Always Liftin' is offline Associate Member

First pictures...

Well these were taken almost 3 months ago while i thought taking in 1000 calories a day was a good cutting diet. I was around 143lbs and 10-12% bodyfat in these(I think). Now im around 160-165lbs and probably close to 15% bodyfat. Not much has changed other than i have lost some definition, gained a small amount of mass, and a good bit of fat due to very poor eating.

The main reason im posting these are for personal motivation, anyway all type of criticism is welcomed, good , bad, constructive, i dont really mind even though the rules say not to..

Yeah, i know, legs are definitely lagging, im trying out swolecats leg workout routine.I absolutely destroy my calves and try to work them hard enough to where they are sore up until the actual day of my next calf workout. Ive heard its genetics so im guessin im either overtraining or just not good genetics, either way im not gonna let that stop me because i dont really believe that...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First pictures...-arms1-2.jpg   First pictures...-back1-2.jpg   First pictures...-back2-2.jpg   First pictures...-bodyflex1-1.jpg   First pictures...-calves1-1.jpg  

Last edited by Always Liftin'; 01-07-2006 at 01:15 PM.

more....

more....

*edit* im showing this recent back pic to show how poorly my "wings" are lagging, im going to be posting my back workout shorly in the workout questions part of the forum so please visit there to help me out...*
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First pictures...-legs1-1.jpg   First pictures...-legs2-2.jpg   First pictures...-neck1-1.jpg   First pictures...-triceps1-1.jpg   First pictures...-back1-3.jpg  

Last edited by Always Liftin'; 01-07-2006 at 01:10 PM.

oh yeah forgot stats...

Height:5'7-8"
    Weight: 165-170 (maybe less prolly close to 160)
    Body fat: you decide....

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    so what are your goals bro ? You want to be down at 160 ? You are definitly ripped. Jesus 1000 calories a day, I think starving Africa gets more than that !!!

yeah my goals are uncertain, i want to be around 200 lbs but now since im around 165-170 im not sure if i should cut or not, i was 143 in that pic, and yes i had no clue about nutrition, i thought less was better, thats why i look so damn tiny...im around 160 now or so, im gettin pretty fat and i was wondering if i should bulk till 200 or cut to like 10% bf then try to bulk....in close to 10-12% in that pic now id say im around 15-17%....i will post new pics in like a day or so...

Bulk is the go, whats the point in cutting first ? thats not going to get you to 200. If you have a clean diet, at least 3000 calories a day and 300g of protein a day you should be OK. Dont juice yet, your too light and its just not worth it if you can get there naturally

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    not to be rude but i dont think that he was suggesting steroids ..i think mainly just wondering how he should go about his training diet and routine but correct me if im wrong...anyways go for the bulk dude keep it clean calories though to avoid buildup of too much body fat

oh shit, lol i know i wasnt even thinking of juicing for at least another 7 years bro, dont worry im not stupid, i want to be all natural, more fun that way, at least the way i see it, i guess i will have to post my newer pics because even though i gained a solid 10 lbs in mucle since these pics, ive gained about 15 in fat because of how completely horrible i have eaten, like were talkin fast food sometimes 3 times a day, so i gained a good bit of fat around my middle section, who knows, ill just post newer pics by tomorrow night this time and hopefully we can totally decided if i should shed some bf before i start bulking so when i get to 200 it will be about 15 lbs more of muscle, or if i should just start bulking and worry about cutting later...anyway these are basically, "in the beginning...." kind of pics for me..

im also looking for critiquing, lol i know alot needs worked on, especially my abs and my back...any ideas on how to make my abs more "blocky" ?

well if you want critiquing show us your pics now, not from three months ago. And I wasnt suggesting you were intending to juice, I was just stateing I didnt think it was a good idea if it was in your head :-)

pilipo is offline Junior Member
    143 to 165 in 3 months sounds like your on the right track for your age. read the bulking sticky in the diet forum and try to put on at least 25lbs before cutting. lets see some more recent pics so we can follow your progress

witzy2323 is offline Associate Member
    I truly may have to just say F it, and be done here.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by witzy2323

Did i miss somthing on this thread, Whats with your reply?

indrid_cold17 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BullDogg20
    Did i miss somthing on this thread, Whats with your reply?
    yeah i was wondering whats going on too ,,

TinTin78 is offline Member
    Maybe he felt that this guy did not deserve our attention, damn I hate people who think they own the damn world because they have gained some muscles on juice.

I would also like to see your new pictures man, and for 18 you look good. I started my training just like you always wanted to cut before building. That way my first 3 years or so I did not gain much, I stod on the stairclimber 2 ½ hours in a row and just exhausted myself. I think you should just eat right food and don't think to much about the little fat that comes with it. After a while you will gain more muscles and in turn they will burn that fat and you get cut for free.

We are here to help you not make the same damn mistakes we did, please listen and you will be happy when you are 21.

Hammerman is offline Junior Member
    Good stuff for 18 bro! Keep at it, eat,eat,eat, train hard and you'll put on some good size!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Great, because you haven't offered anything constructive to begin with.

Be gone.....

~SC~

jeff5931 is offline Banned
    yeah lets see some updated pics. In those pics you were not 15-17% bodyfat. Id say bulk until you get to around 15%, then cut. I you let your bodyfat get too high, your body will gain fat easier. If youre cut, youre body puts on muscle quicker, and less fat. So try to keep it under 15%-18% for sure.

jeff5931 is offline Banned
    Oh dont worry about him, he's just pissed because he's a tub of lard.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    change name to Always eat'n.....and stick to that plan......j/k

like others said...eat

alright, yeah i just wanted to see what you had to say about those pics, im going to be postin new ones in....a few hours, so stay posted because thats the time i will really need critiquing....

and witzy2323, what ur prob dude?Something i said?

witzy2323 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Always Liftin'
    alright, yeah i just wanted to see what you had to say about those pics, im going to be postin new ones in....a few hours, so stay posted because thats the time i will really need critiquing....

and witzy2323, what ur prob dude?Something i said?

That was an imature stupid post I put up, on your thread. I do appologize, but I know that doesnt make it OK what I said. So I will stick to what I said and be gone. Swole was right, I have not given anything here. Good luck all.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    That was an imature stupid post I put up, on your thread. I do appologize, but I know that doesnt make it OK what I said. So I will stick to what I said and be gone. Swole was right, I have not given anything here. Good luck all.
    U <--- ---> Us

Someone must be on PCT... time to add an AI.. that'll whip all that free estrogen in the butt!

woooot!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Now, to you Always Liftin' i'll say this.

You look pretty good for a kid that, admittedly, knows nothing about eating right.

As conveyed by those who've posted prior to me... nutrition is your major downfall.

Get that right and the sky's the limit.

It's admirable that you put up your pics at this stage.

It's moreso because you put up leg pics.

I find many members only put of pics of their pet bodyparts... areas that really need no critique.

Improvment does not come from hiding from external direction (in this case the web-froum critique)...

Arnold said, if you've got a lagging bodypart.. the quickest path to getting better is to expose it.

If your calves suck... cut the pants sleeves off your trainng pants so everytime you past a mirror you see 'em and you wanna beat the bloody life outta 'em.

Many will tell you... calves, as with other bodyparts, are genetic.

I'd argue that the champs say nutrition, hard work, and the will to suceed... BEAT genetics.

RE: Ronnie Coleman's Calves ... etc.

Good luck

~Narkissos

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude,....BULK!!! Trust me...I had the same build as, but probably started training a little earlier. I was 150-160lbs while being 6foot 2 at the age of 15-16 I bulked..bulked..bulked and never looked back, eventually getting up to 210 by the age of 18 naturally. THere were times where I ddint really like the way I looked b/c I felt like I was getting fat, but I wasnt really eating all that clean. If you just stick to a clean diet (but still keep your cals high and eat tons of food) you wont put on too much fat while bulking at your age. Trust me, you wont regret it. Bulk for the next two years...im srious...jsut do it with CLEAN foods...Eggs, tuna, slmon, LEAN GROUND BEEF (staple in my diet), steak, grilled chicken, all natty PB, almonds, flax, oatmeal, sweetpotatoes, red potatoes, whey protien, creatine, glutmaine. Seriously there is your diet..... just eat tons of it. Good luck, and pound that food down dammnit! LOL

haha alright, ive been lifting seriuos for over 3 years but as i said i thought 1000 cals a day was a great way to lose weight and build muscle, im glad i came here because i know tons more about dietin ect

well i just took new pics but really i noticed the only difference is ive lost definiteion, gained a good bit of bodyfat around my middle, and have just a little more mass...so im not gonna bother posting them

i just posted a newer back pic to show off my poor lats, just bascially doing this for personal motivation...

i have decided to do a bulking diet, ive read tons about cutting so im going to read the bulking sticky and im sure alot of you will be hearing alot of posts about bluking in the diet section from me, alot of questions if i cant find them using the search button(thank god there is one) anyway thanks for the replies and giving me the idea to bulk....others have told me to but this pretty much topped it of....im gonna bulk damnit!
    Last edited by Always Liftin'; 01-07-2006 at 01:21 PM.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    If you are goona Bulk, best of luck to you!

Things to remember are: Eat alot but not to much, Eat to gain muscle, High protein, Moderate Carbs(good carbs) and Low fats ( good fats)..
    Try and eat about smaller meals a day but with enough Nutrition to rech your daily Nutritional Goals.

good luck bro, cant wait to see some updated pics when you got some more size to ya.

thanks bro, i will update my pics here at the beginning of summer and at the end and hopefully you will see some progress.
    Im gonna goto the store today or tomorrow and buy what i need ( my father is also going to start cutting while i bulk) and we are going to start on monday.

Thread Information