Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Guys

Little Dragon is offline New Member

Thumbs up Hey Guys

I'm new to the board, seems like a great place for all kinds of info... been looking around and just wanted to say what's up.

I am 31, from Mississauga, Ontario. Been training for a few years.
    Have found some fat-burners with a healthy diet really helped cut me up.
    I am quite knowledgeable in diet/nutrition... have also seen much misconception in that area.. and also have found through experience that one can naturally "maintain" a high level of anabolic hormones in the body, so I thought I'd post it here:

The technique is through (let's call it) "bedroom practise" -- and to be frank, how often you orgasm/ejaculate/climax/cum during/after sexual activity (sex or masturbation).

We've all seen the nature programs where the 2 males fight over the female -- and the winner gets to mate with her, in order to procreate (the natural order of evolution). The winner of the fight, has to be stronger, healthier (survival of the fittest) as well as produce a healthy amount of semen/sperm, he has to be stonger and more muscular (to win the fight), low body-fat (to be appealing to the female) and produce more pheromones (to attract the female to himself) etc etc etc. So we see (as we already know) that sex hormones are the same hormones involved in building muslce and cutting fat, making us look good, and get big and strong.

We've all also heard of athletes being told not to have sex "before your competition" or boxers not to have sex the night before the fight.

Significance?

When a man ejaculates, testosterone in his body converts to dihydroxytestosterone, or DH1 (the hormone linked to male pattern baldness), also the body releases Oxytocin, Melatonin, endorphins and a host of other chemical changes occur, which results in feeling sleepy, tired, etc. I believe the chemical change in this reaction also increases catabolic hormone levels and decreases anabolic hormone levels. The worst thing a guy can do, esp. a bodybuilder, is climax!

Now you know why some of the common steroid side-effects take place -- gyno, low libido, acne, baldness, etc. Especially when a person begins a cycle his libido usually skyrockets, he satisfies this urge and helps the body balance itself (repeated climaxing) until his libido dies down. The byproducts are what lead to the side-effects.

By "maintaining" (not climaxing) yourself, you trick your body into thinking you haven't yet mated, you still need to win the fight, you need more muscle/strength/pheromones or less bodyfat etc. Your body releases more anabolic substances during sleep, hence, offsetting the balance in normal hormone levels, in the bodybuilder's favour. End result: more anabolic hormones in the body, decreased fat loss, and a constant higher libido/sex drive.

I have seen different guys use different amounts/stacks of different steroids with results all over the board, and the input is usually "you're not getting enough protein" or "you're not eating right" or "you're overtraining". Although that advice is likely true to some degree, I believe the MAIN reason for these varied results is due to their "bedroom practise"! That is, how often the guy ejaculates. To be frank again, a guy who goes home a jerks off several times a night is gonna have VERY BAD RESULTS, whether or NOT he's on juice!

I have often practiced "maintaining" myself (or not climaxing during/after sexual activity, anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months at a time) and have had amazing results with anabolic activity, gaining and maintaining lean muscle mass, vitality and feeling and looking young. The side effect is "blue balls" which is a bit painful and lasts only 2 seconds, maybe once a week or so depending on how long you go. It takes some practice, and takes getting used to (especially if you have a girlfriend/wife lol), but can be done.

Just my 2 cents. Take it in stride when you train/diet/juice up
    Last edited by Little Dragon; 02-05-2004 at 09:46 PM.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

ar

welcome bro!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    welcome to AR

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, usually I welcome new comers but this post is dumb and you must be a freak if youre going to promote to not climax ever so you can build muscle. If this is the case why isn't it the best and most common promoted method ever written on any website, magazine, or news article, or the secret to every Olympia bodybuilder in the history of united states? Go post this in the AR lounge or Steroid Question forum. I dare ya. What a gay thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Dragon
    I'm new to the board, seems like a great place for all kinds of info... been looking around and just wanted to say what's up.

I am 31, from Mississauga, Ontario. Been training for a few years.
    Have found some fat-burners with a healthy diet really helped cut me up.
    I am quite knowledgeable in diet/nutrition... have also seen much misconception in that area.. and also have found through experience that one can naturally "maintain" a high level of anabolic hormones in the body, so I thought I'd post it here:

The technique is through (let's call it) "bedroom practise" -- and to be frank, how often you orgasm/ejaculate/climax/cum during/after sexual activity (sex or masturbation).

We've all seen the nature programs where the 2 males fight over the female -- and the winner gets to mate with her, in order to procreate (the natural order of evolution). The winner of the fight, has to be stronger, healthier (survival of the fittest) as well as produce a healthy amount of semen/sperm, he has to be stonger and more muscular (to win the fight), low body-fat (to be appealing to the female) and produce more pheromones (to attract the female to himself) etc etc etc. So we see (as we already know) that sex hormones are the same hormones involved in building muslce and cutting fat, making us look good, and get big and strong.

We've all also heard of athletes being told not to have sex "before your competition" or boxers not to have sex the night before the fight.

Significance?

When a man ejaculates, testosterone in his body converts to dihydroxytestosterone, or DH1 (the hormone linked to male pattern baldness), also the body releases Oxytocin, Melatonin, endorphins and a host of other chemical changes occur, which results in feeling sleepy, tired, etc. I believe the chemical change in this reaction also increases catabolic hormone levels and decreases anabolic hormone levels. The worst thing a guy can do, esp. a bodybuilder, is climax!

Now you know why some of the common steroid side-effects take place -- gyno, low libido, acne, baldness, etc. Especially when a person begins a cycle his libido usually skyrockets, he satisfies this urge and helps the body balance itself (repeated climaxing) until his libido dies down. The byproducts are what lead to the side-effects.

By "maintaining" (not climaxing) yourself, you trick your body into thinking you haven't yet mated, you still need to win the fight, you need more muscle/strength/pheromones or less bodyfat etc. Your body releases more anabolic substances during sleep, hence, offsetting the balance in normal hormone levels, in the bodybuilder's favour. End result: more anabolic hormones in the body, decreased fat loss, and a constant higher libido/sex drive.

I have seen different guys use different amounts/stacks of different steroids with results all over the board, and the input is usually "you're not getting enough protein" or "you're not eating right" or "you're overtraining". Although that advice is likely true to some degree, I believe the MAIN reason for these varied results is due to their "bedroom practise"! That is, how often the guy ejaculates. To be frank again, a guy who goes home a jerks off several times a night is gonna have VERY BAD RESULTS, whether or NOT he's on juice!

I have often practiced "maintaining" myself (or not climaxing during/after sexual activity, anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months at a time) and have had amazing results with anabolic activity, gaining and maintaining lean muscle mass, vitality and feeling and looking young. The side effect is "blue balls" which is a bit painful and lasts only 2 seconds, maybe once a week or so depending on how long you go. It takes some practice, and takes getting used to (especially if you have a girlfriend/wife lol), but can be done.

Just my 2 cents. Take it in stride when you train/diet/juice up
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hey Guys-gay.jpg  

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Dude, usually I welcome new comers but this post is dumb and you must be a freak if youre going to promote to not climax ever so you can build muscle. If this is the case why isn't it the best and most common promoted method ever written on any website, magazine, or news article, or the secret to every Olympia bodybuilder in the history of united states? Go post this in the AR lounge or Steroid Question forum. I dare ya. What a gay thread.
    This is Little Dragon's lame attempt to keep all of the women to himself.

Yah thats what he's doing. Tricking us to stay away from the women while he becomes the "back door man"....yah thats it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    This is Little Dragon's lame attempt to keep all of the women to himself.

I can see I'm obviously not welcome here. Perhaps I posted too much in the wrong forum, for that I apologise. But this is not a new, unknown concept -- it goes deeper to the extent of chi-energy manipulation.

LovMyRoids, this principle is not "the best and most common promoted method ever written on any website, magazine, or news article, or the secret to every Olympia bodybuilder in the history of united states" because they don't KNOW about it. It is, however, an ancient practice in many cultures and martial arts, but not widely advertised. If anyone asked, I would've explained.

Carlos, I suppose your STEROID -BLOWN-LIVER and impotent body is your preferred method of picking up girls? Not working for you I take it?

I have trained both steroid-user and non-steroid-user as well (all natural training using a testosterone -boosting herb/root), with very impressive results.

Again, if anyone asked, I would've expained. But if you want to remain closed-minded, arrogant and rude, suit yourself. You like ruining things for others (believe it or not, many people are interested in what I have to say). Carlos and LuvMyRoids can go f*u*c*k each other for all I care. I won't post here again.

More than welcomed here. Hey Im the first to post bring this down to the other forums and see what happends. Im not the one that picks who stays n goes but your still not changing my mind. This is the gayest thread I have seen a noob post. What a whacked out concept but if you dont come back....bye!
    I can see I'm obviously not welcome here. Perhaps I posted too much in the wrong forum, for that I apologise. But this is not a new, unknown concept -- it goes deeper to the extent of chi-energy manipulation.

LovMyRoids, this principle is not "the best and most common promoted method ever written on any website, magazine, or news article, or the secret to every Olympia bodybuilder in the history of united states" because they don't KNOW about it. It is, however, an ancient practice in many cultures and martial arts, but not widely advertised. If anyone asked, I would've explained.

Carlos, I suppose your STEROID -BLOWN-LIVER and impotent body is your preferred method of picking up girls? Not working for you I take it?

I have trained both steroid-user and non-steroid-user as well (all natural training using a testosterone -boosting herb/root), with very impressive results.

Again, if anyone asked, I would've expained. But if you want to remain closed-minded, arrogant and rude, suit yourself. You like ruining things for others (believe it or not, many people are interested in what I have to say). Carlos and LuvMyRoids can go f*u*c*k each other for all I care. I won't post here again.
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 02-06-2004 at 02:30 AM.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmm...
    Makes you think. Makes sense to me. But in the end, everything is for sexual gratification. I think Sigmund & Freud described it as 'Penis Envy'. But good theory.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Its worth giving some thought to it but as far as being practical, I dont see it happening. Im not about to do any research myself on it. All I know is that I am one frustrated bastard if a girl doesnt make me cum. So holding back the orgasm myself is not gonna happen.
    It was discussed in another thread that sex causes hair to grow faster. Many chemicals occurr during sex so this theory might hold some weight to it.

As far as holding back the orgasm, the chemicals during the process of sex still occurr and are produced. The body doesnt store the built up sperm or testosturone. It is absorbed by the body on a 24 hour period. There is no benifit of keeping the semon in the body since it is just absorbed and reproduced the next day.

BTW. I learned how to cum twice in a row. I pull out, cum on the girl and she thinks I am done but I put it back in, a minute later, I cum again. Its awesome.

You need to lighten up. It was a joke.

I luv you to bro!

Thumbs down

More than welcomed here.....
    Bull*s*h*i*t. By your reply, this is how you welcome new members? By your screen I can tell you're vain and by your reply, closed minded.

What a whacked out concept.....
    Not agreeing with the idea, that's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Its worth giving some thought to it but as far as being practical, I dont see it happening. Im not about to do any research myself on it.
    First, there are shytloads of guys always looking to train and bulk naturally, and this area is the ONE TECHNIQUE that can help people gain lean body mass quickly, more than diet/training concepts/supplements.. etc.

Second, testicular shutdown is virtually ELIMINATED while using this technique, during but especially AFTER any steroid cycle. Did that get your attention? I have trained many juiced guys and they have seen phenomenal results. This was my reason for posting in the Anabolic forum.

But if no one cares... oh well.

Yah dude this is how we welcome noobs that start posting dumb stuff like this. Some of the things you are saying is some backwards myth info I have ever saw. It sounds like a bunch of rambling info you put together to sound like you know what you are talking about and youre coming here to convince us all already knowledgable bodybuilders your crap is right. I been bb'n for years and I am even taking advanced bb'n in college as well as nutritional classes. None of my books or research support or mention this crap your spitting out. If you dont like the comments to bad you posted it out on the open board clearly open for opinions and discussion. I dont see anyone on here supporting your made up theories. Tell me to hold back my cum for 6 months is bs. Thats the freakish idea I ever heard off and you're telling me you train steroid using bodybuilders like this. Sounds like another bs'n story to me. lay it on brother. We aint being fooled here.
    Bull*s*h*i*t. By your reply, this is how you welcome new members? By your screen I can tell you're vain and by your reply, closed minded.

First, there are shytloads of guys always looking to train and bulk naturally, and this area is the ONE TECHNIQUE that can help people gain lean body mass quickly, more than diet/training concepts/supplements.. etc.

Second, testicular shutdown is virtually ELIMINATED while using this technique, during but especially AFTER any steroid cycle. Did that get your attention? I have trained many juiced guys and they have seen phenomenal results. This was my reason for posting in the Anabolic forum.

Oh yah, what **** load of guys are you talking about. I know a "**** load of guys" to that will tell you to stick your theory up your azz. I seriously doubt your a professional trainer to bodybuilders dude. Not with this crap...lol

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    welcome little dragon , i appologize about the rude welcome you wer given. i read your article and it seemed interesting, I dont know if I could go along with it but it does make sense to me. Dont listen to the guys here and kep posting your ideas or at least spreading some of your knowledge here.

It sad that a man cant speak his serious mind on a open forum with out being atomatically flammed for doing so. Newb, vets, member status, whatever the new members status may be this should have never been responded to like this.

LD, your going to get some jackasses on here and you're also going to find a whole lot of good bros and gals to exchange knowledge with. Stick around and Mi Casa Es Su Casa
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Little Dragon, check your PMs.

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    LD, your going to get some jackasses on here
    You of all people calling someone a jackass.

wait wait wait...lol I had to come back on this one. So youre saying that if I hold my cum up to 6 months on a deca only cycle. My balls will not shrink up, will not be impotent, and I can still get erections? Wait wait even better, your saying that this technique is better than dieting, training? Ummm....can anyone help me grasp this idea here. Honestly is this believable...??? So now i can save a s h i t load of money on nolvadex and clomid now? I dont need my PCT anymore since now I have found the magic solution to testicular shut down by holding back my sperm even during sex for up to 6 month's? Has anybody else read this in the inquiry also? I mean bad welcome or not, is this some serious bs'n this guy is flying past me or am I wrong. Any mods, vets or other experienced members care to comment. No PCT anymore?

Pheedno is here. Now we're talking.... Pheedno for real is this true. I mean is he flyin some serious sales pitch past me or what?

Pheedno??

You of all people calling someone a jackass.

You still love me dont you? :spudniksw
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hey Guys-mehr68.gif  
    abstrack@protonmail.com

You still love me dont you? :spudniksw
    Dude! That was SOOOO gay!

Dude! That was the most beautiful thing I have ever read!

BRO! I was just kidding
    abstrack@protonmail.com

BRO! I was just kidding
    Creative quoting.

daman1 is offline Diet Specialist
    welcome to AR!

So youre saying that if I hold my cum up to 6 months on a deca only cycle, my balls will not shrink up,
    YES, that's what I'm saying. As a matter of fact, specifically, I'm speaking from my own experience = Deca ONLY cycle x 4 months = no sides, ZERO shrinkage.
    will not be impotent,
    No.
    and I can still get erections?
    Yes.
    Wait wait even better, your saying that this technique is better than dieting, training?
    I'd say HOLDS MORE BEARING, than say, for example, upping your protein intake.
    Ummm....can anyone help me grasp this idea here. Honestly is this believable...???
    It may not be believable, understandably, until actually tried, and experiences for one's self.
    So now i can save a s h i t load of money on nolvadex and clomid now?
    YES, that's right.
    I dont need my PCT anymore since now I have found the magic solution to testicular shut down by holding back my sperm even during sex for up to 6 month's?
    YES!
    Pheedno is here. Now we're talking.... Pheedno for real is this true. I mean is he flyin some serious sales pitch past me or what?
    I got nothing to sell.

Also I wanted to mention something bermich pointed out:
    All I know is that I am one frustrated bastard if a girl doesnt make me cum. So holding back the orgasm myself is not gonna happen. It was discussed in another thread that sex causes hair to grow faster. Many chemicals occurr during sex so this theory might hold some weight to it. As far as holding back the orgasm, the chemicals during the process of sex still occurr and are produced.
    Yes, it is frustrating something terrible. But the more "furstrated" you feel, the more you OFFSET the body's homeostasis in bodybuilding's favour (essentially "tricking" the body). Yes chemical changes do occur during sex, but DIFFERENT chemical changes occur AFTER climax, as opposed to during the arousal phase. During sex, the chemical reactions are positive and "good hormones" are released, and after sex (post-climax) the bad chemical reactions occur (unfavourable to the bodybuilder).

The body doesnt store the built up sperm or testosturone. It is absorbed by the body on a 24 hour period. There is no benifit of keeping the semon in the body since it is just absorbed and reproduced the next day.
    Wrong. The very REASON testosterone is (as you say) "absorbed on a 23 hour period" or destroyed or converted, is the chemical reactions during climax. Refraining from climax prevents these reactions, YET holds no bearing on testosterone being "reproduced the next day", and given time, results in a very anabolic state for the bodybuilder.

daman1 is offline Diet Specialist
    I am by no means a moderator but I just want to say that some things work for some people and others not. Little Dragon, please don't feel threatened by people's comments. You never said it was a fact, just your own personal experience. And LMR, just because someone says thier OPINION doesn't mean you need to jump down thier throat as far fectched as it may be. This is a place to be cool to each other, not blast our opinions and ideas. I've learned the hard way that blasting people is not the answer. I made mistakes on being a jerk, but I realized that it doesn't help to be one, only hurts the situation. Hope that settled a little anger between the two of you.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Every person shall recieve a welcome without ridicule or sarcasm here, regardless of methods of practice. So everyone needs tkeep that in mind

On that note- Welcome Little Dragon

Now, as far your theory, I would need to read over your full explaination of it and do a little back searching to adequatley uderstand exactly what your trying to accomplish, as well as debunk the theory. Ejaculation is just not as significant as you might think it to be.

But from what I gather, your equating semen, with Free testosterone for muscle building. That is not correct.
    Also, conversion of testosterone to dht is an ever-going action. The increase in this conversion(if at all) from ejaculating would be pretty insignificant. How I wish I had written down the frequency of my masturbation and sexual incounters before getting blood work done.

Where have you collected your research pointing to increased cortisol production and lowered testosterone production with ejaculation? I would to see that scientific data.

As far as side effects go:
    Gyno- Caused by either fluctation in Test/estrogen ratio, or possible increased progesterone production. Ejaculation does not raise estrogen, nor lower F.Test

Low Libdo- Associated with drops in SBH, commonly seen when endo Testosterone production has been ceased, and no replacement Testosterone is administered for compensation

Acne- Fluctuation in estrogen and tesoterone. Acne post cycle is more frequnetly seen in PCT and afterwards, which leads to the possible conclusion that estrogen is a larger contributor. Test, I'm sure plays a role

Baldness- From DHT production. This is the only side that would feasibly fit into your theory- Only if the conversion was significantly effected from ejaculation

Their is no such thing as "tricking" the body. It is smarter and more complex than any theory conjured by it's brain.
    A boxer or player told to refrain from sex before a fight/game, or not conduct in sexual incounter untill the winning streak is over is complete psycological. No other rational or reasonable explaination for it, as ejaculation just doesn't have the significance on hormonal production that your believing.

I'll keep an open mind though. If you'd like, post up your references and research material.

Meanwhile, welcome!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I'd also just like to say, Endogenous production is completely shut down with the introduction of synthetic hormone, no matter what hormone it may be. No signal from pituitary, equals no need to poduce test, which equals atrophy. Semen is continuously produced with exogenous test, but it does not stimualte HPTA, and even if it did, your shut down anyway from hormonal replacment. To add to that, your saying atrophy can be avoided with semen "maintenance" which says that you are equating semen to LH

Now recovery comes from LH production(which by the way is not dictated by semen production) When stimulated, the leydig cells produce endogenous testosterone which is very readily converted to estrogen or DHT. The conversion could not be increased by ejaculation, and semen production does not dictate production of either hormone. Thats like saying semen is responsible for the production of all three(Test, estro, dht)

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome Bro

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Well an interesting idea. I actually tried giving up any kind of sexual releace. Not to gain muscle but just to see how diciplined i was. I managed 8 days and that was bloody hard. You say you managed 6 months dragon? I think you would have to cut off my hands and tie me to the floor me so i couldnt rub against somthing just to get me to a month!
    P.s. That aint an invite! JK. Welcome

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Every person shall recieve a welcome without ridicule or sarcasm here, regardless of methods of practice. So everyone needs tkeep that in mind

On that note- Welcome Little Dragon

Now, as far your theory, I would need to read over your full explaination of it and do a little back searching to adequatley uderstand exactly what your trying to accomplish, as well as debunk the theory. Ejaculation is just not as significant as you might think it to be.

But from what I gather, your equating semen, with Free testosterone for muscle building. That is not correct.
    Also, conversion of testosterone to dht is an ever-going action. The increase in this conversion(if at all) from ejaculating would be pretty insignificant. How I wish I had written down the frequency of my masturbation and sexual incounters before getting blood work done.

Where have you collected your research pointing to increased cortisol production and lowered testosterone production with ejaculation? I would to see that scientific data.

As far as side effects go:
    Gyno- Caused by either fluctation in Test/estrogen ratio, or possible increased progesterone production. Ejaculation does not raise estrogen, nor lower F.Test

Low Libdo- Associated with drops in SBH, commonly seen when endo Testosterone production has been ceased, and no replacement Testosterone is administered for compensation

Acne- Fluctuation in estrogen and tesoterone. Acne post cycle is more frequnetly seen in PCT and afterwards, which leads to the possible conclusion that estrogen is a larger contributor. Test, I'm sure plays a role

Baldness- From DHT production. This is the only side that would feasibly fit into your theory- Only if the conversion was significantly effected from ejaculation

Their is no such thing as "tricking" the body. It is smarter and more complex than any theory conjured by it's brain.
    A boxer or player told to refrain from sex before a fight/game, or not conduct in sexual incounter untill the winning streak is over is complete psycological. No other rational or reasonable explaination for it, as ejaculation just doesn't have the significance on hormonal production that your believing.

I'll keep an open mind though. If you'd like, post up your references and research material.

Meanwhile, welcome!
    Wow, you knowledge always blow's me away!!!!

Welcome LD

Thumbs down

I did not come here to be the subject of criticism, mockery, ridicule or sarcasm -- as has turned out to be the case. Why should I stick around?

Since LoveMyRoids' first post I have been disgusted at this board, especially with the ignorant, foul-mouthed behaviour he's shown.

At least Carlos had the decency to apologise in PM -- but it wasn't he, that pissed me off.

Pheedno has disagreed and even though he honestly doubts the validity of my ideas, has approached it with diplomacy and respect, asking for evidence and research documentation to backup my ideas. This is the kind of reaction I expected to my post. Not a shameless, childish put-down from a vain, loud-mouthed son-of-a-b*i*t*c*h like yourself.

Why is it so difficult to get any credibility and credence to this technique I speak of? Because of people like you.

"You're gay, he's gay, she's gay." Real mature.

Everyone else has been tactful, respectful in their speech. LoveMyRoids, have you no dignity? Are we in 3rd grade, do you need to be taught basic human mannerism? Have you no shame? You "love your roids" and your words and actions proudly display your childishness and ignorance. You make me sick. Don't you make yourself sick? What do people around you think of you? Are you like this on the message board only, or in real life too? How about in the gym, or on the street? Because if so, you probably don't have many close friends. But, I'm forgetting, you "love your roids" so that should be the answer to all your problems. Roids... the quick fix, for your vain, selfish, ignorant, indecent, indignant, foul, corrupt, haughty and shameless lifestyle. Take a good look at yourself in the mirror, are you a proud and strong man? You are thinking, as you read this, of a comeback, of another put-down, no doubt stemming from your insecurity as a human being.

Why should I stick around? What have I to gain? I came here with something to OFFER. And if you were to disrespect me like this on the street I would have beat the living S*H*I*T out of you.

Keep this in mind: "Money and steroids don't make a man, they make a man haughty." You will no doubt reply with yet more dim-wit and self-proclaimed so-called knowledge in an attempt to defend yourself, or rather COVER UP your foul mouthed attitude because you have no shame. Why should I respect you since you've shown me none? I'd be surprised if anyone showed you any respect at all. I hope you have a terrible night and a horrible weekend. You are a pure-bred asshole in every sense of the word. Go f*u*c*k yourself.

LOL..dude youre the one thats telling me to go f u c k myself and crying a river. You dont want the critisizism then you shouldnt have posted it. No matter what words everyone puts it in. Youre theories are outragous and Pheedno just put in a more theoretical way with his more knowledgable research.

I havn't thrown a fit like a lil baby and told you to f u c k off yet have I? If your theory is so substancial and correct you wouoldn't be so defensive. Cry me a river, your theory is bunk. You dont like it to bad. Youre among a board of men with high testosterone and bad attitudes so get used to it. You get no credibilty for this theory because it is bunk.

Again Im going to tell you, you dont know what you are talking about and Pheedno (thank you for the input) proved it. As for my replies, yah to bad you dont like my replies because Im right and you cant take critisizm. That's the reason you have called me every name in the book but white. Oh, and hoping I have a terrible night. This sounds like a kid that tells his dad he hopes he dies while flopping in his bed because he's grounded to his room. Dont see me calling you an a s s h o l e yet do ya? Not yet atleast, but I dont have to. Youre acting like one.

I debunked your theory and its worthless. You're another "can I drink winny" noob with some closed minded, no knowledge attitude. You read this somewhere and liked it without studying how it could be wrong. Youre not the first member to come along and post about "not ejaculating" for building or keeping testosterone . Each time members came together and debunked the idea because its rediculous as Pheedno pointed out. It's old school thinking.

If you had any real knowledge and research behind you of the anatomy, you would know this theory is rediculous. Dont like it to bad. Go do a Timberlake bro and keep crying me a river.

Oh ya, by the way, money and steroids do make a man.
    I did not come here to be the subject of criticism, mockery, ridicule or sarcasm -- as has turned out to be the case. Why should I stick around?

Since LoveMyRoids' first post I have been disgusted at this board, especially with the ignorant, foul-mouthed behaviour he's shown.

At least Carlos had the decency to apologise in PM -- but it wasn't he, that pissed me off.

Pheedno has disagreed and even though he honestly doubts the validity of my ideas, has approached it with diplomacy and respect, asking for evidence and research documentation to backup my ideas. This is the kind of reaction I expected to my post. Not a shameless, childish put-down from a vain, loud-mouthed son-of-a-b*i*t*c*h like yourself.

Why is it so difficult to get any credibility and credence to this technique I speak of? Because of people like you.

"You're gay, he's gay, she's gay." Real mature.

Everyone else has been tactful, respectful in their speech. LoveMyRoids, have you no dignity? Are we in 3rd grade, do you need to be taught basic human mannerism? Have you no shame? You "love your roids" and your words and actions proudly display your childishness and ignorance. You make me sick. Don't you make yourself sick? What do people around you think of you? Are you like this on the message board only, or in real life too? How about in the gym, or on the street? Because if so, you probably don't have many close friends. But, I'm forgetting, you "love your roids" so that should be the answer to all your problems. Roids... the quick fix, for your vain, selfish, ignorant, indecent, indignant, foul, corrupt, haughty and shameless lifestyle. Take a good look at yourself in the mirror, are you a proud and strong man? You are thinking, as you read this, of a comeback, of another put-down, no doubt stemming from your insecurity as a human being.

Why should I stick around? What have I to gain? I came here with something to OFFER. And if you were to disrespect me like this on the street I would have beat the living S*H*I*T out of you.

Keep this in mind: "Money and steroids don't make a man, they make a man haughty." You will no doubt reply with yet more dim-wit and self-proclaimed so-called knowledge in an attempt to defend yourself, or rather COVER UP your foul mouthed attitude because you have no shame. Why should I respect you since you've shown me none? I'd be surprised if anyone showed you any respect at all. I hope you have a terrible night and a horrible weekend. You are a pure-bred asshole in every sense of the word. Go f*u*c*k yourself.

Again Im going to tell you, you dont know what you are talking about and Pheedno (thank you for the input) proved it.
    No he didn't.

I debunked your theory and its worthless.
    How did you do that? You debunked nothing but your own dignity.

You're another "can I drink winny" noob with some closed minded, no knowledge attitude. You read this somewhere and liked it without studying how it could be wrong.
    I read this NOWHERE. I have practised it myself through experience, and have had others practice it with the same results, as I've stated, both steroid -user and all-natural.

If you had any real knowledge and research behind you of the anatomy, you would know this theory is rediculous. Dont like it to bad. Go do a Timberlake bro and keep crying me a river.
    Real knowledge? What knowledge do you have besides what YOU'VE READ? How do you know what knowledge or research I have? I offered my ideas, you don't like them, I'll take them elsewhere. Do a Timberlake???? Jesus freakin' Christ, I'm curious, what standards do you use to judge what is and isn't GAY?

Oh ya, by the way, money and steroids do make a man.
    That is the most man you'll ever be (take away the steroids and money, what have you left?). And you're proud of it. I rest my case.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmmm..... Welcome to ar. Interesting read but, but I dont think this is for everone. Im sorry if your first taste of ar is bad. Now being the new kid its tough to jump right in a debate without having any cred here. However maybe its a good time to produce the research of your findings and have us read it, I love to learn new stuff. In my quest for being big an dripped I have made the mistake of the all deca cycle, which means that I not only couldnt have sex I couldnt have and orgasm. I did not make any big gains that cycle, nor did I win any points with the ladies. I actually got a complex when my hand when limp trying to get hard, so I had no release for about 4 months no gains. When I was 18 I went into the Marines 12weeks of boot camp at Paris island. In this 3 months of training I never once had the urge the need the thought to give myself a hand release. Now with a good diet and training like I never had in my life, I gained 3lbs, by your theory I should have been ripped nope. These were my experiences, and there is a lot research to back this side of the arguement. Again lats all agree to disagree, and welcome to AR

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    this post is funny, but there's no freaking way i could stop my self form climaxing when i have sex. i mean yeah i can make myself last longer but no matter what at the end i need to cum. and if you think that cum is test then your crazy. its your pituitary gland making LH that makes your balls work, not your balls telling your pituitary gland to make LH. if you cum or not its not gonna change a thing in the way it works. and your not gonna trick your body into thinking you didnt mate yet so you have to get stonger to beat the other silverback in the town......
    kinda reminds me of when i was 12 and thought if i jerked off more it would make my body think i mated alot so it should keep my Penis growing. as if jerking off causes your **** to grow more and more. as you grow and learn you realize some of the stuff you think is just wrong and proven....

maybe the reason you could go so long with out cumming is cause you were on a deca only cycle?
    Last edited by jcstomper; 02-06-2004 at 06:32 PM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    MYTH

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah use the search and you shall learn

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    Pheedno... you are wise beyond your years. Nothing like someone taking the time to put things in perspective. Great work.

I remember a couple of years ago ( maybe a little more now) a study came out showing that athletes that had sex the night before competition didn't lose a step. In fact, I think it may have shown the opposite effect. I never got a chance to pull that article... I just filed it away into the "to do" box in my head. I think its time I took a break from all the cardiology and internal medicine studies and tried to pull this one. I'll let you guys know what I find.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information