imanewbie is offline Associate Member

8 weeks into cycle

the first three pics were taken last night...the last one was from may when i was in south beach....let me know what you think....in taking test and deca ...when i started my cycle i was at 173lbs, im now about 188-190
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8 weeks into cycle-0.jpg   8 weeks into cycle-0.jpg   8 weeks into cycle-3.jpg   8 weeks into cycle-picture-015.jpg  

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    I think you could have done that naturally with ease.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree man, I was about the same shape about 6 months ago i just learned to eat better, still dont know how to do it completely thats why im holding off

i agree i could have waited a little longer...but i have no regrets doing it now....i want to get my lats and back a little bigger, and also my shoulders and chest...pretty much everything...haha....im not complaining...this is the best i have ever looked

wuboy25 is offline Associate Member
    you have no natural base bro.... you should have trained natural for a while before using gear... but it's your body, i what you do only concerns yourself...

damn if i would have known people were gonna flame me...i wouldnt have posted shit

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    its not really a flame man its just hard truth sorry but you shouldnt have jumped into it thats all we're saying. You'll learn from everyone here regardless if its a flame or not. Just listen and read man thats all you need to do.

thickmass is offline Member
    I agree. As an Aussie we don't mince words.

You started this cycle pudgy and most of what I see after 8 weeks is lard.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by imanewbie
    damn if i would have known people were gonna flame me...i wouldnt have posted shit
    Im not really flaming you, but what were you hoping to gain by posting these pics? Maybe if you tell us we will be better equipped to give you an informative response.

Weekend Warrior is offline Junior Member
    You should have known they were going to flame you. It happens to everybody thats post pictures stating that they started a cycle when the were no where near ready

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    What cycle did you run?

im taking test 500mg week....im really happy with my results so far....so if you guys want to flame me...then flame me....i dont care anymore what you guys think

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    Shake the Haters Off...

If you're happy with your results thats all that matters man...

Keep givin it all in the gym, eat BIG and train BIG and you'll see BIG results, everyone on here is an e-IFBB pro, just worry about yourself and keep at it.

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    I agree. As an Aussie we don't mince words.

You started this cycle pudgy and most of what I see after 8 weeks is lard.
    Thats a ridiculous post...

You're talking like the dude is Drew Carey... he's not fat at all, definately not competition ready but I dont think thats his goal...

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    lets see them wheels

Quote Originally Posted by BooCooo
    lets see them wheels

what do you mean by that

Grudge Keeper is offline Associate Member
    what do you mean by that
    wheels = legs

oh ok...thats what i thought....and i never really stated my goals...i dont wanna become a monster, or im not wanting to be in shows, or even look like im in shows or anything like that...i have been small all my life so i just wanted to put some size on and get stronger...dont wanna be a body builder or anything like that...at first i was having a hard time with the diet, but i think im doing good now....and i think i look pretty damn good complared to what i used to

Grudge Keeper is offline Associate Member
    see thats cool,what you want to acheive I think you could do all that easily without juice and you wouldnt have to worry about sides your health or legal issues I think pesonally unless a person has competive goals its just not worth it IMO best of luck to though.

IamSuperman24 is offline Junior Member
    i think u shoud have learned how to lift and eat before u jumped on juice. you are 8 weeks into a cycle and you don't look like you workout. i don't mean to flame bro, thats just how it is.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    *shrugs*

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    oh ok...thats what i thought....and i never really stated my goals...i dont wanna become a monster, or im not wanting to be in shows, or even look like im in shows or anything like that...i have been small all my life so i just wanted to put some size on and get stronger...dont wanna be a body builder or anything like that...at first i was having a hard time with the diet, but i think im doing good now....and i think i look pretty damn good complared to what i used to
    By your own admission...You don't want to be a monster...you just wanted to put on some size

Your solution lay in learning to eat and train properly...not steroids .

I don't condone flaming...but i don't condone recreational gear use either.

Drop the gear.

~Narkissos

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    im taking test 500mg week....im really happy with my results so far....so if you guys want to flame me...then flame me....i dont care anymore what you guys think
    boo hoo.....cant take honest criticism....what are you? 12? part of gear use is maturity, part of maturity is not being a little b*tch, you dont belong on gear, get over it

side note to narkissos: another straw on your broken back

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    This kid has no respect for bodybuilding.
    If you don't care, then don't stick around. Easy.
    This site is for people lookin for advice. You haven't even SEEN flamed, boy!

Simply because someone says you could have done it naturally, you have a hissyfit like a child. It was constructive criticism you uneducated fuhk.

And dont try to play that "well they dont like the way i do my shit, then fuhk them" bullshit. Cause if you're going to be some little punk, you wont get that far in life pal.

Here's my special critique for you, small-stuff!

Fix your DIET, work on symmetry- A LOT, Respect what other people say to you! Especially when they know MORE than you....!

P.S. Best of luck to ya bro! Hope you chill out and are successful in whatever GOALS you are lookin for.

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    Fix your DIET, work on symmetry- A LOT, Respect what other people say to you! Especially when they know MORE than you....!
    point#1) agree 100% diet is the key......to the starter of the thread, post your diet and we can help you improve it, we can also provide you with adequate training routines, but diet's role dwarves the role of training

point#2)cant have symmetry when there is nothing there.....

point#3)again agree 100%.....to the starter of this thread, i reccomend you begin a new thread since this one will be a one sided flame war, and this time listen to what people have to say, dont be so abrasive

IamSuperman24 is offline Junior Member
    complete tool....

LiLSaVaGe is offline Junior Member
    Gear plays a minor role, food is the chief anabolic .

BTW Don't forget PCT, if you don't know just click on it.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    PCT FOR WHAT?
    Quote Originally Posted by LiLSaVaGe
    Gear plays a minor role, food is the chief anabolic .

BTW Don't forget PCT, if you don't know just click on it.

MrWizyrd is offline Junior Member
    I believe he was talking about the thread starter..

Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    PCT FOR WHAT?

LiLSaVaGe is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    PCT FOR WHAT?
    I don't know, weren't talking about test and deca somewhere on this thread.
    Last edited by LiLSaVaGe; 11-27-2005 at 01:39 PM.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    You should of done some research first, on everything, as your body is now I would leve it for 3-4 years before gear..

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    This kid has no respect for bodybuilding.
    If you don't care, then don't stick around. Easy.
    This site is for people lookin for advice. You haven't even SEEN flamed, boy!

Simply because someone says you could have done it naturally, you have a hissyfit like a child. It was constructive criticism you uneducated fuhk.

And dont try to play that "well they dont like the way i do my shit, then fuhk them" bullshit. Cause if you're going to be some little punk, you wont get that far in life pal.

Here's my special critique for you, small-stuff!

P.S. Best of luck to ya bro! Hope you chill out and are successful in whatever GOALS you are lookin for.
    agree.

wuboy25 is offline Associate Member
    Too bad if you won't consider our advices bro... you're missing some useful knowledge...

We're not flaming you man, we're just honest... I know it's hard to hear the truth sometimes but that's the way it is...

Good Diet + Good Training = RESULTS.

When you've reach a good natural base, then you can start considering AAS. Here I don't think you've reached that point.

Man, I have good friends too who are taking AAS and I totally disagree with them. They've been training like for a year, training + eating ok, but defenatly not ready to take steroids . IMO it's a waste... they would have gained naturally in a few months more... doesn't worth playing with your hormones...

Sorry bro but no matter what you think, the advices we gave you here were honest. You should have asked people of this board before taking AAS.

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    What a hell... Iam poor boy from Czech Rep. D you know where it is? I think no! But your results? I was much more better than you naturaly. I gained about 34lbs naturaly before I start with AS. And after 8wks with this dosage, its waste of your money, health and time.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    This guy's profile says he's 13% bodyfat?

Honestly i dont know heh. I've never measured my own bodyfat, I always thought i was 13 - 18 .. but i have much less than him.. so one of us is wrong.

Thread Information