Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300
    his arms r not even close to 19.5...hes a big boy thou...cut up him @ 250-245 cut up...that would be sick

There close. I measured them at 18 1/2 about 2 months ago. Yeah man your right if he did cut up he would look sick , but hes going for more muscle and not to gain anymore fat.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    he must be a monster in track and field what are some of his numbers for the shot put?

he must be a monster in track and field what are some of his numbers for the shot put?

He threw 59ft-63ft consistantly. Hes been throwing the shot for 3 years going on his fourth next season. Movin up to the big 16lb shot.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    those r solid throws

those r solid throws
    Yep. Thanks for comp im sure he would like it.

Latimus is offline Banned
    big dude

radar1234 is offline Member
    for 18 hes big regardless of his bf.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Hey stupid, Hes a shot putter the more bulk you have the farther you throw, hes not going for the look in the mirror all day look , hes in it for athletic power not sit on my ass all day staring at myself. Your 230 and you say hes not big at all? Its a picture , If your midget ass was in it with him then you would see, oh yeah and your on steroids that makes it even more pathetic that he dwarfs you like a little bitch.
    Check it out, you need to really calm the f*ck down and watch your mouth.

You should be suspended for what you said, so don't be surprised if you can't post for a good few weeks.

In addition, why don't you get your FRIEND to log on here and speak for himself. You are posting for him like your his agent or like you are on his jock 24/7. It's cool to be supportive, but you're borderline obsessed.

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    In addition, I think he looks outright AVERAGE at best. No flame there, but if you want a critique from someone who works w/1000's (hence the reason FOR this forum), well, there it is.

~SC~

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Just for reference, here is a 18 1/2" arm and its all natural. Pic taken last fall before I started contest prep. If I didn't have the peak, it would not measure near as much.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 18 yrs old ALL NATURAL-bicep-18-.jpg  

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    In addition, I think he looks outright AVERAGE at best. No flame there, but if you want a critique from someone who works w/1000's (hence the reason FOR this forum), well, there it is.

~SC~
    damn if hes average im shit..that dude is a lot bigger than me..and less bf

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810
    Just for reference, here is a 18 1/2" arm and its all natural. Pic taken last fall before I started contest prep. If I didn't have the peak, it would not measure near as much.
    Thats one hell of a peak..

I'll agree I thought there was no way that dudes arms were 19.5..they look 18.5

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    damn if hes average im shit..that dude is a lot bigger than me..and less bf
    We'll never know for sure because you will never post up pics.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    We'll never know for sure because you will never post up pics.
    patience!

ward065 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    A starved horse from ethopia - LOL

ward065 is offline Member
    looks more like 18" according to the tape measurer.... still big though

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Check it out, you need to really calm the f*ck down and watch your mouth.

You should be suspended for what you said, so don't be surprised if you can't post for a good few weeks.

In addition, why don't you get your FRIEND to log on here and speak for himself. You are posting for him like your his agent or like you are on his jock 24/7. It's cool to be supportive, but you're borderline obsessed.

~SC~
    word, get off ya boys d**k, makes me want to go shower

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    I dont know why everyone is talking shit?!

The kid is 18!!!! 6'3" at 285lbs, thats ****ing insane and definately bigger than 95% of the people on this forum. I believe his arms could be almost 19" fully pumped, even still the kid is huge. He LOOKS like what he is... a shotputter. No need to bash the hell out of him cuz of a couple of slightly exagerated measurements.

He's not a bodybuilder... just a BIG KID. And he clearly has been successful at being BIG.

Agreed. Not sure why his friend posted this here though if he didn't want a critique. Maybe their relationship is lacking something special?

Young&Natural is offline Banned
    The wait is over. The natural one is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Vick
    I dont know why everyone is talking shit?!

The kid is 18!!!! 6'3" at 285lbs, thats ****ing insane and definately bigger than 95% of the people on this forum. I believe his arms could be almost 19" fully pumped, even still the kid is huge. He LOOKS like what he is... a shotputter. No need to bash the hell out of him cuz of a couple of slightly exagerated measurements.

He's not a bodybuilder... just a BIG KID. And he clearly has been successful at being BIG.
    Big Vick, I appreciate the comp, Your right I did exagerated half a inch on the arm, but hey im just a teenager. Why is everybody bashin me?

haha, you came outta the closet, good for you bro.

No one bashed you really, This is a critique forum and your buddy couldn't handle any critiqueing. Also, Normally you post pics of "yourself" not a friend, that is just kinda weird.

Agreed. Not sure why his friend posted this here though if he didn't want a critique. Maybe their relationship is lacking something special?

They can critique by all means thats why its posted, but you dont have to be a jerk about it.

Just for reference heres another picture of a natural 18 1/2 inch arm. sorry its not a high definition camera pic like yours.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 18 yrs old ALL NATURAL-thenatural.jpg  

Sorry, no peak for the women out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Young&Natural
    Sorry, no peak for the women out there.
    I don't doubt they are that size, I am 5'10 200 and I have 17.5. At your weight and bone structure you should have no problem hitting 20 in the next couple years with proper training and diet. Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    not bad for 4 months, but his arms look more like 14", theres no peak or bulge where his biceps are and his tris are small! Needs to cut for a bit

No triceps huh?
    Sorry no professional lighting or high tech camera here.
    14inches? I guess the juice blurred your vision
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 18 yrs old ALL NATURAL-theasskicker.jpg  
    Last edited by Young&Natural; 09-22-2005 at 11:21 PM.

I don't doubt they are that size, I am 5'10 200 and I have 17.5. At your weight and bone structure you should have no problem hitting 20 in the next couple years with proper training and diet. Keep it up.

Thanks for the comp. After reading this thread, I might have to consider training hard for 1 year naturally and give swole cat a run for his money. Hey swole cat no flame, but how big were you when you were 18? If im average DAMN id hate to see whats above average for a natural highschooler.

[QUOTE=SwoleCat]In addition, I think he looks outright AVERAGE at best. No flame there, but if you want a critique from someone who works w/1000's (hence the reason FOR this forum), well, there it is.

~SC~[/QUOTE

Some say average......Some say abnormally large for 18 yr. old senior in highschool.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 18 yrs old ALL NATURAL-themongeral.jpg  

FINAMAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Hey stupid, Hes a shot putter the more bulk you have the farther you throw, hes not going for the look in the mirror all day look , hes in it for athletic power not sit on my ass all day staring at myself. Your 230 and you say hes not big at all? Its a picture , If your midget ass was in it with him then you would see, oh yeah and your on steroids that makes it even more pathetic that he dwarfs you like a little bitch.
    wow homeboy is sensitive about his boy friend

Quote Originally Posted by FINAMAN
    wow homeboy is sensitive about his boy friend

Nice pic of you in your avatar. I cant help i have friends and i dont just sit around all day in my garage with a syringe hanging out of my a$$ lifting weights all day trying to become something you will never be.

Nice pic of you in your avatar. I cant help i have friends and i dont just sit around all day in my garage with a syringe hanging out of my a$$ lifting weights all day trying to become something you will never be.
    Wow I smell another depressed suicidle boy. You judging too much without any info big guy. your comment are just so negative why you get so offended for? Its okay to defend your lil buddy but people have the right to get mad at him and flame him for his bullshit comments jus like yours. your 16 I can tell atleast you act like it. Act your age not your shoe size. I hope therapy will be helpfull to you.

[QUOTE=FINAMAN]Wow I smell another depressed suicidle boy. You judging too much without any info big guy. your comment are just so negative why you get so offended for? Its okay to defend your lil buddy but people have the right to get mad at him and flame him for his bullshit comments jus like yours. your 16 I can tell atleast you act like it. Act your age not your shoe size. I hope therapy will be helpfull to you.[/QUOTE

Sorry littleman, Im not depressed at all. Why should I be with all my natural test levels still working and a full head of hair, with big testicles not your little smurf nuts from doing steroids and low test levels, im sure your the little suicidal one.

Thumbs down

[QUOTE=Young&Natural]
    Wow I smell another depressed suicidle boy. You judging too much without any info big guy. your comment are just so negative why you get so offended for? Its okay to defend your lil buddy but people have the right to get mad at him and flame him for his bullshit comments jus like yours. your 16 I can tell atleast you act like it. Act your age not your shoe size. I hope therapy will be helpfull to you.[/QUOTE

Sorry littleman, Im not depressed at all. Why should I be with all my natural test levels still working and a full head of hair, with big testicles not your little smurf nuts from doing steroids and low test levels, im sure your the little suicidal one.

Your so ****in funny and cocky I love it.Not. what you think your arnold or something. Its good 2 be big like you at your age but your way 2 cocky and concieded and I hate people like you that just cuz you got a lil something going for you, you dont appreciate it and begin hatin on everyone else and thinking you are much better then they are. Thats just shows your insecure and need alot of attention to talk the way that you do BIG GUY. I dont care its your life do as you wish but your attitude sucks. and where do you get such info that I have even done a cycle? lol you see what I mean by judging a book by its cover. so you mean to tell me anyone thats on this thread,forum or site has past cycle experience and they all sit at home stabbing them selves with needles hangin from there ass as you say? damn boy you must be a mind reader I think Mrs. Cleo is in da house.

Your so ****in funny and cocky I love it.Not. what you think your arnold or something. Its good 2 be big like you at your age but your way 2 cocky and concieded and I hate people like you that just cuz you got a lil something going for you, you dont appreciate it and begin hatin on everyone else and thinking you are much better then they are. Thats just shows your insecure and need alot of attention to talk the way that you do BIG GUY. I dont care its your life do as you wish but your attitude sucks. and where do you get such info that I have even done a cycle? lol you see what I mean by judging a book by its cover. so you mean to tell me anyone thats on this thread,forum or site has past cycle experience and they all sit at home stabbing them selves with needles hangin from there ass as you say? damn boy you must be a mind reader I think Mrs. Cleo is in da house.

Hey you started the fire im just putting it out. You didnt have to be a smart ass and add your 2 cents. If you didnt have any thing constructive to say dont say anything at all. Finaman? thats why I thought you did steroids , but after looking at your stats seeing that your 5'10'' 165 I hope to god youve never juiced before. Go crawl back under the rock you slithered out of you little salamander.

hey atleast I have the balls to post what I am and that takes alot of courage ") and im happy right thats all that counts who da hell are to to come and run your mouth you fat immature **** yes ur arms are huge but they are like 20% body fat your net even tonned what so ever and I went through alot of personal shit there for I didnt get the oppertunity to work out for a long period of time so I'm jsut doing research here and by the way I dont change that profile info since last year I updated it but the the weight but w.e it is I am atleast I'm not cocky lil punk ass kid like you.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    and you wonder why both you guys are getting flamed.....cause you come on here w/ attitude............just be cool and not so flipping defensive...ban?

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    and you wonder why both you guys are getting flamed.....cause you come on here w/ attitude............just be cool and not so flipping defensive...ban?
    SOrry I know my comments may have been rude but this kid is way 2 cocky and conciede and he has the wrong attitude. anyways thats cool ill leave him alone but why is your answer ban? to everything is that how you dealw ith your personal life too? anything that happends you jus say im gonna quit on that or give up ont hat or run away from that or walk away from that? sometimes you need to talk about it in order to resolve your problem or issue.

hey atleast I have the balls to post what I am and that takes alot of courage ") and im happy right thats all that counts who da hell are to to come and run your mouth you fat immature **** yes ur arms are huge but they are like 20% body fat your net even tonned what so ever and I went through alot of personal shit there for I didnt get the oppertunity to work out for a long period of time so I'm jsut doing research here and by the way I dont change that profile info since last year I updated it but the the weight but w.e it is I am atleast I'm not cocky lil punk ass kid like you.

Ok feather weight. Even if I had the bodyfat% of a small kenyan distance runner I would still be 80lbs heavier than you pipsqueak. Im 18 and your the one acting immature argueing with me.You might want to close your mouth before more diarahea slides out of your open mouth. Im done argueing with some 40 yearold boy.

Ok feather weight. Even if I had the bodyfat% of a small kenyan distance runner I would still be 80lbs heavier than you pipsqueak. Im 18 and your the one acting immature argueing with me.You might want to close your mouth before more diarahea slides out of your open mouth. Im done argueing with some 40 yearold boy.
    try 24 dumbass. anyways your not worth to argue over your brain is the size of a peanut. take care with your life big guy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information