Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OVG
    OVG is offline Associate Member
    Ichiban- First off I would like to tell you that You look absolutely awesome. I wouldn't change a thing. Your back and arms are really good stand out features on you. As for the adipose tissue I'm not sure what your talking about. Maybe you can point it out, because I don't really see anything. I would just keep my diet clean and continue to work out hard. You will get where you want in time.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Just a random thought. First of all I agree, I think ichiban looks great as well. However, the overwhelming response to her inquiry is "Don't use AAS" or "you don't need AAS". The observation I've made has been seen not only in this thread, but in most every female thread in which a discussion about AAS ensues. So, why are we so quick to tell female members to stay away from juice, yet every Tom, Dick and Harry (who has half a brain) gets a dozen cycle suggestions the minute he asks? Truth be told, AAS are no more harmful to women then they are to men. Physiologically we are essentially identicle with the exception of sex (masculine and feminine). AAS use in women will definately lead to masculinization if the doses are too high, the drugs are too androgenic and the use is prolonged. But reasonable doses of milder drugs can add lean muscle with very little masculinization...look at todays fitness and figure pros. Do you think Timea Marajova or Monica Brant look masculine? But I can pretty much assure all of you that they are using AAS. It's gallant that we, as men, are trying to look out for our sister's best interests, but at least here her out first and then give as much info as possible so SHE ALONE can make the final decision. One last thing, please do not base your suggestions on personal taste, if you prefer a softer more feminine look fine, but don't assume that thsi is the look our female members are striving for...this is afterall an anabolics and training message board.

ichiban is offline Female Member
    Pete, you have made a great point! So many of today's top fitness models, and other women veiwed as "Hot",have achieved their look with the use of AAS. However we don't all have the EXACT same goals....some of us want to cut up, some add bulk, etc. I personally want to remain feminine, add SOME lean muscle mass, and shred some fat. If AAS will help me in ataining my goals, then I would love to be informed....that's a reason I came here for opinions and knowledge. I personally don't yet have plans of using AAS but do plan on using other, non-steriod drugs to achieve my goals and need advice on that as well. I have found this web site to be a wealth of knowledge in that area as well.

I guess it all comes down to each individuals goals....female or not. I would prefer not to have to use ANY kind of drug/s to attain the figure I want, but if there is/are some out there, AAS or not, I wanto know. I feel that I am getting the info. I need, and the correct guidence and support. However, not every girl has the same goal!! Thanks again to all who have helped me so far!!

demetri is offline Member
    You make a great point Pete. We also advise teens to stay away from Juice too.

An adult woman can make her own choice of how she wants to look and if she wants to risk the androgenic side effects.

Given Ichiban's stated goals I think that a mild cycle of T3 would help her out. I wouldn't recommend Clen due to my own bad experience with it. I've almost never had a head ache, but I found the migranes that a low dose of clen gave me made it impossible to function.

I have seen clen work great on some woman at my gym though.

At one point I was thinking of trying a very low dose of Winny along with the Cytomel and Clem.

However, I changed my mind after looking at other girls and guys in before and after Pics., and hearing/seeing their results. I don't really want to pack on that much muscle. I'm going more for the fitness/athletic body. I do want to keep the muscle I have and mabey add just a little more lean muscle, which I think will come easy for me naturally....I hope so anyway!

In the past week I have lost 4lbs......I think it is just water though because that wold be too fast for fat loss. However, my abs look more defined as well as my body as a whole in just this short time....I guess I was all puffy because of that dang old estrogen. It will get ya every time!

Anyway...I plan on taking some progress pics. this weekend, and if I can see a differance in them from my first set, I will post them. For now I guess it's back to my Richard Simmons Sweat'n to the Oldies (JUST KIDDING)

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    looks like you have put in work congrats on the progress yoiu have made
    JLI

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    thanks for making me drool on my keyboard

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    why not try high dose ALA and CLA? I don't really see any excess adipose on you but that will harden you up.

thanks, you are all too kind.

saint--I have been looking into ALA and CLA. What's your use of them like??

Originally posted by ichiban
    thanks, you are all too kind.

saint--I have been looking into ALA and CLA. What's your use of them like??
    currently I am using ala at 1800mg per meal and CLA at 3g per 3 of my meals... 9 gms total for the day. It works and i am pretty amazed at the results.

Thanks, I think I will be giving it a try! One more Q for you...How long have you been taking it and when did you start to see results? Thanks!

Thanks, I think I will be giving it a try! One more Q for you...How long have you been taking it and when did you start to see results? Thanks!
    honestly first week or so you will se a small change... i did a lil experiment and ate like crap for a week but kept my supps the same... the result another 5 lbs of weight loss.

WOW that is really impressive. Thanks again for the info.!

underutoday is offline New Member
    ichiban, I have to agree with everyone here in saying you look awesome!!! Keep up the hard work and keep us posted

winter13 is offline New Member
    ya, lookin' good for sure!

Thank you again to all of you for your help, support, and suggestions. I am overwhelmed by the response I have gotten from the folks here at AR.

Babyweight is offline Female Member

I'm glad I did not continue to swim as I finished growing b/c butterfly swimmers and breast strokers end up with convex chests that are very spread....it goes with the tarritory!

Ichi
    That is very interesting...That may be my problem... When I was a competitive swimmer for several years my fastest strokes were butterfly & breaststroke ...and my chest (I think) is a little spread.. I'd like to look more into this. (check you pm's ichiban)

Any By the Way.......

I think you look really good. You seem very determined right now and to me that may be all you need w/o the use of AS. Not many girls are willing to push to the next level and it seems you are already half way.. Keep up the hard training.

Baby

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    No way you body fat is 17% at least I don't thinks so. I agree with Kato your Hot!!!!!!!

FancyLad is offline Junior Member
    you swam for UT?..you still in austin..?

FL

Dr. Deca is offline Banned

Review.....

I'm an ass! My manners need some work. I'll work on that.
    Last edited by Pete235; 06-13-2003 at 05:33 AM.

demetri is offline Member

Re: Review.....

Originally posted by Dr. Deca
    Great ass! Chest needs some work. I'll work you out.
    Nice. I bet you're never accused of being subtle.

Sorry I have not replied to ANYBODY lately......I have been really sick! It really sucks because I have not been able to acomplish what I want....yet. I guess it will be a while untill I have some new photos .

Anyway....Yes I do live in Austin, it's my home sweet home......Umm..I would love it if my BF% is lower! I guess I don't mind bluntness as long as it is posotive . However, subtlety is an art form

Thanks-Ichi

Thank you!

I'm an ass! My manners need some work. I'll work on that

Thanks Pete!

Feli Fly is offline Junior Member
    You have done good work.... as you likely realize, 10 or 12% is really the lowest the female body can go... that is like a guy saying he wants to get to 3 or 4%.... pretty scary looking at that point unless you have a lot of muscle mass (ie a competitor), and even sometimes then...

A usual sticking point as far as bf% is around 10% for me... which would translate into ~17% for a woman... by "sticking point", I mean it's about as far as I can really get on a balanced diet... if you have not already, you may want to look into doing a low carb/keto diet like Atkins or a CKD diet like Dan Duchaine's Bodyopus... getting to very low bf is not natural, so it's very hard to do with a balanced diet (aka BFL diet) in most cases... don't get me wrong though, I think a high proten balanced diet is usually the way to go because energy levels and performance are the best, but sometimes short term low carb is needed to break bf% standstills... below is what I will typically do for my low carb... works well for me...

2 grams of prot per lb of lbm per day
    0.6 grams of carbs per lb of lbm per day
    0.3 grams of fat per lb of lbm per day

While on such a diet, for prot, I eat mostly lean meats, whey, egg whites and a few other dairy products
    Fats are mostly unsaturated, everything cooked with olive oil
    For the carbs, mostly wild rice, plain oatmeal, potatoes, broccoli or other veg like salads with only olive oil and pepper

I really don't know how well those #s would work for a woman, but I can't imagine they would not... when it says "per lb of lbm" that is NOT "per lb", just so you realize that...

You'll really only be able to do a plan like this for 4-6 weeks, but if you can stick to it, I think you will see amazing results. If you choose to do that plan or any keto or CKD plan, I suggest high fiber and drinking lots of water.. you will have to figure out that reasoning on your own...

I do use 1 Xena/day while trying to lean out, but I think that supplements are a very small part of the fat loss picture and that your goal is 90% diet. Keep lifting and doing cardio as you normally would and that is another 8% of it... so you see I think weight loss supps are pretty insignificant. Willpower is much more significant... dedication.

Do us a favor though... unless you want to be a serious competitor, stay at like 14 or 15 bf%... you'll have good abs and still not be scary LOL...
    Last edited by Feli Fly; 06-13-2003 at 07:25 PM.

Thanks for all that great info. Feli Fly. I will put some of it to use!

The Base is offline Associate Member
    All I can say is

WOW!!

God why do I live on this side of he pond when all fit chicks are on your side!!!

What side of the pond are you on!?

Thanks

The Base is offline Associate Member
    The UK side. But Girl i wish I was on yours!!

Oooh that really big pond.

Thanks anyhow!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information