Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    crzybreaks is offline New Member

look @ progress of my back!!!

sup guys, ive been around for a little while and was planning on competing in an nbi comp in tarrrytown n.y in about 11 weeks but prob wont bc i dont think im ready. although if i feel my body is close to good than i might do it for the experience. anyways im just really proud of how my back is turning out!!! im 5'6" 194lbs and about 15% bf. first lat spread is me 3 weeks ago on 3/10/06 and second is today 4/1/06. let me know what you guys think!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails look @ progress of my back!!!-lat3.jpg   look @ progress of my back!!!-copy-lat-spread.jpg  

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by crzybreaks
    sup guys, ive been around for a little while and was planning on competing in an nbi comp in tarrrytown n.y in about 11 weeks but prob wont bc i dont think im ready. although if i feel my body is close to good than i might do it for the experience. anyways im just really proud of how my back is turning out!!! im 5'6" 194lbs and about 15% bf. first lat spread is me 3 weeks ago on 3/10/06 and second is today 4/1/06. let me know what you guys think!!!

great improvment in three weeks

you sure that was the time scale
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

stunt954 is offline Associate Member
    If you really made those improvements in 3 weeks... than good for you my friend... You will have no problem entering shows in the future if you keep up results like that.... I wish i was genetically gifted

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    3 weeks seems like a short time.

but none the less, a great improvement.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    you should be proud regardless of how long that took

train410 is offline Junior Member
    Seems like more than 3 weeks from b4 and after. Even if you hit back twice a week that would be only 6 back workouts and if you can make your back change like that than you are the man. Not a flame just hard to believe. Good luck to you.

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    awesome progress bro great improvements keep up the hard work, and good luck at any shows you choose to participate in

yeah i know it might seem like a short time but i have been working hard and dieting hard as well. i have been giving it my all!!! my routine consists of two-a-days for 5 days a week. Well anyways thanks for all positive feedback fellas!!!

heres another back pic i took today..let me know what you guys think and if you want to see other body parts!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails look @ progress of my back!!!-mys.jpg  

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    1st pic you are white/hairy and your thumbs are not "grabbing" the love handle area which helps the lat spread by pushing the thumbs "into" that area and using that as a way to gain leverage as you throw the elbows forward and push.

The 2nd pic you are tanned it appears, less hairy and the camera angle is lower than the first, and you do have your thumbs pressed against the sides (not the top of the hands) thus allowing you to create a fuller spread.

Good lookin' back in the 2nd tanned pic regardless, so keep that look going.

~SC~

thanks swole!!!

Superhuman is offline Banned
    that's amazing progress in three weeks' time

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    that girl looks surprised rofl

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    Its the hair gotta be, haha, Great WORK!!!

...look at her anus. it's very pink. I'm sorry I couldn't help it - she's just stickin it out at the camera like that, what a slut. (i'm talking about the dog and please don't take me seriously)

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    ...look at her anus. it's very pink. I'm sorry I couldn't help it - she's just stickin it out at the camera like that, what a slut. (i'm talking about the dog and please don't take me seriously)
    Doesn't matter who you were talking about... this aint the frigging lounge

The inappropriateness of some of you guys' comments blows my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    1st pic you are white/hairy and your thumbs are not "grabbing" the love handle area which helps the lat spread by pushing the thumbs "into" that area and using that as a way to gain leverage as you throw the elbows forward and push.

The 2nd pic you are tanned it appears, less hairy and the camera angle is lower than the first, and you do have your thumbs pressed against the sides (not the top of the hands) thus allowing you to create a fuller spread.
    Good eye C

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Good lookin' back in the 2nd tanned pic regardless, so keep that look going.

~SC~
    Ditto... good going man

thanks again fellas for all the positive comments!!! i dont take any offense to anything thats been said... its all in good!! anyways you guys have been great and i would like to thank you guys for all your support!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Doesn't matter who you were talking about... this aint the frigging lounge

The inappropriateness of some of you guys' comments blows my mind.
    hey i'm sorry it was late last night and I have an odd sense of humor anyway

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    nice progress in a short time...I have that same space heater in second pic

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    that girl looks surprised rofl
    i think she is just freaked out that evertime she turns a corner, there is crzybreaks lat spreading

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    i think she is just freaked out that evertime she turns a corner, there is crzybreaks lat spreading
    lol

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    haha, but seriously, nice improvements mate, delts, arms, all of your back, respect

thanks again bro!!!

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    nicely done ........in THREE WEEKS!

Hey I Have A Question For All You Guys That Have Experience In Competing. I Really Would Like To Enter A Comp On June 18 But Am Not Sure If I Should. I Have Made A Lot Of Progress In These Months Of Training But My Question Is Will I Be Close To Ready?? I Really Would Like To Enter Just For The Experience But Also Would Like To Place Well!! I Have Always Been A Competitor In Every Sport Ive Played (football..starting Running Back And Mvp 3yrs, Basketball..starting Pg And Mvp 4yrs) And Would Really Like To Do Well. So With That Said... I Will Continue To Work Hard With Or Without Show But Want To Know At This Rate Will I Be Ready?? I Am 5'6" 193lbs And 13-14% Bf Right Now. I Have About 2 Months To Cut!! Enough Time Or Not??

I Am 5'6" 193lbs And 13-14% Bf Right Now. I Have About 2 Months To Cut!! Enough Time Or Not??
    If you've previous experience cutting.. or have hired someone to work with you.. yes

Otherwise?

No

~Narkissos

ok cool!!! i really havent had any experience cutting and nor have i hired anybody so i guess i wont be competing!!! anyways thanks alot narkisos

more progress

sup fellas so ive still been killing myself and wanted to let you guys see my progress again!!! feel free to leave any comments good or bad...o yea and also let me know if anyone feels i should compete in myf irst show on june 18.. ive been wanting to compete but dont know if im ready.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails look @ progress of my back!!!-st.com2.jpg   look @ progress of my back!!!-st.com4.jpg   look @ progress of my back!!!-st.com3.jpg   look @ progress of my back!!!-st.com1.jpg   look @ progress of my back!!!-st.com5.jpg  

you look huge man, I would give it 3 months though. Beginning of August would be realistic for you to look your best. Imagine 3 months of just getting shredded. since you have such good size, assuming you can pose, you will place high.

thanks for the reply dude... i guess im just hoping sum1 says i might be ready for june.... im really not looking to place too high but would like to place well being that it is my first show... im gonna keep bustin my ass everyday either way till you guys give me the O.K.

king diamond is offline Banned
    sup fellas so ive still been killing myself and wanted to let you guys see my progress again!!! feel free to leave any comments good or bad...o yea and also let me know if anyone feels i should compete in myf irst show on june 18.. ive been wanting to compete but dont know if im ready.
    ur legs are stacked...but what happened to your bi's?, they look .......well.....very flat. no dissrespect intended,but your back is thick man!!

again thanks for ALL comments...king none taken.... that will just motivate me and remind me that next wed and every wed after that.... i have to destroy my arms!!!!

mousetraps is offline Member
    nice back improvement! row row row your boat

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    looking good bro

no one else has any comments... good or bad... tips... anything???

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah don't compete until august...If you really wanna do a show, you need 12 weeks of prep, and when I say prep I mean diet and cardio, to cut it all down and look your slimest...

Superballer is offline Associate Member
    can't really give any tips... but looking real big... make sure to post up pics when your diced up!

Fletch3138 is offline Associate Member
    Back and legs look great. I would push those biceps more!!

cool thanks again fellas!!! ill def post some pics every two weeks bc im currently on a diet and cardio routine that should get me pretty diced up...well see???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information