musclebound25 is offline New Member

Arrow need some help based on my pics

What do you think my BF% is? I am 25, 175 lbs, 5'8". Any good recommendations for diet, lifting plan, or supplementation? Should I bulk or cut? I want to start an AS cycle. I have never used AS, so it would be my first cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need some help based on my pics-dsc00220.jpg   need some help based on my pics-dsc00217.jpg  

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    You have good base. For how long you have been lifting? Your BF is about 15% I guess, may be a bit higher.

I'd recommend you cut first until you drop your BF to 12%. After that you can do clean bulk. Check the diet forum. There are very good sticky threads there about cutting and clean bulking.

As a first cycle, usually Test only cycle is the most recommended. Again, check the steroids forum and do a bit research. There are many threads about first cycle.

Good luck.

I have been lifting on and off for about 8 yrs, and consistently now for about 4 months. I have been recommended by others to also just do test e for 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks. Any tips on lifting?

I know this sounds kind of high schoolish, but I am going on vacation to some beaches in 2.5 months with some buddies, and I am wanting to show some good abs, but not take too much size away. What should I do in regards to lifting and dieting? Should I take some Clenbuterol ?

SaluuU is offline Banned
    good base!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Nice base, Lets see your legs though, or do you forget to work them? I'd say get your diet down before you think about using. Post up your diet and we can help critique.

TADOLFI is offline Member
    I saw some legs in the first pic - they look sizeable and solid.
    Excellent base for doing a little cuttin.

I agree with IBdmfkr - Diet first - NO AAs

A good diet & the Abs will be poppin on the beach.
    And when you get back, bulk for eight months (naturally) and see where you are.

Diet:

wake-up and pre-workout: 40g simple carbs (grape juice), 20g whey protein, 5g glutamine, 3g arginine, 250mg alpha lipoic (ALA), 500mg tribulus (just started)
    post-workout: 80-90g simple carbs (grape juice and creatine), 40g whey protein, 5g glutamine, 250mg ALA
    2 - 2.5 hrs later: 30g whey protein, 40g carbs (banana and milk)
    3 hrs later: 35g protein (chicken), 50g carbs (whole oats and apple), salad, multivitamin,
    3 hrs later: 30g whey protein, 20g carbs (apple or banana)
    3 hrs later: 35g protein (chicken or lean steak), 25g carbs (whole oats), salad
    3 hrs later: 40g whey protein, 5g glutamine, 3g arginine, and ZMA

I got this diet out of FLEX magazine
    Last edited by musclebound25; 01-08-2006 at 12:10 AM.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    You have less than 100grams/day of protein from solid food, WTF. You need to drop a couple of those whey protein meals and replace them with real food first. You are relying on supplements, you need to eat. You won't build muscle on a liquid diet. If I take in 5000calories in a day, no more than 1500 are from supplements. Looks like you are barely getting 3000/day. Flex magazine is a joke btw, 99% of the stuff in there is advertising.

excellent base and proportion. You look almost exactly like I did after I lifted for about 2-3 years. You dont need steroids yet. Your body is mesomorphic, you can achieve over 200 lbs natural at your height, w/ less bf than you have now. I wouldnt worry about cutting right now, everybody wants to see abs, but at this point your going to be 150 lbs to see them. Just keep building, as lean as you can, but I'd continue to eat and grow for now.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    excellent base and proportion. You look almost exactly like I did after I lifted for about 2-3 years. You dont need steroids yet. Your body is mesomorphic, you can achieve over 200 lbs natural at your height, w/ less bf than you have now. I wouldnt worry about cutting right now, everybody wants to see abs, but at this point your going to be 150 lbs to see them. Just keep building, as lean as you can, but I'd continue to eat and grow for now.

I would have to agree. Give us some stats though....height, weight, lifts maybe, and age...

I can't exactly break out full meals at my job. Thats why I drink protein drinks at my office. What do you recommend?

My stats are in the first post.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    I prepare my meal at night and put in box and eat it at the scheduled time the next day at work. If you cannot do that, you can try meal replacements.

so should i go on a clean bulk? do you think i would show some abs but still bulk since i am a mesomorph?

Thread Information