Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member

A lil bit of progress...

First pics posted

Thats the link to my pics from end of summer cutter. Im on PCT after my second M1T/4derm cycle (15-20-20-25mg by week) I started at 178lbs and finished at a cool 194 w/ not much fat gain. Strength went up huge as well. I kept my calories up, 4000+ every day, not very clean tho. I went crazy w/ food, like chasing meals with a double cheeseburger.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A lil bit of progress...-side-chest.jpg   A lil bit of progress...-lats.jpg   A lil bit of progress...-front-shoulders.jpg   A lil bit of progress...-double-bi.jpg   A lil bit of progress...-legs.jpg  

...a few more. I thought I got one of my tri, it made my delt have mad striations.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A lil bit of progress...-back-double-bi.jpg   A lil bit of progress...-back-spread.jpg   A lil bit of progress...-back-spread-2.jpg  

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    great progress bro, youve done well.. keep it up

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Nice progress.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    lookin good

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    First pics posted

Thats the link to my pics from end of summer cutter. Im on PCT after my second M1T/4derm cycle (15-20-20-25mg by week) I started at 178lbs and finished at a cool 194 w/ not much fat gain. Strength went up huge as well. I kept my calories up, 4000+ every day, not very clean tho. I went crazy w/ food, like chasing meals with a double cheeseburger.
    I lost 20 lbs of fat and gained 20 lbs of muscle over the last year and one stable of my diet is a Wendy's triple burger but substitute the fries for baked potatoe or salad. I went from 22% body fat to now officially 7% and once I hit the 7% I now decided I can bulk more to get the weight up to the next level and hopefully not pack on the fat faster then the muscle.

Before I started cycling I had low testosterone and did weight gainer shakes and gained 20 lbs over 9 months, but in a low testosterone situation, you cannot grow muscle that fast, now on cycle I dont have the same problem. I think plenty of exercise can overcome the diet not being so clean. For example a Wendy's triple has 68 grams of protein in one sitting and about 700 calaries... its not really all that bad when trying to bulk up.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Looking awesome captain morgan

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I lost 20 lbs of fat and gained 20 lbs of muscle over the last year and one stable of my diet is a Wendy's triple burger but substitute the fries for baked potatoe or salad. I went from 22% body fat to now officially 7% and once I hit the 7% I now decided I can bulk more to get the weight up to the next level and hopefully not pack on the fat faster then the muscle.

Before I started cycling I had low testosterone and did weight gainer shakes and gained 20 lbs over 9 months, but in a low testosterone situation, you cannot grow muscle that fast, now on cycle I dont have the same problem. I think plenty of exercise can overcome the diet not being so clean. For example a Wendy's triple has 68 grams of protein in one sitting and about 700 calaries... its not really all that bad when trying to bulk up.

BuffAndTuff307 is offline New Member

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffAndTuff307
    Riight?!

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    very nice progression bro.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    lookin good, way better than the avatar. Chest is a strong point, work on lower back. Keep up the good work!

CastorTroy is offline Junior Member
    Nice progress Capt.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    nice bro nice
    keep it up

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Ahoy...

Good Stuff Bro.

BDTR is offline Retired
    starter777, is that you? lol

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Nice progress.

awesome job mate keep it up...
    Lats are catching up good

Looking amazing in my opinion. Just one question though. Is that a little bit of gyno im seein on you? If not then im just being my usual stupid self but i thought i would ask.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    Looking amazing in my opinion. Just one question though. Is that a little bit of gyno im seein on you? If not then im just being my usual stupid self but i thought i would ask.
    I was actually wonderin about that. My nips have always had a lil layer of fat under em and stuck out kinda...it kind of got a little bigger when I started eating tons and did M1T. It might be just fat deposits from food or water weight gained from bulking. I have nolva and used letro too. If its fat it should come off when I cut for summer. In the morning when I wake up it is flatter and by the end of the day they droop, so Im thinkin its fat settling, those pics were late at nite too.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Nice progress but it looks like you've got some gyno. You need to run some anti-estrogens with any future cycles. I had some gyno starting last time I did a mega cycle and backed off the doses and it eventually cleared up..

Thread Information