rj2k10 is offline Junior Member

Newbie, need help/advice

Hey guys, I know I don't have a large amount of posts (which I know you guys see as a form of a legitimate member) but I need some help and advice, I'll lay it out all nicely instead of putting it in a wall of text

My information;
    21 years old
    around 100kg (fluctuates)
    high teen/low 20's% bf
    from the UK

I've been training for 2/3 years (I understand that's not what you class as a LONG time), but have only ever once (for about 6months) used a proper formulated diet. Diet isn't the problem at the moment because thanks to this site and other sites I can have that pinned down within a few days. My problem is my "supplementation".

My plan (please, PLEASE feel free to rip it apart, I only have slight knowledge of steroids compared to some of you guys);
    I definitely want to hit up clenbuterol to get shredded
    I was thinking of using either a steroid /ph/test along side clen , such as winny, test prop or epidrol.

Thanks a bunch!
    Last edited by rj2k10; 04-15-2012 at 07:23 AM.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    U have to read the rules man, this isn't a source board, I would edit your post, so u don't get scammed by anyone, but if u have a source it can be checked by a willing mod after you get your post count up!

Your still too young to cycle mate, 25 is the age we preach here, u should really dial in your diet and keep it strict for a few months/year and see how well your body responds! You will b amazed at what u can achieve,

Thanks man edited the post, yeah I know but I kind of feel like I need to commit to it by using some sort of extra supplementation (such as a cycle) to fully apply myself to dieting/training. I know it may sound stupid but I need something to kickstart it, it doesn't even have to be a hard cycle for my first one, just SOMETHING if you get what I mean.

John Andrew is offline Member
    Learn to train, hard, heavy and for a long time. You can kick start when you are 30, for now just kick yourself into some exercise! I took 26 years of hard work before I needed a kick start! Think and do! Good luck

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Stay committed with food and training for now. Too many young guys are looking for fast & easy gains by cycling but it just doesn't work that way.

Thanks a lot guys, I'll see what happens and take it day by day - If I feel diet & training hard is doing me justice I'll leave it at that, if not sadly I'll be going against some of your advice haha! Cheers dudes

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum!

Thread Information