NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member

Hi, there used to be a spot or section for sample cycles ...where is it now?

Hi, there used to be a spot or section for sample cycles ...where is it now?

I'm 48 and a half years old and am an experienced bodybuilder

I grew up in the late 70s with Joe Weider magazines and old school bodybuilders: Frank Zane, Casey Viator, that was Glory days #1 of bodybuilding then I during college in the 1990s enjoyed Glory Days #2 with Dorian Yates, Rich Gaspari, etc.

I've taken a break from here.... I'm thankful that I got out of a medical marijuana habit almost 2 years ago, what a waste that was

I vaguely remember a spot on this forum with sample cycles. Like beginner, intermediate, experienced and different ones.

Where is it now?

As an aside, some cycles I've looked at on the web, highly recommend (for some reason) Testosterone Boosters taken on cycle....like during a 10 week cycle. I'm like what... ?? That's strange. The E-book writer didn't write it well enough (he didn't write in a precise way, leaving nothing unclear), so it's hard for me to ask him to clarify, obviously.

Is that advisable or recommended to take natural Testosterone boosters like Prime Labs Test. during the entire 10 week cycle?

Or are Testosterone Boosters Only to be used as something in addition to Nolvadex etc during the PCT stage only?

My current cycle will be 325 mgs to 375 mgs of Test E. pinned once a week into 1 pectoral muscle in 1 sitting (1x a week Test E. 325 to 375 mgs into the Pectoral muscle) for 10 weeks. The 1st 4 weeks will be 20 mgs of d-bol a day.

I'm takin Arimidex 0.25 mg per day during the entire cycle and will be taking some Arimidex during PCT also

During PCT I will be taking Nolvadex also in addition to some Arimidex and natural Testosterone booster ; it's interesting that Clomid has been linked to causing eye problems; nobody wants to risk eye problems.

My physique:
    I'm 48, at 5 ft 10, 199 pounds.

Let me know please what the answer would be to these 2:

1) where if they are there at all) are the sample cycles here? they've disappeared since I was here long ago

2) is taking Testosterone booster during / on cycle for the duration of the cycle a waste and should only be used during PCT to help aid Test production naturally

Thanks in advance for all your help Good luck with YOUR gains...and stay safe and prosperous during these trying times (May 2020)
    Last edited by NiceGuyResearcher; 05-31-2020 at 01:56 AM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You may be thinking of those listed on the home page?

https://www.steroid.com/steroid_cycles.php
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Welcome (back?) to the forum!

I personally have had good luck with some of the OTC test boosters and imagine that they would make nice (though probably minor) add-ons, especially during PCT. I still feel the effects of some of them while on doc prescribed HRT (Clomid therapy), particulary Mucuna Pruriens and Longjack.

The particular product you mentioned seems to tick some of the boxes, though I personally would just buy the individual components from Bulk Supplements or Liftmode, maybe. Also, that product has a 'proprietary blend' formula, so you really don't know what you are getting of each compound.
    Thank you for your help. Nice avatar: red eye from battle star galactica

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    You may be thinking of those listed on the home page?

https://www.steroid.com/steroid_cycles.php
    thank you very much.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome back.

Thread Information