Thread: 16 weeks

#moe is offline New Member

16 weeks

I want to start a 16 week cycle. Any suggestions as what to start with?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by #moe
    I want to start a 16 week cycle. Any suggestions as what to start with?
    how about posting up your stats? Take a read through our stickies. Planning and executing my first cycle would be a good read for you with most the info you are looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    how about posting up your stats? Take a read through our stickies. Planning and executing my first cycle would be a good read for you with most the info you are looking for
    5'7" 195
    33yrs
    I've been in the gym religiously for a month. I eat right. Take preworkout, whey, and creatine(which I think was a waste of money).

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Bio is spot on, but I dont think you got the answer you are looking for. You have to understand that there are a lot of factors that will dictate the answers you get. People want to know how old you are because if you are too young, you could screw yourself up for life. If you are too fat than steroids will just make you look fatter when you put on 20lbs of water weight. If you are too skinny then you need to adjust your diet and learn to gain on your own then AAS could assist you in gaining weight. Steroids are not a magic drug that just makes you look like a body builder. There is a lot more to it, or everyone on this site would look like Yates. Post your age, weight and body fat % if you know it and people will be able to offer you more detailed guidance to suit your needs.

Quote Originally Posted by #moe
    5'7" 195 33yrs I've been in the gym religiously for a month. I eat right. Take preworkout, whey, and creatine(which I think was a waste of money).
    you are not ready yet after just a month. It's important to build a solid foundation first. Take the time to read those stickies and educate yourself

I appreciate the initial advise. I don't have a clue what my body fat % is. 5'7" 195. 33 yrs old. I have a guy I workout with on occasion that is versed in what I'm looking for. He says I should stack Winnie with Test. Others have mentioned D-Bol. My brother runs straight test and from his pics has had great results. He started with fast absorbing and now uses slow absorbing.

I wouldn't say that I'm fat. In my opinion ( whatever that's worth) I feel I'm ready to take that next step but don't know what to go with. I have been researching, researching, researching.... My bro said this is the site to get on. So here I am.

What else do I need to be asking???

Graciechoke is offline New Member
    Hi guys I need some advice. I'm 35 and Id say I'm overweight but a stocky build and find it hard to lose the weight. I've made my mind up to cycle again after a few years so please any suggestions?

Take the time to read that stickie brother. Knowledge is power and it has all the info you are looking for

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Phoenix2015 is offline Associate Member
    welcome

Thread Information