Sugar is offline New Member

Thyroid issue and anabolic use

Let me see how to start this. I'm 35 and just went through my second thyroidectomy. Removed the whole thing this time. It started in May, I went from damn near perfect body- for myself of course (107lbs at 5'4) and ripped the way I wanted, to becoming very ill and that led to 174.7 lbs and average now. My issue is, now I have NO THYROID, no hormones of my own. They have put me on Levothyroxine 100mg, but I need to get back into the gym and get my body back right. I have always eaten clean, and take pride in my fitness. Previously I had used winny to help me, but now I'm curious if anyone knows what would be best to cut back up- with these medical issues in place. Also I have to watch out for SVT- (supraventricular tachycardia). Excessive heartbeat which I already have too. I know it sounds crazy to even want to chance it- but I'm not happy with the way I've become in the last 7 months. I need to find myself again. I work out 7 days a week, between strength training and cardio. I don't use cheat days on meal plans and like I said I eat clean. I know how to work out and get right- I just need that jump start help to feel better. Any ideas... please...

(I've been told to stay with winny or anavar ; clenbuterol ...)

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    so you had hyperthyroid..

heres' the issue and my wife lives with it day to day..

if they put you on a replacement of (example) 125mcg and you are normal/range.. they can and will lower it, if you supplement with additional they will lower it, so you will be on a roller coaster for sure.. if you try to come off 4 weeks before being tested they will ask, "so how have you been feeling" .. you should always answer with you feel like crap, tired all the time, weight gain etc..

good luck, it's a life style for sure..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    get your thyroid stabilized 1st then you can play around with dosing, it takes 60mg var to keep me from losing weight.. but i'm older
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Sugar is offline New Member
    I had HYPOthyroidism. I gained massive weight in a quick time. I need to get it gone and tone back up. Like I said, my diet and exercise are on point, just need to know what is safe to take with my thyroid medications. I want to cut my physique, then build more

calico810 is offline New Member
    Bio identical hormone replacement therapy is superior to medication. I take armour thyroid and corrisol myself you should look into it. It has eliminated my hypothyroidism completely!

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Welcome

Ericjay is offline Junior Member
    I have hypothyroidism and I have been looking into T3 lately. I don't know all of the risks/possible issues so I'm waiting til I learn more- my .02

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck and welcome to the site.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

MRNJ1992 is offline Member
    Feel for you...Had a partial thyroidectomy in 1993. Before the surgery was pretty ripped. After, could never get that same ripped look. Im on 150mcg synthroid . Also on HRT. Dont think the Var will hurt you but IMO would stay away from the CLEN . Good luck.

MRNJ1992 is offline Member
    Is that supposed to be Cortisol?

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Welcome!!!

Jewelz is offline New Member
    Forgive the newbie questions, is the armour thyroid the same as t3/t4? And did you mean to say cortisol? Thanks

MODO is offline Associate Member
    Welcome from a fellow hypothyroider!

Thread Information