MER
    MER is offline Member

Found 3 year old natural pic

Hey bros, just stopped by my mother's house to get some stuff outta the garage and was on her comp and she had this saved. 3 years old before I began the needle. This was my base before touching anything by the way.

I'm researching on a digi cam and only have about 400 bucks to spare for new pics. Love to show what 3 years has done. The pic in my avatar is a little more updated(about 2 years old), but it's not clear cause it regualar camera quality. Can anyone recommend somthing in my price range?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Found 3 year old natural pic-dsc00343t.jpg  

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    look very good bro...nice base to start with...would like to see your recent pics.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MER
    Hey bros, just stopped by my mother's house to get some stuff outta the garage and was on her comp and she had this saved. 3 years old before I began the needle. This was my base before touching anything by the way.

I'm researching on a digi cam and only have about 400 bucks to spare for new pics. Love to show what 3 years has done. The pic in my avatar is a little more updated(about 2 years old), but it's not clear cause it regualar camera quality. Can anyone recommend somthing in my price range?

On the camera question. I just got a fujifilm E550 for $350 (after rebate) and 12 months same as cash from circuit city if you want to finance it rather than drop all your dough. All digi cams over $350 have that financing option. I have only had the cam a week so I cant really comment totally on the thing although it does take d*mn good looking pics so far.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Do the megapixels really make a difference? I mean if I were to get a 4.0 instead of a 5.0 would it make that large of a difference?

Thanks shred, I'm working on the new pics.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MER
    Do the megapixels really make a difference? I mean if I were to get a 4.0 instead of a 5.0 would it make that large of a difference?

Thanks shred, I'm working on the new pics.

I dont know they say it depends alot on what you are wanting to use it for. The higher the megapixs the better quality you get when you blow pics up and edit them. My cam is a 6.3 megapixel with a 4x optical zoom for whatever that is worth.

btw your base looks solid Im sure you have made great strides since picking up the juice.

Thread Information