Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    your abs are money bro. Big blocky and deep. Nice!

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by palme
    How much cardio do you do? Hows the shoulder?
    Thanks bro...I haven't done any cardio since April....I've been bulking. I think the AS and eating so clean have kept me lean. I actually think I look leaner than I did in April after all that cardio.

And the shoulder healed up pretty good. I hit both delts the other night for the first time since that bad shot you saw and they both got red and irritated...but nothing like the first time. I actually did my lat tonight. Pretty easy, we'll see how the soreness goes though.

Take it easy palme.

Originally posted by broncojosh
    your abs are money bro. Big blocky and deep. Nice!
    Thanks man...I just wish they were more symmetrical, the right side is higher up than the left.

stillsmall is offline Junior Member
    i should slap you for that.. that's like asking to have an extra million when you are already a billionaire.. heh

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    ...?

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    got mass and abs... sweet combo. Ladys must love it

depdaddy is offline Member

abbs

didnt see any one else give you thumbs up on the abbs..so here it goes : ....

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    How about an update on how its going..what is this, week 10-11? How's the weight, put on anymore? Workouts intense as hell? Keeping up with that diet?

Thanks.

vacooner is offline New Member
    you're really looking good bro!!!
    congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    How about an update on how its going..what is this, week 10-11? How's the weight, put on anymore? Workouts intense as hell? Keeping up with that diet?

Thanks.
    yup, finishing up week 10 right now...I had to stop taking the sust after week 9 (last Sunday was my last shot) because the shortness of breath thing was getting unbearable. I was also in pain after every shot with that crap. Since I stopped taking it, I haven't had either of these problems. Now, I'm just running 50mg/ED winny and 200mg/wk primobolan . I've got about 3 1/2 weeks left with these and I'll be done.

What's nice is I'm still seeing weight gains. Yesterday, I weighed 224....so I've added another 2-3 pounds in the last 2 weeks and about 23 pounds since starting. My strength is also still climbing, although slowly. It's nice when every time you come into the gym, you weigh more than you ever had before and you're lifting heavier than you ever had before, while at the same time being just as ripped as ever. I've got tons of veins popping up I never knew I had, I guess from the winny. My mom actually asked me if I was on something because my forearm veins were looking vascular as hell when I saw her.

About the diet, I haven't missed a scheduled meal yet...still eating clean, 4,500 cals a day. I started blending in oatmeal with my MRPs for a little extra complex carbs....mmm that's good! I never knew it would taste just like a granola bar. Anyway, 1 cheat food a week is all I'm cheating on. This past week, it was a chocolate mousse pie with oreo cookie crust and whipped cream...but I only ate half.

That's about it.

Colorao is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=I had to stop taking the sust after week 9 (last Sunday was my last shot) because the shortness of breath thing was getting unbearable.[/QUOTE]

Could you comment a little more on this? I'm about to start a Sust cycle in 4 weeks and am curious about the shortness of breath. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Colorao
    Could you comment a little more on this? I'm about to start a Sust cycle in 4 weeks and am curious about the shortness of breath. thanks!
    No problem bro. I had shortness of breath on and off during the entire 9 weeks I was on sust. I've heard of this being a side effect of fina but never sust. All I know is, it got real bad sometimes the day after a shot and the last week I was on, I felt like I was having an asthma attack all day, and I don't have asthma. I even took some hits off my wife's inhaler which helped a bit. (I don't recommend this though). Anyhow, it's been 9 days since I stopped the sust, and I'm fine.

kate costlow is offline New Member
    What do you have planned for production?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh to look like that!!!!! WOW, nice work bro!!!!

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Oh to look like that!!!!! WOW, nice work bro!!!!
    Couldn't have said it better !!! Lookin good bro!!!

jasonbbflex is offline Junior Member
    Awsome pics. What are you feeling now that you're finished. Can you document the current condition? Keep going, man!

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jasonbbflex
    Awsome pics. What are you feeling now that you're finished. Can you document the current condition? Keep going, man!

Jason
    Not finished yet bro! I still have 2 weeks left on the winny/primo. Took some more pics last night, then started pulling up old ones to compare...pics from just 3 months ago and damn, there was a huge difference. I was clean for the first 4 months of the year, trying to cut with cardio and a low carb diet. Man, I looked small though. This cycle, I've added a lot of size everywhere. The sad part is, it's coming to an end soon! I will be dissapointed if I lose any more than 20% of the muscle I've added. Gonna do everything I can to keep it. Sucks coming off though, I know.

DrJay73 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah it does suck to come off but I think you've added a ton of quality muscle so you'll be fine. Mentally you know your off but everyone else will still think you look awesome so it's all good!

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Symmetry is the word. I want to know your delt workout. Got a good ball shape, and still ripped. Much praise.

Doc

tallyjuice is offline Member
    I will look like that one day. I guess it will take some time.

mattman is offline Junior Member
    How did you get your back so thick????????????????

thickmass is offline Member
    yeah...

wired-up is offline Member
    any updates? i'd like to see the 'finished product' great work though bro. looking thick and ripped! i wish i had your abs!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information