, look at those love handles

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Time to find a terrific dietary approach, workout, cardio, etc., and stick with it for many months. If you are un-happy w/how you look, you'll do just that.

As well, you are no where NEAR needing ANY kind of AAS.
    Build the house before you attempt to paint it!

Use this as motivation, kudos for posting these as clearly you are totally unsatisfied with your current physical state.

Good luck!

~SC~

moush is offline Senior Member
    yea bro hit the cardio HARD! And get your diet straight

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Way to early to think about DNP .

I have been dieting, but I dont know if you would call it hardcore, just eatting egggs, for breakfast, can or 2 of tuna mid morning snack, usually a chicken salad for lunch, 1 or 2 cans of tuna for afternoon snack, and turkey for dinner.. but I dont know much about diets.

Thanks
    Alex

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    " I am dieting at the moment, and I am thinking of using a DNP /T-3 cycle to speed things up , BUT that would mess up my current diet, and I dont want to get out of the habbit, so not sure yet about what to do."

Actually you ARE doing the right thing. Learning how to eat right is absolutely step number one in getting into shape, so you're totally right about that. It's not being on a diet it's changing your eating habits for the rest of your life from unhealthy to healthy AND finding what works best for you in the long run. Plus you'll feel great not only for losing the fat but for doing it with diet and cardio and not drugs.

AnabolicAlien Guest

yep...

all you need is some strict diet and cardio.

try to cut carbs... not entirely, just try not to eat a lot of carbs. eat alot of protein. run for an hour every morning on an empty stomach. it'll be hell but you'll drop that fat like you wouldn't believe. lift at night.

A.A.

I like the paneling and the 80's TV. You sure those pics are from 2 months ago, and not 20 years?

Sta11ion is offline Member
    I think hes watching macgyver.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    I like the paneling and the 80's TV. You sure those pics are from 2 months ago, and not 20 years?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    where did you get your bodyfat tested?

I get my bodyfat tested by one of the trainers at the gym I go to, he is not my trainer just ask him to do it every so often, when I feel the need to. And my occasional trip to see the army recruiter.

Yeah my dads TV/house is old as hell, that wasnt mcguyver, that was the 1st season of M*A*S*H like not a re-run, nah just joking

Peace
    Alex

??

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    where did you get your bodyfat tested?

Does It look like I have more or less bodyfat than 22% in that picture, I sometimes think It looks like more, but then, I dont have much fat on my lower body at all, It seems to all gather in the middle, which sucks.

now at 19% i feel a lil better no flab above my tits, tits and below are like a jelly sandwhich, untill you get to that almost-arnold muscle underneath (awww hell, maybe I AM STRETCHING THE TRUTH A LITTLE OK????)

But I hope I can get down to 15% or so in a few months, if I do the running in the morning and workout at night, I do run 2 miles every so often but that is just like 15minutes, so I'll try a LOT slower pace and try to stretch it out for an hour, see if I can do that, and start doing that every day (how many miles are you suggesting in that 1 hour? like 5 or what?)

Thanks for the input so much
    Alex

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    The suggested rate to run so you dont compromise muscle is 65-70% of your max heart rate for 45-60 minutes...

Check out the cutting sticky in the diet forum, it kicks ass

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    now at 19% i feel a lil better no flab above my tits, tits and below are like a jelly sandwhich, untill you get to that almost-arnold muscle underneath (awww hell, maybe I AM STRETCHING THE TRUTH A LITTLE OK????)

But I hope I can get down to 15% or so in a few months, if I do the running in the morning and workout at night, I do run 2 miles every so often but that is just like 15minutes, so I'll try a LOT slower pace and try to stretch it out for an hour, see if I can do that, and start doing that every day (how many miles are you suggesting in that 1 hour? like 5 or what?)
    Alex
    At about 20% your overall abdomin starts to extend in front further out then your pecs however your waist and belly button measurements should be equal to each other and less then your chest. At 25% body fat your belly button measurement is bigger then your waist, but what complicates everything is how much fat is marbled in with your muscle, in otherwords if your muscles arent very built up and solid. I am tending to think your muscular base isnt all that and you have fat marbled in your muscles. When you start working out, the marbling is the first to go, the last of the fat to go is in the abdomin. You'll loose fat from your legs and arms, double chins, etc before the fat in the tummy gets under control. It looks to me you have some excess fat everywhere. I am not saying you are obese, but I am leaning towards saying you are more then 25% BF and generally, you should not do steroids except possibly winny when you are over about 18% BF. I am only saying this because I was at 21% at the beginning of this year and I did not have love handles, fat in arms or legs and I had more definition to the muscles at that time, so using myself as a standard, you are certainly higher in BF.

Try to make a reasonable goal. 15% body fat is considered to be the benchmark at which you will not have fat contribution to heart desease and other high fat problems, so try to get down to 15%. You wont be sporting beach boy abs at 15% but no one anywhere can describe you as being fat at that percentage, its a good healthy goal. Try to get there then if you wish after that, target 10%. Stay off the roids until you are 15% or at least can see muscle threads in arms/shoulders, better definition to pecs and your belly button measurements are equal to your waist and I would also say, waist line should never exceed 33 inches no matter if you are big frame or little frame.

I could be under estimating your BF, I really think you are closer to about 27%, but to be fair and say you are 200 lbs and 25% BF, that means at 0% BF you will be 150 lbs. Just to get to 15% BF, you are going to need to loose 20 lbs - and you wont be done yet, I really think you should ultimately head towards 10% BF. This means you need to loose "30 pounds" to reach 10% BF. Keep up your cardio, lift weights, etc... if you can convery some fat pounds to muscle pounds, then you can lower this to 25 lbs but I am only giving you 5 pounds of muscle growth because thats really being generous. Once you get to this goal, do not listen to anyone telling you to do bulking diet. Your body type is one that doesnt suffer from lack of sufficient calaries to grow with, your body retains more calaries then others who have no weight problem. Try to build back muscle but take it slowly and dont expect more then 10 lbs a year, otherwise all you are doing is getting fat again.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-11-2004 at 02:43 PM.

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    excellent honest advice

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    At about 20% your overall abdomin starts to extend in front further out then your pecs however your waist and belly button measurements should be equal to each other and less then your chest. At 25% body fat your belly button measurement is bigger then your waist, but what complicates everything is how much fat is marbled in with your muscle, in otherwords if your muscles arent very built up and solid. I am tending to think your muscular base isnt all that and you have fat marbled in your muscles. When you start working out, the marbling is the first to go, the last of the fat to go is in the abdomin. You'll loose fat from your legs and arms, double chins, etc before the fat in the tummy gets under control. It looks to me you have some excess fat everywhere. I am not saying you are obese, but I am leaning towards saying you are more then 25% BF and generally, you should not do steroids except possibly winny when you are over about 18% BF. I am only saying this because I was at 21% at the beginning of this year and I did not have love handles, fat in arms or legs and I had more definition to the muscles at that time, so using myself as a standard, you are certainly higher in BF.

Try to make a reasonable goal. 15% body fat is considered to be the benchmark at which you will not have fat contribution to heart desease and other high fat problems, so try to get down to 15%. You wont be sporting beach boy abs at 15% but no one anywhere can describe you as being fat at that percentage, its a good healthy goal. Try to get there then if you wish after that, target 10%. Stay off the roids until you are 15% or at least can see muscle threads in arms/shoulders, better definition to pecs and your belly button measurements are equal to your waist and I would also say, waist line should never exceed 33 inches no matter if you are big frame or little frame.

I could be under estimating your BF, I really think you are closer to about 27%, but to be fair and say you are 200 lbs and 25% BF, that means at 0% BF you will be 150 lbs. Just to get to 15% BF, you are going to need to loose 20 lbs - and you wont be done yet, I really think you should ultimately head towards 10% BF. This means you need to loose "30 pounds" to reach 10% BF. Keep up your cardio, lift weights, etc... if you can convery some fat pounds to muscle pounds, then you can lower this to 25 lbs but I am only giving you 5 pounds of muscle growth because thats really being generous. Once you get to this goal, do not listen to anyone telling you to do bulking diet. Your body type is one that doesnt suffer from lack of sufficient calaries to grow with, your body retains more calaries then others who have no weight problem. Try to build back muscle but take it slowly and dont expect more then 10 lbs a year, otherwise all you are doing is getting fat again.

Manson is offline Junior Member
    well said bro...

I got my Bodyfat % checked again last night at the gym and it was still at 19%, in those pictures I was at 22%.

Thanks forr the advice NTPadude, like I said in my first post, I am about 260lbs now, So at 15% I would need to loose about 12.5 of pure fat I guess or something like that.

Once again thanks for the advice
    Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    I got my Bodyfat % checked again last night at the gym and it was still at 19%, in those pictures I was at 22%.

Thanks forr the advice NTPadude, like I said in my first post, I am about 260lbs now, So at 15% I would need to loose about 12.5 of pure fat I guess or something like that.

Once again thanks for the advice
    Alex
    I hope you dont take this in a bad way, but I've seen lots and lots of guys in the 20% BF range look to be in better condition. How much underlying training do you have, just getting into gym for first time? Less then 6 months? I really think your photos are not going to improve your appearance until you get down to 220 lbs. Generally your muscles will grow faster when coming from a too heavy situation as opposed to being too skinny and trying to gain upwards but still there is a limit and staying with the program and passage of time, talking in your condition, you have a 3 year battle. We all like to study our improvements in the mirror, loose one pound but we see ourselves with rose colored eye glasses and to us it looks like we lost 10 lbs, but the reality is, the photographs never lie! I look at myself in mirror, and think, **** I am looking hot lately. Then I take a picture and think I might as well go check into a nursing home, get a cain, have the teeth pulled out to get dentures, look like sh!t in pictures, but this is what we need to look at because you see yourself the way the rest of the world does.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-13-2004 at 12:14 PM.

RW3333 is offline Associate Member
    dude diet, train hard and be devoted itll all come the bros on this site are real good advice if you follow it youll get some great results!

RW3333 is offline Associate Member
    nutrition is very important man nutrition is like half of it maybe even more. you dont have good nutrition and you train real hard you wont get the full results at all so you get your nutrion down and train like you want it itll come real.

Thread Information