Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member

A few pics of me plz critique

Let me know what I need to work on....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A few pics of me plz critique-dscf0014.jpg  

Different lighting....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A few pics of me plz critique-dscf0017.jpg  

Also maybe a guess on bf% from some of you bf experts out there??

yooo is offline Associate Member
    stats? age? weight? cycle history?

5'9 180 22 yrs old... did a cycle of eq only at 18.... gonna do eq and test this year sometime...

150 views and only one reply... give me some feedback guys what should i work on what's my bf?

llbeastcd is offline Associate Member
    LI, NY... where it seems like everyone is on gear.
    Chest looks good. I would say to work on shoulders to get you wider. You have a wide waist, so the wider you can get up top the better the illusion.

What are some good exercises to increase shoulder width? I currently do military press, dumbell press, upright rows, side raises, front raises, a few exercises for rear delts(not sure what they are called), I mix up every shoulder workoutw ith diff exercises... which ones are best for width or are there any i dont do that i should?

Those are the basic staples for shoulders, no doubt. Could be that they simply genetically lag. What about pull-down shit? What are you doing for that. Any wide grip pulldowns? Sometimes that does the trick. How are you training? Rep/set scheme?

I do wide grip lat pull downs and sometimes wide grip chins... my shoulders are pretty wide but my damn waist is too. Usually I do 3-4 sets of each exercise going from 10 reps on the first to 6 on the last. Around 12-14 sets per body part depending on what the muscle feels like. Any guess on the bf? Thx for the reply.

K, so just keep doing what you are doing and give it some time. Tough to tell on BF. Any chance of getting some pics of the back and wheels? Upper abs are beginning to show but it looks like you're holding some water which is fine right now. BF guess ~15%. What's the next plan in your training... to keep adding or cut?

I ca'nt get a good pic of the wheels or back holding the camera myself... like i said i'ev got t400 and eq and was hoping to gain 10lbs and drop a few bf%... would like to be solid 190 at about 12-13%

flywytegye is offline Junior Member
    lookin good man. I would say to bring those traps and shoulders up. when you do shoulders, try and concentrate on those delt side raises and the military press. I also like to throw in those burnout upright rows when I can work shoulders and traps on the same day. I also think you should consider throwing in some winny on the next cycle. peace bro

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    i think you need to work on the legs, and quit eating all those sandwiches at work

hmm so would you suggest i throw winny in for 4 weeks at the end?

Jarrett: Schlotzskys is the shit and I only eat the smoked turkey... why dont you post some pics of yourself BUDDY :P and yeah i'm working on the legs...

muscle18 is offline New Member
    i think you look good just a little ab work and like they said above, shoulder work, and also try to bring out your lats more
    keep pumpin dude

HiFi is offline Associate Member
    the Left side of your chest looks bigger than right in that first pic, maybe its the way you are standing or something

that's wierd now that you point it out it does look like that in the pic... must have been way i was standing... they r the same...

Thread Information