plasar is offline New Member

Unhappy help plz i give up

my wife has a thyriod issue and cant lose weight. she has been begging me and begging me to find something to help her. she can work out and eat right and nothing happens. budd of hers told her she should try taking 5mg of anavar aday and just work her ass of and eat right. im just scared for her and dont wanna see anything bad happen to her. she takes synthroid and i cant find anywhere sayin thats bad to use with anavar, but at the same time i have read both ways that anavar is only gains and other ppl say it kills body fat and u can lose aton of weight on it if her doing it right. PLZZZZ i need a woman view. shes giving up and its completly killing me i just wanna see her happy again and she needs to lose the weight for that. plzzzz help a sad husband=(

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can't address the thyroid condition but I would seek as much information on that as you can get. As far as taking Var or anything else, I would strongly caution you to not do that at this point, clearly her problem needs to be addressed from a medical as well as dietary, rest, and training approach and if after conquering the wieght problem and developing a great physique if she wants to push further, then would be the time to consider the pros and cons of AAS usage.

People male and female who use steroids to try to overcome things like fat accumulation, before dialing in everything else, often run into many problems and with a poor diet and poor excersize AAS usage can cause unwanted wieght gains.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    thyroid are tricky. maybe change doctors.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by plasar View Post
    my wife has a thyriod issue and cant lose weight. she has been begging me and begging me to find something to help her. she can work out and eat right and nothing happens. budd of hers told her she should try taking 5mg of anavar aday and just work her ass of and eat right. im just scared for her and dont wanna see anything bad happen to her. she takes synthroid and i cant find anywhere sayin thats bad to use with anavar, but at the same time i have read both ways that anavar is only gains and other ppl say it kills body fat and u can lose aton of weight on it if her doing it right. PLZZZZ i need a woman view. shes giving up and its completly killing me i just wanna see her happy again and she needs to lose the weight for that. plzzzz help a sad husband=(
    awww i wish i could help
    i agree with GGR..
    IMO i would post her daily intake and work out in the nutrition board so they can pick it apart and rebuild it rite for her <3 they will need her stats...weight/ goal etc but regardless how much she weighs or wants to drop if she just uses a drug to meet her goal..it will all come back when she stops using it after a while

I wish her the best and plz remind her she is welcome to join! if for no other reason ~ for the support <3

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Welcome.
    such a way with words baby sheeeesh lol

castiron is offline Associate Member
    Welcome.

Thread Information