Big_Bang is offline New Member

New Fotos...Been Around for a While

I've been in the background for a while. Finally took some pics. Comments and suggestions welcome. A little background...

Height 6.2
    Weight 320
    Body Fat 15% (Maybe?)

Best Current Lifts Unshirted (FB Below is My Typical Hvy Chest Day EO Week)
    515 Flat Bench for 1 Rep for 2 Sets
    405 Flat Bench for 6 Reps for 1 Set
    315 Flat Bench for 11 Reps for 1 Set

Standing Behind the Neck Military Press
    275 for 2 Reps for 2 Sets
    225 for 5 Reps for 2 Sets
    Skull Crushers w/EZ Curl Bar 205 for 1 Rep

Current Goals
    Working Toward 600lbs Flat Bench
    Just Started Power Lifting Training 3 Months Ago--
    Now Working on Deadlift, Squat, and Powercleans
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Fotos...Been Around for a While-first_500lbs_lift_photo-1_nov_2004.jpg   New Fotos...Been Around for a While-first_500lbs_lift_photo-2_nov_2004.jpg   New Fotos...Been Around for a While-upperbody-1_dec_2004.jpg   New Fotos...Been Around for a While-upperbody-2_dec_2004.jpg  

nmichael is offline New Member
    very good lifts mate
    keep it up
    i wish u all the best
    powerlifter from greece

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Bang
    I've been in the background for a while. Finally took some pics. Comments and suggestions welcome. A little background...

Height 6.2
    Weight 320
    Body Fat 15% (Maybe?)

Best Current Lifts Unshirted (FB Below is My Typical Hvy Chest Day EO Week)
    515 Flat Bench for 1 Rep for 2 Sets
    405 Flat Bench for 6 Reps for 1 Set
    315 Flat Bench for 11 Reps for 1 Set

Standing Behind the Neck Military Press
    275 for 2 Reps for 2 Sets
    225 for 5 Reps for 2 Sets
    Skull Crushers w/EZ Curl Bar 205 for 1 Rep

Current Goals
    Working Toward 600lbs Flat Bench
    Just Started Power Lifting Training 3 Months Ago--
    Now Working on Deadlift, Squat, and Powercleans

Latimus is offline Banned
    i would say your bf was prob more around 20 but its hard to tell....i could be wrong....great lifts bro....strong as a bull

imann is offline Member
    Those are some solid #'s bro.......I agre probably btween 20-26%..fvck it you are a hoss!

Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member
    I don't know about 20 - 26% BF, I would say around 17 -19% but who cares looking really thick Bro and Unreal strength!!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, 20+%

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll tell ya what! Your waistline seems really narrow in those pics! I'm impressed with that at 6'2" and over 300lbs. Your strength is outstanding too!

Nice work bro!

Oh yeah, you can easily be a member of the "MJBBMOFOC" Mighty Joe Big Bad MoFo Club!

MJ

9000rpm is offline Member
    Those are some big weights,......but, still not overly impressive for your size. I powerlifted for the Army for a couple of years. I weighed 148lbs, and I benched 305 in comps. That's more than double my body weight, and still nowhere near the records. The bench records for that weight class is over 400lbs.

Big guys like you lift HUGE weight, and it's impressive. But when you factor in that you weigh 320, you get the idea. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking you at all, it's still impressive. But you have tons of extra potential to lift bigger weight than where you are now.

Keep slinging the iron around and you will be there someday. Anytime someone benches double their body weight, I'm super impressed.

NoobJuice is offline Member
    gyno?

Those are some big weights,......but, still not overly impressive for your size. I powerlifted for the Army for a couple of years. I weighed 148lbs, and I benched 305 in comps. That's more than double my body weight, and still nowhere near the records. The bench records for that weight class is over 400lbs.

Big guys like you lift HUGE weight, and it's impressive. But when you factor in that you weigh 320, you get the idea. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking you at all, it's still impressive. But you have tons of extra potential to lift bigger weight than where you are now.

Keep slinging the iron around and you will be there someday. Anytime someone benches double their body weight, I'm super impressed.

9000rpm,

Thanks for replying. Just two comments...
    1) Most records are "shirted". My lifts are unshirted. Did you bench with a shirt in those powerlifting meets?
    2) When it comes to benching, length of arms plays a huge roll. Many guys of short stature also have short arms and this is a huge advantage. Yes I am over 300lbs, but my arms are long and much of that weight is in my legs (not much help in doing bench).

Keep training hard!

Big_Bang

NoobJuice,

No gyno, poor photo quality casts a shadow. Better photos next time. Just bought a digicam.

Big_Bang

BDTR is offline Retired
    big thumbs up.

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Bang
    Thanks for replying. Just two comments...
    1) Most records are "shirted". My lifts are unshirted. Did you bench with a shirt in those powerlifting meets?
    2) When it comes to benching, length of arms plays a huge roll. Many guys of short stature also have short arms and this is a huge advantage. Yes I am over 300lbs, but my arms are long and much of that weight is in my legs (not much help in doing bench).

Keep training hard!

Big_Bang
    When I did 305 it was unshirted. I don't brag about shirted records. I didn't squat 595 once while wearing a squat suit though. My most ever benched while shirted at that weight class was 345lbs.

As for the short arms, yes you are right, but you have a large chest that will help you out much more than us short guys. I'm sure your chest is probably near 50 inches or more. Mine is like 38 to 42 inches. So you don't have to come down as far as I do.

Don't get me wrong, your weights are still very impressive.

Thread Information