Mach500 is offline New Member

Stop complaining, and do something to help people follow the rules better.

I can see why people don't follow the rules. Because you can't find them posted anywhere! I even did a search for them, and came up with nothing. They must be there, but you have to be a moderator in order to know where they are! If you want people to follow the rules, at least put them on the table of contents page, or somewhere where people can see them. I keep seeing posts that say, 'does anyone read the rules?' If you have to keep posting the same thing over and over, obviously it isn't working.
    Instead of concentrating on being 'right', do what works. I'm sure a lot more people would be happy to follow the rules, if more people knew what they were!

Mach

P.S. For the most part, I have been very impressed with the character of people posting. There are a lot of good things shared, and supportive feedback. But let me tell ya, there are a few out there that are stuck up prics, and you know who you are. We all have something to prove, but come on, grow up and be a man.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    3rd post down on this forum is the picture forum rules...i found it pretty easy...got to look first...XXL

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    You only registered today bro, so you must have not had that much time to look.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Bro...you know what, never mind, I'm not even going to say it.......

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Here you go...this should be a starting point.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...&threadid=7203

Hope this helps

Aragorn

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    no no no this guy has a point as stupid as it sounds he does. Now we all know people that there are NAMELESS people on this board who think they are such BIG TOUGH shit. They talk behind the security of a monitor and are so quick to comment someones remarks but God forbid someone says anything about theirs....it doesnt matter Vet Member or Mod...no names but there are certain people here who need to get a real attitude adjustment. We dont learn from riddicule, only postitive critisism. For the most part this board is great at implimenting that but those few just ruin it for the rest!

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    I believe these issues have already been delt with in previous threads...sicilian40 I know that you may have missed them before you joined up but some people can be short sided...but on the most part they are just low on carbs for the day ....

Lets not make this a bashing thread...he's got a good thread to start with and lets just bump the ones that we feel the new members should have a chance to read. It's better to do that then complain that someone else isn't doing it.

Aragorn

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    Yea bro i get what your saying, no prob at all.

Thread Information