Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    XxElitexX is offline Senior Member

XxElitexX's Recent Pics

Well here I am at 192. On prop right now 525mg a wk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails XxElitexX's Recent Pics-image_0.jpg   XxElitexX's Recent Pics-image_1.jpg   XxElitexX's Recent Pics-image_2.jpg  

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    lookin good!

Vice is offline Associate Member
    why are these people so young, with physiques easily attainable naturally, taking juice? i just dont get it, getting out of hand now, its theyre health iknow, but shit, its not good!

FINAMAN is offline Banned

?

Quote Originally Posted by Vice
    why are these people so young, with physiques easily attainable naturally, taking juice? i just dont get it, getting out of hand now, its theyre health iknow, but shit, its not good!
    yeah true, how old are you bro 20?

19yrs old

Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    19yrs old

bro you are waayyy 2 young 2 be on juice way 2 young

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Instead of scolding him like a kid, try and educate these guys. Yes in a lot of our opinions he is too young but by telling him this and criticizing him it only pisses these guys off. I was pretty hot tempered and hard headed at 19 and I'm sure most of you were no different. BTW when did you guys that are talkin sht start? What age? Keep that in mind, lets try and educate and support these guys, they will do it regardless unless we come at them in a different way. Just my opinion. BTW Elite you have an good base and a good build for 19 but come on man, you are gonna end up ruining your hormone levels for the rest of your life. It really isn't worth it, you have Years ahead of you to juice. Keep liftin hard and get your diet in check before starting your next cycle. Just tryin to help. Btw I'm only 24, I've been there not to long ago. I wanted to start at 18 but held of a few years because I was uneducated. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Instead of scolding him like a kid, try and educate these guys. Yes in a lot of our opinions he is too young but by telling him this and criticizing him it only pisses these guys off. I was pretty hot tempered and hard headed at 19 and I'm sure most of you were no different. BTW when did you guys that are talkin sht start? What age? Keep that in mind, lets try and educate and support these guys, they will do it regardless unless we come at them in a different way. Just my opinion. BTW Elite you have an good base and a good build for 19 but come on man, you are gonna end up ruining your hormone levels for the rest of your life. It really isn't worth it, you have Years ahead of you to juice. Keep liftin hard and get your diet in check before starting your next cycle. Just tryin to help. Btw I'm only 24, I've been there not to long ago. I wanted to start at 18 but held of a few years because I was uneducated. Good luck.
    True, your right, I guess I was just so amazed and shocked by the age. he does have a really good base for a 19 yr old but still natural is the way 2 go for him atleast till 22 im 25 myself so I'm also talkin from recent experience btu still thats no excuse. Elite if iw ere u id put the juice away and work out naturally and diet well because you can still get the same results just might take a little longer you have a very good base tho keep upt he good work bro.

yeah i know....im ending the cycle right now, cuz i have reached my goal and not plan on using again.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    good job, but why do u have a stiffy in the 3rd pic??

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    i just noticed that

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    ROTFLMFAO

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    You've made some improvements Elite...over your previous pics.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    whats up with the wheels?...upperbody looks good

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Another proud owner of a camera phone. Lookin a lot bigger dude, nice work!

Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    yeah i know....im ending the cycle right now, cuz i have reached my goal and not plan on using again.
    I don't know if I'd just end it abrubtly, Finish it out and come off with correct PCT. You've already put your body through it might as well take advantage of the anabolics in your system. And no, I don't recommend juice for younger athletes, but whats done is done. Also recommend having bloodwork done after PCT to make sure your hormones, liver, chlolesterol are ok.

true you already started it you as might as well take advantage of the situation you are in and try to gain as much size and mass as you could.

beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    good base. How tall are you bro?

Kreatine_Kid is offline Junior Member
    Well done bro. Although your physique look's like me now, only a little thinner as Im 201lbs. Difference being it took me a few years as I did it naturally.

Props though as you have to work hard whatever, but you could have easily done it without the gear.

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    Whats done is done, hiw growth plates are closed for sure now.

Kreatine_Kid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beyonddriven
    good base. How tall are you bro?

hahaha, true because whatever you are now, it aint gonna change!

Trailer Park Trash is offline New Member
    WOA! Looking jacked bro.. that's a solid build!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    looking good bro well done

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    Looking great bro wish I looked like that at 19, Juice or not! But do listen to the guys above and make sure you come off with some PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by cubanojoe
    Whats done is done, hiw growth plates are closed for sure now.
    Dont really care if they are closed. 5'10 and just fine with being there.

why settle for 5'10 bro, i didnt begin my juice career until i was i almost turned 21, which is today. and i was about the same size as you height-wize and pretty much size wise. im now 6'1'' and weigh ~213 lbs. solid. i guess now that im a little older i finally realized what all these veterans were talking about preaching to wait until you are older, even older than i am currently. well either way whats done is down, you look good and if your happy enjoy it and keep up the good work. you look good. and good cycle choice, my favorite. i would have added some var or win in there tho just to spice it up to the fullest. good luck brotha.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    looking good man. elite knows what hes doing.

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    bro made some serious gains in size.

jaffry20 is offline Member

Nicely Done.

Great progress bro. Have been watching your progress as you posted throughout this yr and its been great. Even with all the gear in the world you can't make any gains without working your balls off, so props to yah on making your goal. But why stop there.
    BTW still havent seen any pics of those wheels yet. bet you could through on 20 pounds in those legs bro.

Dubs.

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    Damn son... I saw a post from you about 5 months ago u were 165 now ur 192? You did that with prop? hmmmm i'm thinkin i might have to give that a go

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Great results!!!!
    you might look like Brad Pitt from fight club if you cut down

P.S i heard Brad PITT used gear in one of his movies but he looks natural for all i can tell, if I saw you in public you would look like you are natural and genetically gifted

BP fight club
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails XxElitexX's Recent Pics-images1.jpg   XxElitexX's Recent Pics-images2.jpg  

ethanmusc is offline New Member
    looks good man

Testo^ is offline Associate Member
    He must have used gear before Troy...

chest6 is offline Banned
    he was a tiny bitch in fight club...troy is a different story. Still not massive by any means. 19 too young? I'm gonna go at it as soon as I hit 20. Well thats my plan at least. Sorry to hijack..im done

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    he was a tiny bitch in fight club...troy is a different story. Still not massive by any means. 19 too young? I'm gonna go at it as soon as I hit 20. Well thats my plan at least. Sorry to hijack..im done
    U still natty chest? If so well done, very wise my friend. (Brad pitt is a skinny bitch, yes even in Troy).

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    great job man. you really improved

chest6 is offline Banned
    U still natty chest? If so well done, very wise my friend. (Brad pitt is a skinny bitch, yes even in Troy).
    unfortunately no...i did a deca /dbol last summer when I was an idiot before I found this board. Im waiting til at least I hit 20 to do a
    1-13 test e 500mg 250sun 250thurs
    1-12 400mg eq split into 2 like above
    1-13 nolva 10-20mg
    1-13 ldex .25ed

pct 1-4 nolva 20mg
    clomid 300/100/50 blah blah u know it
    1-4 ldex .25 ed

I hope I can wait that long..I made some pretty good gains naturally this summer but my bulking diet gets pretty insane in order to keep adding mass.

I feel like I have a good base right now to work with being 6'2" 270 at around 16-18% bf..but i could cut down to 240 and be pretty lean...but I want to wait til here to do it right..
    dammit i hijacked again
    Last edited by chest6; 09-09-2005 at 01:59 PM.

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member

I had to go back and take a look at that pic. Geez what have you been lifting with that stiffy??

Damn chest6, start your own thread! j/k! Looks good, Try and get down to 12-14% atleast before starting IMO.

Elite: Hows the cycle going, or PCT? Update.

ward065 is offline Member
    looking jacked bro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information