Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Can't we just let the man be?

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Avigdor
    there are times when I feel like never visiting another fitness forum again...

Dont get me all excited bro

And most of time the bigger the mouthpiece the smaller the guy

Everyone's a hero on the internet... there are times when I feel like never visiting another fitness forum again...
    Not poking fun at you, but are there any boards that you do get respect from?

I know you are a laughing stock here and at Steroidology.com. I have seen the theads over there that place is a mad house.

Andre Avigdor is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Dont get me all excited bro
    Here's a challenge for you... post of photo of yourself so we can see what the man behind the mouth looks like...

Here's a challenge for you... post of photo of yourself so we can see what the man behind the mouth looks like...
    When im happy with the way i look then i will post my picture. Bro i can fully admit that i have a long way to go until i have the body i want, and that i will willingly show to everyone. See you are feeling cornered so you are trying to shift the issue here.

radar1234 is offline Member

Everyone's a hero on the internet... there are times when I feel like never visiting another fitness forum again...
    if you've made a mistake then that's on you.everybody makes them.but for people to keep digging up old bones? that's just pathetic.those people need to get a life!
    maybe people are jealous of you andre?take it as a compliment.you've got a bettewr build than pretty much everybody on this board.except me!

messy are you backpeddling?

There are several other boards like Intense Training where I have gotten together with some of the board members who live up in my neck of the woods... good bunch of guys both in person and on the net...

I know who I am, and what I have accomplished...

Quote Originally Posted by radar1234
    Not at all, at no point did i say he looked bad, i infact said he looked better than me. To backpeddle is to make a statement, or a claim or say something and then turn around - i have done no such thing.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    radar, where are you located in Canada?

I'm not Messy but i'll offer my opinion.

Messy never claimed to be comparable to Andre in terms of how he looks, weight listed, etc, so how can he be backpeddling?

vancouver

When im happy with the way i look then i will post my picture. Bro i can fully admit that i have a long way to go until i have the body i want, and that i will willingly show to everyone. See you are feeling cornered so you are trying to shift the issue here.
    Messy, who is feeling cornered?... I actually have the balls to post my photos... you my man are an internet turd... a ball less coward who does not have the courage to put his money where his mouth is...

How old are you... 15-16... what are your stats... 95lbs... 11 inch biceps?

vancouver
    I am out in Seattle right now on business until Wed... taking a break off the training and eating healthy thing... I just came back from Hooters

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    I'm not Messy but i'll offer my opinion.

Messy never claimed to be comparable to Andre in terms of how he looks, weight listed, etc, so how can he be backpeddling?
    he keeps on trashing andre. andre wanted to see who he was dealing with and messy declined."those who live in glass houses should'nt throw stones".

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Cant beat their wings

Messy, who is feeling cornered?... I actually have the balls to post my photos... you my man are an internet turd... a ball less coward who does not have the courage to put his money where his mouth is...

Correct, im 15, i weigh 95lbs and have 11inch biceps.

My friend this is not a matter of who has a better body. Its a matter of a persons integrity, when you take everything away from a man thats all he has left, you have none however, you have constantly lied, and managed to annoy the majority of members on numerous boards.

if you've made a mistake then that's on you.everybody makes them.but for people to keep digging up old bones? that's just pathetic.those people need to get a life!
    maybe people are jealous of you andre?take it as a compliment.you've got a bettewr build than pretty much everybody on this board.except me!
    My mistake was choosing to mix it up with people on AR and Steroidology... things are even worse on Steroidology where someone went so low as to hack into my account and start posting BS under my own name...

he keeps on trashing andre. andre wanted to see who he was dealing with and messy declined."those who live in glass houses should'nt throw stones".
    If i were flaiming his body then yes, you would be 100% correct. The fact of the matter is that i dont like the guy, and how he operates, he could be 500lbs or 50lbs i dont care.

If i were flaiming his body then yes, you would be 100% correct. The fact of the matter is that i dont like the guy, and how he operates, he could be 500lbs or 50lbs i dont care.
    This is coming from the guy who photoshops my face unto a guy cleaning the toilet bowl... If I ever am so lucky as to meet you in person, I promise you I will be cleaning the toilet with your face and will post photos on the internet to prove it...

messy.....messy.give it up bro.im sure alot of people on this site lie all the time.don't become part of the "mob mentality".this site is called steroid .com.not moralsandethics.com.

This is coming from the guy who photoshops my face unto a guy cleaning the toilet bowl... If I ever am so lucky as to meet you in person, I promise you I will be cleaning the toilet with your face and will post photos on the internet to prove it...
    Haha your so tough

I agree with your statement that people in glass houses should not throw stones, but that was not an issue, because like i said Messy never claimied to be comparable to Andre in terms of wights lifted bla bla etc. Your statement does not apply

There are alot of people poking fun at Andre including n00bes that don't know what the hell is going on.. they just see an opportunity to flame away and not get banned.

Andre i feel for ya bro.. i really do. I remember seeing your post about a year ago and i thought, that dude got his **** together, good for him. Unfortunatelly you are just a joke here now.

My spelling sucks today. Incase i misspelled anything.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    Cant beat their wings
    I had plate of them and a greasy burger... I have no more abs And the gas is horrible!!!

I am going to Maui for an all expense paid trip in March... I am going to kick it in high gear starting Jan 1 so I can look good on the beach

And yes... I WILL BE TAKING LOTS OF PHOTOS!!!

I agree with your statement that people in glass houses should not throw stones, but that was not an issue, because like i said Messy never claimied to be comparable to Andre in terms of wights lifted bla bla etc. Your statement does not apply

There are alot of people poking fun at Andre including n00bes that don't know what the hell is going on.. they just see an opportunity to flame away and not get banned.

Andre i feel for ya bro.. i really do. I remember seeing your post about a year ago and i thought, that dude got his **** together, good for him. Unfortunatelly you are just a joke here now.

Considering the gains I have made from 2003 to 2004 I don't feel so bad... the people that are laughing at me probably don't even look as good as I did in my before photos... Anyways... I have given up the the natural arguement...

I just wish I could have some of the time back that I wasted on some of the boards and have applied it to the gym or on the treadmill... on the other hand it does kind of motivate me to push a little harder to show people what can be accomplished with hard work and a good diet...

i never said that messy thought he was comparable.i said that andre called him out and he declined.hence the term "backpeddling".

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    You lie openly on a few boards, and now feel you are a victim and you're being flamed for no reason??????????Maybe you should start a board that promotes that sort of thing and bring your little followers with you.I have no sympathy for you.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    You lie openly on a few boards, and now feel you are a victim and you're being flamed for no reason??????????Maybe you should start a board that promotes that sort of thing and bring your little followers with you.I have no sympathy for you.
    For real, I said in comments before whether you are juiceing or not andre is not the question it's are you lying about it....On the internet all a guys got to go buy is his avatar and screename and what he talks about....But if someone lies how can you beleive anything he says...I don't beleive someone hacked the computer andre...

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Andre I have no beef with you...but why do you keep responding to these posts. How many threads are people fighting with you in? Be a big man...and turn away. The internet is full of keyboard warriors ready to pick fights. Just let it go and be the mature one.

statuZ is offline Banned

why dont you always feel like that? and save us. you fatass

statuZ is offline Banned

you only post your photos so you can sell your stupid ass scam diet. IF i used as much gh and juice as you, i would be alot bigger than your ass especially by the tiem i reach your age.

Manson is offline Junior Member
    BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA
    Just leave the man alone..... And leave us alone Andre, just post some advices and leave the kids crying here....

thickmass is offline Member
    You are right Bigrob33... where in Canada are you? I am in Montreal, but moving to Toronto in 2005...
    Finally they have decided to run you outta town.

But wtf did Toronto do to deserve such a big mouth?

Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    why dont you always feel like that? and save us. you fatass
    There is a no flame policy here.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    this thread is going nowhere, i will do all of you a favor. closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information