letmein is offline Associate Member

Letmein's Updated Pics

It has been three years since I lasted posted pics. I am going to try this contest thing again in June. These pics are from last week at 24 weeks out. I am 42 years old, 12.2% at 229. I carry almost all of my weight in the back and that is a blessing and a curse. A blessing cause I don't have to look at it a curse cause I can't easily see it. Unfortunately the judges can. I have been on HRT for the past 3 years at 1 iu of GH, 200mg of T cyp, 25mg of Cytomel , DHEA, Saw Palmetto and .5 Arimidex EOD. My T levels are 1000, Somatamedin C at 298, all others in the optimum range. I will post pics every two weeks to show my progress. Comments are always welcome. Scoll down for updates every 2 weeks...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Letmein's new pics-progress-start.jpg  
    Last edited by letmein; 02-07-2005 at 05:29 PM.

looking good, keep posting pics

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    ditto

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Good job bro! Can't wait for the updates... I wanna see how you'll react to GH

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Great work! It looks like your hard work is really paying off. Post your cutting diet.

jasonbbflex is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by letmein
    It has been three years since I lasted posted pics. I am going to try this contest thing again in June. These pics are from last week at 26 weeks out. I am 42 years old, 12.2% at 229. I carry almost all of my weight in the back and that is a blessing and a curse. A blessing cause I don't have to look at it a curse cause I can't easily see it. Unfortunately the judges can. I have been on HRT for the past 3 years at 1 iu of GH, 200mg of T cyp, 25mg of Cytomel, DHEA, Saw Palmetto and .5 Arimidex EOD. My T levels are 1000, Somatamedin C at 298, all others in the optimum range. I will post pics every two weeks to show my progress. Comments are always welcome.
    Great shots. Have you done HRT thru a doc?

Yes, I have had my blood work done every 6 months for the past 2 years.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    3 years? I got to get out of here...

I remember your transformation, it was awsome. Good luck with the show.

ire
    ire is offline Junior Member
    Your hard work shows. Your Traps would be my only critique.

Nice Work!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by letmein
    It has been three years since I lasted posted pics. I am going to try this contest thing again in June. These pics are from last week at 26 weeks out. I am 42 years old, 12.2% at 229. I carry almost all of my weight in the back and that is a blessing and a curse. A blessing cause I don't have to look at it a curse cause I can't easily see it. Unfortunately the judges can. I have been on HRT for the past 3 years at 1 iu of GH, 200mg of T cyp, 25mg of Cytomel, DHEA, Saw Palmetto and .5 Arimidex EOD. My T levels are 1000, Somatamedin C at 298, all others in the optimum range. I will post pics every two weeks to show my progress. Comments are always welcome.
    You mentioned DHEA... to be honest I have had a little bit of difficulty getting hard lately in spite of being on 600 mg testosterone ( I think its too much for overdosed gear and its not unusual for really high levels of test to be bad for libido) so I have been on this over the counter stuff that has combination of: Vitamin E, DHEA, horny goat weed, maca, tribulis, tongkat ali, yohimbe, wild oats, - basically the so called dirty dozen of sexual stimulants. Strangely the formula has worked and the sex drive and ability is right where it should be now, but I noticed some effects of the DHEA stacking and combining with the testosterone I am on, and its causing me to have a pretty good increase in anabolism (increased muscle growth), increased fat turning, much increased agressiveness... is your HRT doctor suggesting you combine DHEA with testosterone therapy ?

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Lookin good man!

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    You mentioned DHEA... to be honest I have had a little bit of difficulty getting hard lately in spite of being on 600 mg testosterone ( I think its too much for overdosed gear and its not unusual for really high levels of test to be bad for libido) so I have been on this over the counter stuff that has combination of: Vitamin E, DHEA, horny goat weed, maca, tribulis, tongkat ali, yohimbe, wild oats, - basically the so called dirty dozen of sexual stimulants. Strangely the formula has worked and the sex drive and ability is right where it should be now, but I noticed some effects of the DHEA stacking and combining with the testosterone I am on, and its causing me to have a pretty good increase in anabolism (increased muscle growth), increased fat turning, much increased agressiveness... is your HRT doctor suggesting you combine DHEA with testosterone therapy?
    I have not had a problem with wood. In fact my wife asked me to tone it down a bit. I am only doing 200mg /week of t cyp. The difference might be the GH that I do that you are not. As for DHEA, I just do what the guy tells me to keep my good numbers high and my bad numbers low I dont know how it correlates to individual system functions. I do feel young if that is worth anything to you!

As promised the next batch of pics after 2 weeks. Not a whole lot of progress but noticable. Still 20 weeks out...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Letmein's new pics-progress-week-2.jpg   Letmein's new pics-progress-week-2-2.jpg  
    Last edited by letmein; 02-07-2005 at 05:24 PM.

ace ventura is offline Member
    Hehehe.. in some of the pictures it looks like you're dancing like pinochio..

I'll work on posing when the fat is gone...

End of Week 4

Slow going but losing 1lb per week. First on is definately last to come off as my back has not changed a bit. Looks like I will be ripped from the front before my back responds as my legs are getting a lot leaner. I guess that I could just say no when the judges say "quarter turn to the right"! These pics are the end of week 4 with 18 left to go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Letmein's new pics-week5a.jpg   Letmein's new pics-week5b.jpg   Letmein's new pics-week5c.jpg  

looking good man

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Keep up the good work bro... A lil' something tought, it seems like your arms are lagging behind in some of the pics. Try looking into that. Maybe the angle doesn't help... (I was looking are your front double bi)

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    good progress man! keep up the hard work...

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep it up bro. Lookin good..

Thread Information