Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    setsthesun is offline Banned
    haven;t seen it...could you explain?

juicedfreak is offline New Member
    remember one thing when you pose, a lot of little guys they hide away when they pose. when they do an arm pose they do like this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 17...long off-cycle-arnie1.jpg  

ok the big guy will come right up with his arm. so don't do it, never hide away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 17...long off-cycle-arnie2.jpg  
    Last edited by juicedfreak; 02-08-2003 at 05:07 PM.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by big N
    'big" dan ,bro ur in no possition to make comments bro ,after looking at your pics !

Big_Dan is offline Associate Member
    Setthesun, man bow down to yourr physique. But theres no question about it, you look way older than 17! Youre losing hair for christs sake!
    Do you even care?

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    yo diet boy dan it could be that he has a receding hairline in his family. my brother has never touched AS and since he was 16 he was going bald. some have it some don't. don't you have another diet thread to make? it has only been five min since the last

Gene is offline Associate Member
    I've seen guys lose hair at 17-18.

Genetics plays a huge role. AAS could accentuate.

Gene is offline Associate Member
    BTW, setthesun, what are some of your best lifts (bench press, squat, bicep curl, shoulder press, etc)

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    bravo...great build.

what have your cycles consisted of?

-SF

macDbol is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Big_Dan
    Setthesun, man bow down to yourr physique. But theres no question about it, you look way older than 17! Youre losing hair for christs sake!
    Do you even care?
    dude why are u bashing him about his hair?(a co-worker of mine was almost totally bald at 19, never touched juice or a wieght) you dont see him bashing you in your pics,,,,,and trust me there is ALOT to bash,,,dont hate on him b/c his physique is 10x better than yours

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You look great SettheSun. Obviously a lot of hard work went into creating your physique. Keep us posted and best of luck in your BB endeavors.

big dan, i'm sure if the tooth fairy or whatever it is that you belive in came to you one night and asked you if you want my genetics in exchange for a receding hair-line you'd accept. so...

i don't want to say write my best lifts as those are a thing of the past. my strenght went down like 20% after i stopped aas and i[d feel like i'm lying (to myself and others)

btw...my father was half-bald by the age of 20 and he wouldn't know what a gym looks like from the inside

my cycles...you can PM about that if you want to, i don't want to turn this into a teen-cycle discussion.

macDbol is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by juicedfreak
    ok the big guy will come right up with his arm. so don't do it, never hide away.

lol...."show dem"

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    what is it exactly that Big Dan did? I must have missed something and missed the part where it became ok to flame people

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    well without going into great detail and flaming. diet dan fucked up every diet thread possible even after having very very exp people take time out and try and help him over and over and over again, but he would not listen and would change everything that was good into another fucked up diet. so for the most part wasted the time of those members who get paid to do what they tried to give him for free. dan you dug your own hole bro.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by big N
    you use steriods u fool ??????so are we all fools here that are using ?Big dan (or horizontaly chellenged dan )bro u dont even have a physique ,dosent even look like touched a dumbell in your life !you probably ahve the genetics of the michellin man ,i dont think even witha gram of test a week and 4 ius of GH ed would help you! no chance whatsover,i think stes is right u would switch up with him ina heart beat IF you could ,oh man ,your avatar haunts my dreams for the past couple of days now it i wouldnt dare skip a day of training ,and maybe lookin like that !!!scary !Good thing we pump all that bullshit in our bodys and we are all fools in here !You go get em "BIG "dan!Dont hate !
    Somone call 911 cause im choking over here!!!

SneakerSeven is offline Junior Member
    <-- backs away slowly, careful not to tip over the display of canned tomatoes in the process

I have deleted several post on this thread. If you don't have something constructive to say about the physique presented then keep quiet.

Big_Dan is offline Associate Member
    Alright setthe sun, your physique is good ...real good for your age.
    Now, dont say i dont have the genetics, look at lee priest. For all you know i have all that untapped capacity. Who knows until youve been fat and had abs at the same time? Ive been to 12% twice, and i can prove it by pics, so my genetics, to put it bluntly, are better than average - especially for the muscle gain department.
    Good luck sts

sure...your arms tell the story. 190 pounds and skinny arms...great fucking genetics man. ur the king.

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by Big_Dan
    Alright setthe sun, your physique is good ...real good for your age.
    Now, dont say i dont have the genetics, look at lee priest. For all you know i have all that untapped capacity. Who knows until youve been fat and had abs at the same time? Ive been to 12% twice, and i can prove it by pics, so my genetics, to put it bluntly, are better than average - especially for the muscle gain department.
    Good luck sts
    EVERYBODY HAS ABS, BUT IF YOU CAN'T SEE THEM THEN WHAT DOES IT MATTER!!
    Also, what about Lee Priest? It takes more than genetics to look like him!

Let's see those 12% pics.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    This thread keeps getting better and better....

Setsthesun, you're looking great, good size and all. Nice vascularity too. Good luck in your off time. And I agree with juicedfreak (btw..how'd you get those pics from the movie?) on the posing...open it up and show us those arms.

Originally posted by pumpseeker
    This thread keeps getting better and better....

Setsthesun, you're looking great, good size and all. Nice vascularity too. Good luck in your off time. And I agree with juicedfreak (btw..how'd you get those pics from the movie?) on the posing...open it up and show us those arms.
    i screened shot them from the movie and cropped it in photoshop.

i know the thread is funny. i actually saw someone compare himself with lee priest while looking like that. big dan...in the pro bb forum they have a pic of priest at age 17...maybe you should take a look and see what priest-like genetics look like.

no...don't tell me, priest juiced, and if you were juicing, you'd look just like him. well, what are you waiting for?

This thread is no longer serving the purpose for which it was created. It is now locked.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information