Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    beyonddriven's Avatar
    beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    254

    pre contest pics

    Show is June 25th. I need all the help I can get so rip me a new one if needed. What areas need the most improvement?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pre contest pics-back-spread.jpg   pre contest pics-leg-pic-2.jpg   pre contest pics-abs.jpg  

  2. #2
    Aboot's Avatar
    Aboot is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Not a well known name.
    Posts
    1,793
    Well, your lower abs need to be tightened up, but that will come over the next 4 weeks.

  3. #3
    beyonddriven's Avatar
    beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    254
    How much more body fat do you guys think I need to drop, 3 or 4%?

  4. #4
    GOATNUTS's Avatar
    GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    682
    nice job bro. what weight and % are you right now

  5. #5
    beyonddriven's Avatar
    beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    254
    5'8 207lbs right now. I am going to enter the light heavy division 188lb to 198lbs if everything goes according to plan

  6. #6
    lucabratzi's Avatar
    lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    ny/florida
    Posts
    4,111
    i think if u got down to about 198 u would look alot better. what weight do u plan on being when u enter.

  7. #7
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    back and quads look great...and they'll only look better as you get harder and drier.

    Aboot got it right when he said that your lower abs need to be tightened...that'll come over the next 4 weeks.

    from the abs&thigh position i noticed what appears to be pectoral undervelopment.Not much you can do about that (if i've noticed correctly) over the the next month. But it wouldn't hrt to prioritise it...especially the lower pec area

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Three0fivE
    Posts
    1,367
    lookin shredded

  9. #9
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    from the abs&thigh position i noticed what appears to be pectoral undervelopment.Not much you can do about that (if i've noticed correctly) over the the next month. But it wouldn't hrt to prioritise it...especially the lower pec area

    I agree. Also forearms should be a priority on your next bulk. Good luck with the show and keep us updated.

  10. #10
    anabolicbruce's Avatar
    anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fl
    Posts
    229
    What show are you doing, Mine is June 25th in Miami

  11. #11
    beyonddriven's Avatar
    beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    back and quads look great...and they'll only look better as you get harder and drier.

    Aboot got it right when he said that your lower abs need to be tightened...that'll come over the next 4 weeks.

    from the abs&thigh position i noticed what appears to be pectoral undervelopment.Not much you can do about that (if i've noticed correctly) over the the next month. But it wouldn't hrt to prioritise it...especially the lower pec area
    My posing coach told me the same thing and I noticed it as well. My lower chest shrinks big time when I hit my lat spread and several other poses. It is a strange thing. Chest has always been my strong point untill recently. I have been doing strictly decline for the past three weeks in hopes of fixing it, but like you said I think it is too late. I will try to post a chest pic in the next couple of days that better shows it.

  12. #12
    beyonddriven's Avatar
    beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicbruce
    What show are you doing, Mine is June 25th in Miami
    I wish! I would love to be in Flordia this summer. I am in Colorado, so "The Colorado' as they call it. One of the biggest shows of the year here next to the Rocky Mountain.

  13. #13
    beyonddriven's Avatar
    beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    i think if u got down to about 198 u would look alot better. what weight do u plan on being when u enter.
    I think if i can come in at 195 I would be shreded (for me anyway). But as big as possible while being as lean as possible so if I look good at 198 then that is where I will stay

  14. #14
    beyonddriven's Avatar
    beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I agree. Also forearms should be a priority on your next bulk. Good luck with the show and keep us updated.
    Yep I remember talking to you about that before, the forearms need work. I will post some more pics in two or three weeks as the contest nears.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Canada & Europe
    Posts
    4,743
    Looking good, ****ing lean.

  16. #16
    IronBrother is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    74
    Looking solid bro.

    Good luck!

  17. #17
    GREENMACHINE's Avatar
    GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Forty shades of green
    Posts
    2,248
    Looking fantastic bro. What approach are you taking for contest prep. Carb dep/loading, diuretics etc.

  18. #18
    beyonddriven's Avatar
    beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by GREENMACHINE
    Looking fantastic bro. What approach are you taking for contest prep. Carb dep/loading, diuretics etc.
    Still ironing out the final details. I am not happy with where I am at currently as far as fat so I might have to rethink some things. I will let you know if I decide to tweek anything and what I went with. Thanks for the compliment man

  19. #19
    Jase's Avatar
    Jase is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    177
    Yeah! have to agree with Nark and Carlos, the lack of pec size was the first thing that came to light, of course you loose a lot of pec size on the ab pose shot, but have you thought of tackling the problem with dips, I target my lower pecs with dips and i find I get great results.

    Other wise you look very good, your neck looks the size of a Boabab tree trunk, Tyson wishes he had your thick neck, good luck for the comp, and give a feed back on the out come.

    Godspeed

  20. #20
    BlueAndromeda73's Avatar
    BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    ID
    Posts
    1,175
    Nice job man, some day I want to be that shredded, good luck at the show, kick ass.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •