Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    good looking is offline New Member
    nice job, but I think everyone should take a look at the other people in the competition pics. You look good, but this was not a hard competition to win. Don't take it personally, but take a look at the first pic, guy on the right. Also look at the last pic in the same set (back pics) look at the guy on the right again. These people are not in shape for competition. sorry man, bragging rights lost in my opinion!
    Last edited by good looking; 11-01-2005 at 11:25 PM.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    2 words....
    YOU WIN!

congrats, you earned it...

Grudge Keeper is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by good looking
    nice job, but I think everyone should take a look at the other people in the competition pics. You look good, but this was not a hard competition to win. Don't take it personally, but take a look at the first pic, guy on the right. Also look at the last pic in the same set (back pics) look at the guy on the right again. These people are not in shape for competition. sorry man, bragging rights lost in my opinion!
    Yeah like I said earlier compitition sucked,only guys who counted were me and the 2 on the left in this pic thats why I said I was hoping to see better comp at the ironman besides alot of bodybuilding is coming in in your best shape which i hope to be a bit better on dec 3rd
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I WIN!!!contest photos-pr03501061950.jpg  

Latimus is offline Banned
    Congrats

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by good looking
    That's a pretty shitty thing to say there NEWBIE! Let's see you get your ass out there and see how you do. Give the man his props. I know he had to bust his ass training to get like he is. He didn't pick his competition. This shit's not easy bro! Congrats again Grudge..

nalbano34 is offline Member
    great job man....congrats to ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    That's a pretty shitty thing to say there NEWBIE! Let's see you get your ass out there and see how you do. Give the man his props. I know he had to bust his ass training to get like he is. He didn't pick his competition. This shit's not easy bro! Congrats again Grudge..
    Hey thanks zapp means alot coming from someone who was just there themselves, you have any future comps planned?

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Cool stuff!! who is that weeny on the very right? He needs JUICE!!!!! lol I KID I KID!

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grudge Keeper
    Hey thanks zapp means alot coming from someone who was just there themselves, you have any future comps planned?
    Yeah....but it's gonna be next year. I'm planning on doing the Excaliber in Charleston S.C in August 06. Gonna try to get up to 230lbs by May, so I can come in a little heavier.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Great Job Bro, good overall package....CONGRATS!
    XXL

Yeah....but it's gonna be next year. I'm planning on doing the Excaliber in Charleston S.C in August 06. Gonna try to get up to 230lbs by May, so I can come in a little heavier.
    Yeah I have a show on dec 3rd in chicago then its back to off season diet and training, would like to get up to about 240 offseason weight by end of next year.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grudge Keeper
    Yeah I have a show on dec 3rd in chicago then its back to off season diet and training, would like to get up to about 240 offseason weight by end of next year.
    I don't think I could keep myself dialed in that long. All the props to ya Grudge. Hope you bring another one home.

I don't think I could keep myself dialed in that long. All the props to ya Grudge. Hope you bring another one home.
    It's not that long considering I only dieted for 7 weeks for the first show it will be 11 weeks all together by the time I do the second.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information