Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    gym35. is offline New Member
    3Vandoo: you had a 48" chest at 14? No way! How is that possible?

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

This pic does look good....but...

Quote Originally Posted by bjayg
    here is the old pic from members pics section, but i'm going to get some new ones in about a month with the whole new look bigger, harder, rounder nah lol thats what I hopefully accomplished it was my goal........
    I will post pics on this page in about two months at 6' 240 to 245lbs at around 8% bf. My comp is not until next year but I need to shed some weight for the summer. Igf-1 + tren + prop+ winny = shredz....I will post pic in posing trunks. Thanks for the motivation and until then I will be in the gym kicking some azz.

bjayg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    I will post pics on this page in about two months at 6' 240 to 245lbs at around 8% bf. My comp is not until next year but I need to shed some weight for the summer. Igf-1 + tren + prop+ winny = shredz....I will post pic in posing trunks. Thanks for the motivation and until then I will be in the gym kicking some azz.
    can't wait till see them bro. your a big mofoker......

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I like to think i'm shredded and think it's pretty easy. It's part genetics and part the fact that i like healthy foods.. and that i know how to tweak my diet and routine for lean mass gains. By the way, I'm still 100% natural. No clen , no t3, no dnp , no roids, no prohormones. I was planning on running my first cycle but last thurs i hurt my back and i was diagnosed with an l4 herniated disc. Kind of ****ed my plans for the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Sorry but cutting up is NOT EASY. It is pure hell to retain your muscle and cut fat. It takes time & dedication. Getting big is easy, I could gain 50pounds easily if I ate $hit all day and lifted the way I do. But 2/3 of what I gained would be fat.

3vandoo I am not putting you down, I am just saying you are far from what I would like to look like. But that's just me, we all have our own opinions and goals. If your goal is to keep getting bigger and bigger and not care about the fat gain, then hey good for you go for it.

But I don't anyone who is shredded got there EASILY. (Besides those who use DNP but that is stil putting yourself through hell lol)

<<LMO>>

You look great dog.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I like to think i'm shredded and think it's pretty easy. It's part genetics and part the fact that i like healthy foods.. and that i know how to tweak my diet and routine for lean mass gains. By the way, I'm still 100% natural. No clen, no t3, no dnp, no roids, no prohormones. I was planning on running my first cycle but last thurs i hurt my back and i was diagnosed with an l4 herniated disc. Kind of ****ed my plans for the summer.
    As I have said before. There is really no need for someone like you to even start aas unless you plan on competing in the future on a non-natural level. You have a great build with good genetics. Women love a guy your size. Most women look at me like some freak Bro. But I am married and don't give a fuk about how I look. I want to be as big as a rhino. I want people to see me walking down the street and turn the other way in fear. Peace

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I do plan on competeing in the near future. And I think if i want to get to 176 or so at 4%, i'm gonig to need a little help. (that's the cuttoff for middleweight.)

As I have said before. There is really no need for someone like you to even start aas unless you plan on competing in the future on a non-natural level. You have a great build with good genetics. Women love a guy your size. Most women look at me like some freak Bro. But I am married and don't give a fuk about how I look. I want to be as big as a rhino. I want people to see me walking down the street and turn the other way in fear. Peace
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 06-18-2004 at 09:13 AM.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    I do plan on competeing in the near future. And I think if i want to get to 176 or so at 4%, i'm gonig to need a little help. (that's the cuttoff for middleweight.)
    well good luck on that bro.

Then all I have to say is welcome to the other side.

You will love it!! As long as you recongnize the side effects (rage control) and can tolerate the thrill of adding about 30lbs of LBM which is what I did on my first cycle. Then you are good to go. And always remember no matter what. time on = time off...Peace

BDTR is offline Retired
    Not if you actually want to go somewhere in the competition field.

Time on = all the time.

Just my two cents..

time on = time off...Peace

This is true but....

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr

Time on = all the time.

Just my two cents..
    Now that lr3 is here we can substitute the lr3 during PCT. And up the daily dosage of gh during off cycle along with slin and maybe a mild oral (oxy) until the next cycle.

bjayg is offline Member

Time on = all the time.

Just my two cents..
    I hear dat lol........

BDTR is offline Retired
    For those of you who can afford it. Staying on test year round is a lot cheaper than mega doses of GH. I know most competitors at a low level trying to make it big can't afford to use high doses of GH.. Hell i know some who can't even afford GH and just use 4 grams of test year round because its cheap.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Now that lr3 is here we can substitute the lr3 during PCT. And up the daily dosage of gh during off cycle along with slin and maybe a mild oral (oxy) until the next cycle.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gym35.
    3Vandoo: you had a 48" chest at 14? No way! How is that possible?
    LOL, Big guy, at 14 I was 375lbs, 15 months later at 16 or so I was 195.
    Went to 220 @ 7-8%bf with ABS(**** I miss them). Then because of football, I went the "mass" way

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    I didn't spend much time milling through all the pages of this thread nor have I been around as long as most...but I do agree with those who said it's not how big you are: it's the shape you're in. Size is important to an extent but impressive physique's from a bodybuilding standpoint should focus on proportions / size ratio, separation / definition and shape / balance, b/w muscle groups. When it all comes together it is a form of Baroque artwork.

That---my bros--is the Art of Bodybuilding.

Now if we're talkin bout who's the largest scariest motherfvcker on here...fvck it...who's 7 feet and 400 lbs?

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    and Diesel post some pics up Lets see what Fatherhood has done for ya

LOL. I have posted in the past, then had to cancel my membership and start all over again due to some issues I was having.

These issues are the very reason I don't post pics anymore.

You can pretty much take the bdtr photo's and get rid of the tats.....oh yeah, and I am much better looking.

D

BDTR is offline Retired
    Liar.. im way better looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    LOL. I have posted in the past, then had to cancel my membership and start all over again due to some issues I was having.

These issues are the very reason I don't post pics anymore.

You can pretty much take the bdtr photo's and get rid of the tats.....oh yeah, and I am much better looking.

D

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    For those of you who can afford it. Staying on test year round is a lot cheaper than mega doses of GH. I know most competitors at a low level trying to make it big can't afford to use high doses of GH.. Hell i know some who can't even afford GH and just use 4 grams of test year round because its cheap.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
    My god, it like your swimming in the ocean and i havent even climbed in the paddling pool yet! (or does that just sound stupid )

waffles

Jase is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    Are we talking about the most muscular physiques on AR or just the biggest? Many of the guys listed above have never posted pics on here, just big stats. When I think of the most impressive physiques (I've seen) on here I think of younggunz, mike_xxl, dam225, swolecat, dangit, etc. These guys have all posted their pics.
    Have to agree with yoyu mate, Quality is better than Quantity.

Godspeed

Quote Originally Posted by Jase
    Have to agree with yoyu mate, Quality is better than Quantity.

Godspeed

maybe, but my quantity beats any qualities in term of strenght and power, and when I slap ya, quantity comes handy
    And for the tiny midget in their 180's come to my 340lbs at 17%bf, 26" arms, 63" chest and a ****ing 600lbs bench press and I might even consider respecting ya, but most of you are not able to add 20lbs with juice!

Peace!

Shizzle me guinness!

BDTR is offline Retired
    and this is why we made vandoo a mod

Big is better, i got 38 inch waist and 34 inch quads, all the skinny guys will say "yeah but youre not ripped", guess what, 10 weeks later i could have an 8 pack... i wonder how long it would take the 170 lb ripped guy to gain 130 lbs of muscle?

Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    and this is why we made vandoo a mod

Big is better, i got 38 inch waist and 34 inch quads, all the skinny guys will say "yeah but youre not ripped", guess what, 10 weeks later i could have an 8 pack... i wonder how long it would take the 170 lb ripped guy to gain 130 lbs of muscle?

Hell yeah, 40lbs later im 300lbs with ****ing abs and 25" arms! a 38" waist and a 63" chest!

easy to cut, just take discipline, harder to gain quality gains, strenght and mass!

still my dick would look small, but yeah the midget look is sooo sooo "in".

Big is beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    maybe, but my quantity beats any qualities in term of strenght and power, and when I slap ya, quantity comes handy
    And for the tiny midget in their 180's come to my 340lbs at 17%bf, 26" arms, 63" chest and a ****ing 600lbs bench press and I might even consider respecting ya, but most of you are not able to add 20lbs with juice!

Peace!

Shizzle me guinness!
    LOL. loved the churp.

Well for starters i am not 180 pd midget, just got back into it, usually sit round the 290 mark, not as big as you guys , but hey! we have to keep on trying lol.

If you have abs at your weight that is great, i wish i could, i battle i must admit, have to cut down to get them.

Where can i see a picture of you and BDTR, would love to see the impressive size on you guys, i am new on the site so have not had the oppertunity to see the big fellows.

The saying I got from Jamo Nazaar, while he was still living in London {Quality is better than quantitiy } you may have heard of him, a great guy, got his pro card, and was training with Dorian Yates.
    He is now over in Muscle beach now, one hell of a size of a man nad heart to go with, saw him on the telly other night judging a compo on muscle beach.

Any way, keep up the great work guys, really enjoy all the churps from all, and get a good laugh as well from all the banter.

See If you cant get us a look at your pics, would much appreciate it, i am sure there are loads of other newbes would love to see the big boys.

Thanxs guys,

Godspeed

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Like dude man said also, it is genetics for some people to bulk and stay shredded. I put on 23lbs my first cycle eating over 5000 cals a day, and maintained my abs, didnt put on fat, and kept it when i came off.

And bdtr's point was correct: Time on = all the time if you want to compete and make it big

Hell yeah, 40lbs later im 300lbs with ****ing abs and 25" arms! a 38" waist and a 63" chest!

easy to cut, just take discipline, harder to gain quality gains, strenght and mass!

still my dick would look small, but yeah the midget look is sooo sooo "in".

Big is beautiful!
    Just out of interest can you still do pullups?

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    Just out of interest can you still do pullups?
    yepper, 9 last time I did my army testing!

you want my 5k run too?

yepper, 9 last time I did my army testing!

you want my 5k run too?

yeah and your 2k ergo time

yeah and your 2k ergo time

we dont do that!

but I call BS on the 9

we dont do that!

but I call BS on the 9
    so you cant actually do pullups then

so you cant actually do pullups then

Yes I can do them, but ****ing pain in the ass!

let's say I wont do 20 neither 10, but im around 6 and it kills me

but I can borrow my lil baby cousin pullups!

Ranger5 is offline Junior Member
    Where is the monkey? All the sheet he talks, and not even one post. Probably grounded from his computer.

Aussie-BigFella is offline New Member
    Might not be the "Biggest" but for 5'8" I am pretty solid, BF a bit high I know but I think when BF about 10% I will still be about 240-250lb, now 295lb.

BigFella :-)

PS: I know I need a back wax......

http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...id=48109&stc=1
    http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...id=48110&stc=1
    http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...id=48111&stc=1
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Where can we have a look at the size of your self and bdtr, you say you have 26inch guns, sounds dam impressive mate,most i got to was close on 22" and that was a while ago.

Must say i am impressed with swole cat, lean and big.

Thanks for a great site guys.

Godspead

for me i never want to get to a point where i am not strong enough to handle my own bodyweight. When i can no longer climb things, walk on my hands etc then ill stop trying to get any bigger. For me size is only beneficial if its functional. (I would still like to be as big as Ruhl tho )

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend

6 pullups??

I cant even do one with these scrawny arms

fanman is offline New Member
    if it is so easy to cut down and get abs do it or if you have done it show us!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    6 pullups??

I cant even do one with these scrawny arms

they not scrawny, theyre nice!

redmeat is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Peace!

Shizzle me guinness!

BDTR is offline Retired
    i'll lose 8% bodyfat if you can gain 130 lbs of muscle. Lets race and see who gets there the fastest.

Quote Originally Posted by fanman
    if it is so easy to cut down and get abs do it or if you have done it show us!!!!

betatest is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    i'll lose 8% bodyfat if you can gain 130 lbs of muscle. Lets race and see who gets there the fastest.
    lmao...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information