Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    alevok Guest
    thanks for sharing those with us bro, you are a lucky man to work out with those BB legends

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    if any of the tristate or northeaster guys wanna go to the Pitt one i'll do that instead. that would be kinda cool to have a group of us go! i think that's a real cool idea. we should get something planned like that.i have never been to pittsburgh so i'll check it out
    I'm sure we could get atleast 5 guys to go from the NE Chapter of AR and hell probably more. I know from Philly it's a straight shot on the Turnpike and I'm not that far from philly.

SID

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    if any of the tristate or northeaster guys wanna go to the Pitt one i'll do that instead. that would be kinda cool to have a group of us go! i think that's a real cool idea. we should get something planned like that.i have never been to pittsburgh so i'll check it out
    I've been, trust me...Pittsburgh has nothing on South Beach.

And Anabolism, you can see stats in my profile but here ya go....6' 1/2" and 218 currently.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    I've been, trust me...Pittsburgh has nothing on South Beach.

And Anabolism, you can see stats in my profile but here ya go....6' 1/2" and 218 currently.
    Oh I guranteee! that! , but Travel expenses are my biggest problem ... I'd SOOO MUCH rather be in FLA, than PA, but I ain't gotz no coin bro!

SID

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    just when i think to myself..where has pete been??he shows up out of the woodwork to lay down the law!!!!where have you been sucka??!!
    I was thinking the same damn thing Partyboy. We should never forget that Pete is always on the prowl, waiting to pounce. Props to Pete!

spikypiboy99 is offline New Member
    What has Melvin been up to? Next time you see him tell him Marvin says what's up. We were in the same fraternity togather.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    SHit i am def. goin to that next year.....that must have been awsome........

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    lucky.....

BIG R is offline Member
    Wish I had the time and molah! That must have been a dream come true to be involved with.

I've got PICs with the pros at the shows that I compete in but thats all. South West USA Held in Dallas, Tx. by IFBB pro Betty Pariso had a NPC portion that was right before the IFBB competition portion. I was able to see all of the Pro's warming up while I was gearing down. Weird to see the pro's in the flesh. Some are not as Tall as you would think. I was so humbled by the dam size of the freaks though.

Peace,
    R

WallyGator is offline Junior Member
    Pump,

Would you be kind to tell us some tips you got off of the pro´s?

I can tell you were not that much of a dwarf next to the pro´s, except for Jay´s arms in one picture. The other ones would put you among their level if your pictures were at some random website not telling who were the guys on it.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Yo I got to go to that next year, THAT LOOKS SERIOUS............Im 6'5 260 8% body fat right now of cycle im goin back on November so by next year Ill be ready,,,,,,,,,,I know those guys will be a lot bigger than me but i want to Be bigger than i am now......

mass junkie is offline banned
    I can only imagine what you felt like standing next to all those big names...im definitley gonna try and go to the one on south beach in november...........good thread man!!!

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyGator
    Pump,

Would you be kind to tell us some tips you got off of the pro´s?

I can tell you were not that much of a dwarf next to the pro´s, except for Jay´s arms in one picture. The other ones would put you among their level if your pictures were at some random website not telling who were the guys on it.
    No problem. I learned a LOT about form that day. Some things that stuck were:

Leg Presses: let your knees touch your chest before pushing up (GO DEEP!!!) Same with hack squats and squats...deep! Chris Cormier and Dexter Jackson also told us to always stretch your legs between sets to bring out the separations (I specifically asked how to bring out separation more.)

Craig Titus had us for delts and showed us his H.I.T. (high intensity training) routine. He does not hold for a second and squeeze in each rep, rather, he recommends fast reps to get the blood pumping into the muscle. On DB side laterals, he had us hold boths DBs but only doing 1 arm at a time, quickly, switching 5 left, 5 right, 5 left, 5 right, 5 left, 5 right...This way, you can do more reps in one set than you normally could doing both arms at once. He also showed me how to do the reverse pec deck (rear delts) more effectively. Instead of sitting, he had us stand, arching our backs and touching the pad with our chest. We grabbed the bar above, not the grips, and squeezed em back, bending the elbows at the end of the rep contratc the rear delts.

Melvin Anthony showed us a twist on an exercise I've done for years...2 arm DB rows, DB in each hand, simultaneously rowing, bending over while standing, not resting on a bench like I always did them with 1 arm. He said he always starts his back workouts supersetting wide grip pulldowns with cable rows.

Flex Wheeler had us do cable pushdowns for triceps. I was told (from a dumb ass friend back in college) to only bring your forearms up to parallel. BS. Flex had us in a stance with 1 leg out, 1 leg back and we brought the bar ALL the way up before pushing down again. We also did 21s (BB curls) and learned Flex has always trained arms together, supersetting back and forth between bis and tris, to get the best overall arm pump. (I'm now doing this too!)

There was a ton of other stuff, and I talked to a few pros about AS and diet as well. Awesome stuff guys...if you haven't been, you gotta go.

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    dam lucky boy. first off if i stand next to them i look like a tig and im not that small. you actually look good next to them. So you heading to the next one or one time thing

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Sick pics bro.

olympia81 is offline Junior Member
    man that looks sick i am defintely gonna save my $ up and go i am sure u learned a lot of information that is an experience of a lifetime.how many people were in the camp with u? and were there people there that werent in good shape of no?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information