Thread: Nipple

Arniefan is offline Associate Member

Nipple

I finished a cycle 3 weeks ago just want to know what you think does my right nipple look strange or is it me just being paranoid
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nipple-dscf0012.jpg  

pic2

pic2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nipple-dscf0014.jpg  

pic3

pic3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nipple-dscf0015.jpg  

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    does it look different than your other one?
    JLI

ye its a little bit differnt when the other one is hard my right nipple stays the same as the picture. but if i rub the right nipple it goes hard.

This is another pic

this is another pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nipple-inter.jpg  

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    nice girls in background, nipple looks fine !

GetNBig is offline Associate Member
    get a side shot

Bodycount is offline New Member
    i think u just get a ugly nipple... whit some fat in it, but nothing that deserves a doc's attention...

thickmass is offline Member
    MY QUESTION TO YOU IS

DO U WORK OUT?

I can't believe thats how you look AFTER a cycle. You have no base at all. Why did u bother?

The weird nipple is merely fat/flab tissue.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    From the first front shot it looks like you may have a small case or the beginnings of gyno. Biggest questions are:

1) is it noticeably/significantly puffier than before your cycle?
    2) can you feel a lump behind it?
    3) does it feel different than the left one when you squeeze it and the surrounding area?

A side shot flexing your pec and without flexing would help people give you more accurate input.

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Originally posted by thickmass
    MY QUESTION TO YOU IS

DO U WORK OUT?

I can't believe thats how you look AFTER a cycle. You have no base at all. Why did u bother?

He asked for advice on possible gyno, not for you to criticize him. Take it easy...

big swoll is offline Member
    Originally posted by thickmass
    MY QUESTION TO YOU IS

DO U WORK OUT?

why do you want to go and flame on somebody who is just trying to get some good advice...why dont you post your pic....im sure alot of us can give you some "helpful hints"

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    try some nolva and see if the puff goes down. if it does cont to take the nolva for awhile after.

try it at btw 20mg-40mg a day

your case is slight so 20mg should be fine

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont think you have any gyno..and if you did, its not worth getting surgery over..just my opinion..looks okay

mammoth is offline Member
    Try pressing down on the center of your nipple and feel for a lump. Also does your nipples itch or are they always sensitive to touch? Bodyfat is often mistaken for gyno. In your case I would say that either you are in the very, very early stages of gyno or it is just a little extra bodyfat. Sometimes when we gain mass or lose bodyfat our bodies can look funny in certain areas during the process. As my pecs grew it kinda showed more of my bodyfat around my armpits and nipples. Personally I don't think you have anything to worry about, however if you start to experience some of the side effects of gyno then you should definitely start some prevention.

BIG R is offline Member
    The nipple is fine. I think that once you get more lean that it will look better to you. I have a friend with the same looking "inward" nipps. He has never done a cycle, it is just natural. Think positive about it.

Thickmass....relax with the flame people here dont like that kinda mean commentary. He just wants some feedback and does not need you puttin' him down any. So keep your PIE HOLE shut if there is nothing good to say "IYO".

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by BIG R
    So keep your PIE HOLE shut if there is nothing good to say "IYO".
    Much agreed!! Shut your stinking mouth if that's all you have to say here..When you win the Mr. Olympia, then you can talk smack..

Doc M

considersloan is offline New Member
    "why do you want to go and flame on somebody who is just trying to get some good advice...why dont you post your pic....im sure alot of us can give you some "helpful hints" "

"Shut your stinking mouth if that's all you have to say here..When you win the Mr. Olympia, then you can talk smack.."

."...relax with the flame people here dont like that kinda mean commentary. He just wants some feedback and does not need you puttin' him down any. So keep your PIE HOLE shut if there is nothing good to say "IYO"."

I think you guys are too quick at judging someone who was actually giving good advice to the nipple boy. I agree that no one should do any cycles before having a strong base. Her's my analogy. Steroids are like nitro boosters for cars. If the transmission isnt in gear ( neutral) you won;'t be moving at all, and quite possibly do some damage. On the other hand if you're allready in fifth gear and your engine doiesn't seem to be pulling anymore, a shot of nitro will let you break your speed boundaries ( more muscle results) than you could possibly imagine. If he is willing to post pics of himself looking like that, he definately has enough confidence in his body, and I believe he shouldn't. Thats why negative criticism will breing down his ego and force him to get back in the saddle, put down his purse and actually get some work done. let him fend for himself, he doesn;t need all you caring mothers out there to defend him, you're just making it worse for the guy. really!!! I'm sick and tired of seeing people being all cute and cuddly on this board, its just really lame. Criticism makes you tougher, and that is one of the goals of bodybuilding. Remember : There are only 2 things in life, excuses and results.

Side shot relaxed

chicamahomico

it is puffier than bfore the cycle, it feels just like the left nipple and I cant feel any lumps. it also doesnt feel itchy but is does feel abit more sensitive compared to my left nipple.

I was thinking about doing 15mins on the rower for 3 times a week for a bit to see if that gets the puffyness down what do u think?

dont know if this is any help I took 40mg nolva at the end of the cycle for 3 weeks instead of clomid

here is a few pictures from the side
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nipple-new1.jpg  
    Last edited by Arniefan; 05-30-2003 at 05:20 AM.

flexed

flexed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nipple-new2.jpg  

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by considersloan
    1) I think you guys are too quick at judging someone who was actually giving good advice to the nipple boy.

2) If he is willing to post pics of himself looking like that, he definately has enough confidence in his body, and I believe he shouldn't.

3) Thats why negative criticism will breing down his ego and force him to get back in the saddle, put down his purse and actually get some work done.

4) I'm sick and tired of seeing people being all cute and cuddly on this board, its just really lame.
    1) I would like you to show me exactly what advice he is giving is in the following statement:

"DO U WORK OUT? I can't believe thats how you look AFTER a cycle. You have no base at all. Why did u bother?"

Sure, he's entitiled to his opinion, but all I see is a rude comment from a bigmouth who always doles out critiques but never backs anything up. Constructive criticism is welcome...mean spirited flaming is not tolerated or welcome here.

2) Again, you are entitled to your beliefs, but you can't impose them on other people. If you wanna look like a Calvin Klien underwear model and photoshop you pics so they look like a vodka advertisment that's your business, don't expect others to follow suit.

3) Why do you think he has an ego? Because he posted his pics? You posted your pics...was that an attempt to stroke your own ego? (Actually, by the look of the pics, I'm pretty sure I answered my own question) His original intent was to get input on whether or not people felt he had signs of gyno, and a pic is the easiest way to asses that. Secondly, how in the blue hell do you know how hard he trains or how much effort he puts into training? Do you have any concept of genetics?

4) Well, I can only address this one way....too fucking bad!! That's the way it is around here...always has been, always will be. If you don't like it, hit the bricks...seems pretty simple to me. I can recommend a few sites for you if you'd like. You can post your own pic at those sites and get ALL the criticism you need, maybe that will help you with YOUR training.

Bottom line is this, I absolutly agree that he probably should have waited to do a cycle. BUT, he didn't...and it's over and done with. He didn't ask for opinions on his past decisions, and he didn't ask to be cut down. He simply asked "does my nipple look strange?". People come to this board specifically because we don't harbour the same "bigger and better than you" attitudes from bigmouthed jackasses who never post their own pics, that other boards do. So either answer the question, or move on.

Crew is offline New Member
    Originally posted by BIG R
    The nipple is fine. I think that once you get more lean that it will look better to you. I have a friend with the same looking "inward" nipps. He has never done a cycle, it is just natural. Think positive about it.

lol. i always love when ppl say think positive about it. as if thats going to make them go away. yes it helps to think positive but you actually have to do something PHYSICAL about it. get some nolva 20 mg dose.

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    looks like a sore site injection on the left bicep, i know that is off topic, maybe it was just a poped zit though, from the side pic it doesnt look like gyno, gyno would be more pointy, i dont no what it is though im not a doc, all i can say is probably not gyno and strong diet will make it go away most likely

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    From the side shot i can't see any gyno.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    It looks fine, as long as there are no lumps or puffyness, (which I can see), then you should be fine. I dont' see any fatty tissue under your nipple from teh pics. You are good friend.

Yeah from the side shots of your nipple I see no sign of gyno or any real puffiness. Looking back on this thread it almost looks like the first pic was just a bad pic. If this is still bugging you get your doctor to check it out for you.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by Pete235

Bottom line is this, I absolutly agree that he probably should have waited to do a cycle. BUT, he didn't...and it's over and done with. He didn't ask for opinions on his past decisions, and he didn't ask to be cut down. He simply asked "does my nipple look strange?". People come to this board specifically because we don't harbour the same "bigger and better than you" attitudes from bigmouthed jackasses who never post their own pics, that other boards do. So either answer the question, or move on.
    Pete...You are the Man bro!!! I am always glad when you break it down for all the idiots to understand..Just another self proclaimed stud opening his cum dumpster!!

Doc M

considersloan is offline New Member
    arguing over the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you do win, you're still retarded.

asides from ther circle and arrow, what part do youthink was photoshopped? don't mind me just another
    self proclaimed stud opening his cum dumpster!!
    , the fact is my estrogen levels are low in comparison to yours, so it is unfair to compare our way of analyzing things.

arguing over the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you do win, you're still retarded.
    Not to fan the flames but that was pretty funny.

BIG R is offline Member
    Crew, I posted that comment becasue that is not gyno, FOOL! Maybe you just cant see whats going on with this kids gentics. I've seen people with exactly the same looking nips and ave never done a cycle. Some people get in the hypocondriac mode and think bad on anything......he's OK and does not need Nolvadex to alleviate a problem that he does not have. It is fatty tissiue that will eventually get oxidized when he figures out what is missing with his training. Hope you are not my doctor "fixing things that are not wrong with me "physically".

Oh and BTW nice "no profile" loser.

R

Thread Information