Butch is offline Anabolic Member

Butch's back pictures wk 1-4

Here's my pictures from week one to week four....all comments are welcomed...I will be posting some frontal shots soon....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Butch's back pictures wk 1-4-back-wk-1fixed.jpg   Butch's back pictures wk 1-4-back-wk-2fixed.jpg   Butch's back pictures wk 1-4-back-week-3-ar-fixed.jpg   Butch's back pictures wk 1-4-back-wk-4-ar-fixed.jpg   Butch's back pictures wk 1-4-dbl-bi-wk-4-ar-fixed.jpg  

Last edited by Butch; 03-30-2004 at 11:08 AM.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you look pretty thick. your lats width and thicknes could use some work and the delts also but overall just keep plugging away
    abstrack@protonmail.com

decadbal is offline Banned
    a drop in BF would def help with the back muscles showin......hit the lats some

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    you look pretty thick. your lats width and thicknes could use some work and the delts also but overall just keep plugging away
    Yeah my lats do lag....I am trying to find a routine that fits them....I feel my delts are improving a lot faster than my lats....thanks for the critique

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Your still very early into this cycle,and your well aware of what work needs to be done.Just keep busting it up brotha and you'll get your results!!

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Your still very early into this cycle,and your well aware of what work needs to be done.Just keep busting it up brotha and you'll get your results!!
    Yea, I hear you....I am keeping a pciture log of my results...so I will hopefully see the changes....I noticed them last cycle....so there is nowhere to go but UP!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Finally i get to see you You have some traps and thickness but lats are abit behind, like the others say if you dropped some bf it would look better. Hows your cycle?

And whats up with the smurf in the corner?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by palme

LMAO,, I didnt even notice that untill you said something
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Finally i get to see you You have some traps and thickness but lats are abit behind, like the others say if you dropped some bf it would look better. Hows your cycle?

LMAO...a good friend of mine painted it for me...I thought she did such a great job that it needed to be displayed....and I loved the Smurfs when I was a kid...which I think led to me doing mushrooms when I was older...lmao.

I know...my lats are falling behind....I am trying to get them back. My cycle is going okay...I am in week 5 of eq and test....I havn't really felt the whole kick of everything...I am going to be patient though....I am working on the bf....I just need to stop drinking so much beer... I am excited though...my waist size has dropped...so we'll see how I lok at the end of the cycle.

Thread Information