lockingitdown is offline New Member

Here is my pics nothing to look at

Hello all pick them apart wait you dont have that kind of time. I am interested in gaining a little and cutting i am new to the seen i am now taking 20mg dianabol 20mg anavar and deca 300 i am taking nolvadex 10mg a day and 25mg proviron a day i eat 5 times a day high protein and lower fat higher calories. I know i should have not did this cycle that is what i hear i should have posted and asked for help first. Well any help would be great i have a large frame i always have been large. I work out 5 days a week good amount of cardio i just need some guidance. So please say what you will all coments will be appreciated other then hey your a fat as* lol thanks again all tim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Here is my pics nothing to look at-100_1282_smaller.jpg   Here is my pics nothing to look at-100_1284_smaller.jpg   Here is my pics nothing to look at-100_1288_smaller.jpg   Here is my pics nothing to look at-100_1289_smaller.jpg   Here is my pics nothing to look at-100_1290_smaller.jpg  

Last edited by lockingitdown; 06-27-2005 at 09:34 PM.

palumbo is offline Member
    dude i wish u luck if u put in the work but just curious who told u that dbol and deca would help u cut up how far into ur cycle are u

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    that cycle sucks...stop it, and research

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah bro. crappy cycle. 1) u shouldnt take d-bol if ur tryin to cut. 2)the var is to low a dose. 3) the deca will shut u down.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    yeah bro. crappy cycle. 1) u shouldnt take d-bol if ur tryin to cut. 2)the var is to low a dose. 3) the deca will shut u down.
    thats what i am getting i did put together the shitty of shitty cycles huh . i was told to hold the deca get some test enanthate and 500mg a week of the test enanthate and i have to read what the deca i should take with it if you looked like that would you other then shot yourself lol just kidding would you put on more or cutt then bulk latter if so incline.
    Last edited by lockingitdown; 06-28-2005 at 06:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by palumbo
    dude i wish u luck if u put in the work but just curious who told u that dbol and deca would help u cut up how far into ur cycle are u
    no one said that it would cut me up thye said that with the right diet i could put on some good gains so that is what i was plannng to do. Now i am not so sure. maybe hold off on the deca i just got it and get some test to go with it from what i see the test will help keep me from shutting down and gain.

Quote Originally Posted by palumbo
    if you looked like that would you other then shot yourself lol just kidding would you put on more or cutt then bulk latter if so incline

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Not just that but the result of this cycle will be "rapid fat gain". Dbol and deca combined can stock pile 5 lbs of fat per week easily on you and its likely happening. Looking at how far the abs are extending past the chest, we have someone here who is in excess of 30% body fat and is a text book example of the very LAST body type that should be doing chemicals like dbol and deca in the same sitting. Will likely end up with 40% body fat at end of this cycle, plus he wont be able to start dieting thru PCT because the after steroid effects of causing rapid muscle loss... wow this guy just really screwed himself up as bad as one could possibly do!

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    Don’t just do the guy down, he is asking for help. We all started with little or no knowledge and have built it up by reading and communicating with others. Not all the advice we got was good we learn as we go along.

I would loose the weight first before you try to build, do an ECA stack low carb diet and if you must to gear at the same time do 50mg of winstol per day but remember to build up to that and then reduce down towards the end. A week before the end use 5000ic of HCG and then twice more at 2 week intervals.

I was built just like you and that’s what I used. Got good weight loss and some muscle gains. I am now about 14%BF

Good look man but remember it all takes time could be 18month before you see any real changes. Stick with it

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    you're gonna loose your peepee... food is #1 anabolic ... invest in some.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I would stop that cycle ASAP and maybe consider a keto diet. You should shed some of that fat before you try and bulk anymore. my .02

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Not just that but the result of this cycle will be "rapid fat gain". Dbol and deca combined can stock pile 5 lbs of fat per week easily on you and its likely happening. Looking at how far the abs are extending past the chest, we have someone here who is in excess of 30% body fat and is a text book example of the very LAST body type that should be doing chemicals like dbol and deca in the same sitting. Will likely end up with 40% body fat at end of this cycle, plus he wont be able to start dieting thru PCT because the after steroid effects of causing rapid muscle loss... wow this guy just really screwed himself up as bad as one could possibly do!
    it is ok i want any and all advice i did not start the deca yet i was asking i am taking dianabol and anavr now it is listed as a beginers cycle that is all and eating right i have only been opn for about 2 1/2 weeks so the juice hasent realy dont anything yet but thaks for the advice i am not going to do the 2 together i am going to do the cycle that i listed below

Quote Originally Posted by oldandgrim
    Don’t just do the guy down, he is asking for help. We all started with little or no knowledge and have built it up by reading and communicating with others. Not all the advice we got was good we learn as we go along.

I would loose the weight first before you try to build, do an ECA stack low carb diet and if you must to gear at the same time do 50mg of winstol per day but remember to build up to that and then reduce down towards the end. A week before the end use 5000ic of HCG and then twice more at 2 week intervals.

I was built just like you and that’s what I used. Got good weight loss and some muscle gains. I am now about 14%BF

Good look man but remember it all takes time could be 18month before you see any real changes. Stick with it
    Thank you for your help this is what i have read i should have taken more time with this would you say this would be good or should i just use the winnie and diet i already have the deca should i juse hold onto it or should i get therest of this cycle and start that.
    week of cycle Deca Durabolin 200mg vial Stanozolol 5 mg tab Winstrol depot 50mg amp Primobolan 100mg amp Cytomel 2,5mcg tab
    1 1 amp/week 4 tabs/day ? ? ?
    2 1 amp/week 4 tabs/day ? ? ?
    3 2 amps/week 5 tabs/day ? ? ?
    4 2 amps/week 6 tabs/day ? ? ?
    5 ? ? 1 amp/week 1 amp/week ?
    6 ? ? 2 amps/week 1 amp/week 1 tab/day
    7 ? ? 3 amps/week 2 amps/week 1 tab/day
    8 ? ? 3 amps/week 2 amps/week 1 tab/day
    9 2 amps/week ? ? ? ?
    10 2 amps/week ? ? ? ?
    11 1 amp/week ? ? ? ?
    12 1 amp/week ? ? ? ?

Nolvadex is taken, 10 mg per day, every day, for all cycles. 3 tabs/day means 3 tablets taken per day, 1 at the morning, noon and night. When 2 amps/week is outlined, both can be put in one syringe, or taken 1 amp per shot on separate days during the week. bro what do you think about that or anyone for that matter i have the deca i can get the rest it says asap

From 0-10
    Mass Gains: 6
    Strength Gains: 6
    Cutting up: 9
    Burning fat: 6
    Keeping gains after cycle: 75-80 %
    Body weight difference after cycle: + 8 lbs
    pleaselet me know what you think the winnie will work well by its self also why is everyone saying i will loss my peepe lol is taking winni tabs ok or should use the pin ?

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    I would stop that cycle ASAP and maybe consider a keto diet. You should shed some of that fat before you try and bulk anymore. my .02
    ok thank you

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by lockingitdown
    I am interested in gaining a little and cutting
    Good luck with that... choose one or the other. Your diet has to be suited for whichever avenue you take. Gaining muscle requires a caloric excess and losing bodyfat requires caloric deficit.

i am new to the seen i am now taking 20mg dianabol 20mg anavar and deca 300 i am taking nolvadex 10mg a day and 25mg proviron a day
    Terrible cycle.

i eat 5 times a day high protein and lower fat higher calories.
    You should post your diet and workouts in the appropriate forums for critique. At the stage you're at, you can make AMAZING gains (or losses in bodyfat) with a bulletproof diet/cardio/workout plan. Believe it or not, but gaining muscle IS a normal physiological process, drugs aren't necessary. Understanding of training and diet is though.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    1) Get off ALL AAS.

2) Get a sound diet in order for training days/off days.

3) Get a cardio routine going, 45 mins 6-7 days per week a.m. on empty 65-75%MHR.

4) Do 1-3 for about 3-4 months and re-assess.

5) Never begin taking AAS w/out knowing what they do and don't do. You've already been told those choices are horrid, so I don't even have to go there.

Best wishes!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    1) Get off ALL AAS.

3) Get a cardio routine going, 45 mins 6-7 days per week a.m. on empty 65-75%MHR.

5) Never begin taking AAS w/out knowing what they do and don't do. You've already been told those choices are horrid, so I don't even have to go there.

Best wishes!

~SC~
    6) learn how to write the english language better. its hard to read when theres no punctuation marks.

6) learn how to write the english language better. its hard to read when theres no punctuation marks.
    ok sorry i wasent looking for a spell check. I will use one next time. THanks for the grammer lesson. thank you all for your help with everything. i am going to look for a good diet to do. any one have any diet ideas i am going to cut the dianabol out should i step down slow i am taking 25mg of dianabol and anavar or should i stop and still take the proviron ? thanks again all

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    1) Get off ALL AAS.

Best wishes!

~SC~
    Can you recommend any diet in particular that you think might be good for me. thanks again for your help
    Last edited by lockingitdown; 06-28-2005 at 01:34 PM. Reason: spelling lol

Decide wether you want to bulk (build muscle) or cut (lose bodyfat) and suit your diet accordingly.

Spend A LOT of time here. http://67.18.108.244//forumdisplay.php?f=6
    There are sample diets at the top of the forum.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Can you recommend any diet in particular that you think might be good for me. thanks again for your help
    Everything Swolecat said is exactly what you need. He helps fat people turn into models all the time. I would say probably do 2500 calarie a day diet, learn to count calaries and be sure even if you can afford sugar in your calarie count - dont do any sugar at all.

Everything Swolecat said is exactly what you need. He helps fat people turn into models all the time. I would say probably do 2500 calarie a day diet, learn to count calaries and be sure even if you can afford sugar in your calarie count - dont do any sugar at all.
    coo thanks alot im on my way

what week are u on ur cycle? if its early i would say just stop, do pct, and start to cut and train naturally for a while.

what week are u on ur cycle? if its early i would say just stop, do pct, and start to cut and train naturally for a while.
    it is the begining of my 3rd week i am going to stop today and just take my proviron for a few days and train train train

even if you can afford sugar in your calarie count - dont do any sugar at all.
    Sugar is very beneficial PWO for muscle recovery and glycogen replentishment.

Thread Information