Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 30 of 30
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Northern Califas
    Posts
    633

    >> President Bush Signs the Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004 <<

    Steroid precursors (pro-hormones) except DHEA, estrogens, progestins, and corticosteroids have become "controlled substances" in the U.S. The bill to ban prohormones (S. 2195) was signed by the President last Friday, October 22, 2004. The bill will go into effect 90 days from the date the President signed the bill into law. The law will take effect on January 20, 2005.

    WTF?


  2. #2
    sherpa27 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    fairfax va
    Posts
    132
    This was bound to happpen, oh well, time to stock up just like the ephedra ban!

  3. #3
    KAEW44's Avatar
    KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,673
    Quote Originally Posted by sherpa27
    This was bound to happpen, oh well, time to stock up just like the ephedra ban!
    Exactly, i could totally cure the american obesity problem with the amount of ephedra i stashed.

  4. #4
    sore24/7's Avatar
    sore24/7 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    192
    thank Bush....for everything

  5. #5
    Jdawg50's Avatar
    Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Mountains
    Posts
    3,095
    Steroids are allready illegal guys... If you want that pro- crap go for it. If you want something that really works... IE GH, Test, Deca , ANAVAR , EQ... they are allready illegal sooo who cares???

  6. #6
    skinjob's Avatar
    skinjob is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    219
    all steroids are legal to take in the UK, except if you SELL them in which case you will get bummed into next week.. i have known scores of dodgy feckers over the years but have NEVER heard of ANYONE getting done for gear. the cops just dont care. neither does the law. the cops will not confiscate personal supplies as its not illegal to possess them here, they would have to PROVE you were SELLING em here. but then everyone lays into the uk for being too *liberal*. terrible living in such a liberal country. hohoho... now let me see wheres my tub of pinks? o yes in the car for those gym days! that would be 1000 of the buggers. heh.

    if being legal for gear means living in this hellhole... er free healthcare too... and cheap roids.. mmm i'm loving it darlings.

  7. #7
    Tock's Avatar
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    7,103
    Steroid precursors (pro-hormones) except DHEA, estrogens, progestins, and corticosteroids have become "controlled substances" in the U.S. The bill to ban prohormones (S. 2195) was signed by the President last Friday, October 22, 2004. The bill will go into effect 90 days from the date the President signed the bill into law. The law will take effect on January 20, 2005.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    Steroids are allready illegal guys... If you want that pro- crap go for it. If you want something that really works... IE GH, Test, Deca, ANAVAR, EQ... they are allready illegal sooo who cares???
    I do.
    There is no person in the government who should be telling me what any of us can or cannot put in our bodies, don't you agree?
    It's fine if they want to test stuff and publish results so we can be informed. But no way should they be making those decisions for us, because WE own the government; they don't own us.
    Every time they do more of this crap, we become less free. That's why you should care.

    -Tock

  8. #8
    skinjob's Avatar
    skinjob is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    219
    hear hear

  9. #9
    Jdawg50's Avatar
    Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Mountains
    Posts
    3,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Steroid precursors (pro-hormones) except DHEA, estrogens, progestins, and corticosteroids have become "controlled substances" in the U.S. The bill to ban prohormones (S. 2195) was signed by the President last Friday, October 22, 2004. The bill will go into effect 90 days from the date the President signed the bill into law. The law will take effect on January 20, 2005.



    I do.
    There is no person in the government who should be telling me what any of us can or cannot put in our bodies, don't you agree?
    It's fine if they want to test stuff and publish results so we can be informed. But no way should they be making those decisions for us, because WE own the government; they don't own us.
    Every time they do more of this crap, we become less free. That's why you should care.

    -Tock
    I know your a libritarian- sp? I totally understand what your saying here Tock.. What I'm saying is Pro-hormones are a waste of money IMO. Gear is illegal... so it does not affect me. If I'm gonna do gear, I'm gonna do the real deal. I am willing to take that risk. I would rather they legalize it and tax the crap out of it. I also agree that there should be less intrusive government.

  10. #10
    SaTyR's Avatar
    SaTyR is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    620
    God i love living in Europe !

  11. #11
    Tock's Avatar
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    7,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    I also agree that there should be less intrusive government.
    Yet you support politicians who create a more intrusive government . . .
    Ok . . . you got what you voted for.
    -Tock

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Northern Califas
    Posts
    633
    Thus the reason I didnt vote for bush

  13. #13
    kaptainkeezy04's Avatar
    kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    2,272
    Why dont they just ban the supplements that dont work worth a s h i t and make the good stuff legal again? atleast people wouldnt be wasting their money and useless products.

  14. #14
    100m champ's Avatar
    100m champ is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    744
    PRES: BUSH IS A***** WHO MAKES IT HARD FOR EVERYONE OF COLOR

  15. #15
    Captain_test's Avatar
    Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by 100m champ
    PRES: BUSH IS A***** WHO MAKES IT HARD FOR EVERYONE OF COLOR
    Oh god...another Kanye West supporter..

  16. #16
    Captain_test's Avatar
    Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock


    I do.
    There is no person in the government who should be telling me what any of us can or cannot put in our bodies, don't you agree?
    It's fine if they want to test stuff and publish results so we can be informed. But no way should they be making those decisions for us, because WE own the government; they don't own us.
    Every time they do more of this crap, we become less free. That's why you should care.

    -Tock

    I consider myself somewhat of a libertarian.. But I still dont think you should be able to go to 711 and buy your AAS/Crack/Guns. There needs to be some sanity here. I dont want to see 15 year olds on AAS, and not knowing anything about what they're doing. Or even using AAS...

    I think a less intrusive govt would be great. But c'mon, we cant just say "Legalize Everything!"

  17. #17
    100m champ's Avatar
    100m champ is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    744
    Its true thats why we dont vote for bush, does nothing to help hispanics and blacks NOTHING AT ALL.. JUST LIKE HOW THEY MADE EVERYTHING SLOW UP FOR THE FOOD AND HELP FOR THE PEOPLE OF NEW ORLEANS, IF IT WAS NOT A BLACK CITY THERE WOULD BE HELP RIGHT AWAY.. HISPANICS NOR BLACKS WILL NEVER SUPPORT BUSH ALL HE DOES IS DESTROY THE COUNTRY AND BRINGS IT FURTHER A PART. BUSH LIED WHEN IRAQ HAD WEPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION HE LIED WHEN HE SAID THAT IRAQ WAS SUPPORTING AL-QUEADA

  18. #18
    Captain_test's Avatar
    Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by 100m champ
    Its true thats why we dont vote for bush, does nothing to help hispanics and blacks NOTHING AT ALL.. JUST LIKE HOW THEY MADE EVERYTHING SLOW UP FOR THE FOOD AND HELP FOR THE PEOPLE OF NEW ORLEANS, IF IT WAS NOT A BLACK CITY THERE WOULD BE HELP RIGHT AWAY.. HISPANICS NOR BLACKS WILL NEVER SUPPORT BUSH ALL HE DOES IS DESTROY THE COUNTRY AND BRINGS IT FURTHER A PART. BUSH LIED WHEN IRAQ HAD WEPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION HE LIED WHEN HE SAID THAT IRAQ WAS SUPPORTING AL-QUEADA
    Why would/should the President do ANYTHING for a specific RACE?!?! Can you say reverse racism?

  19. #19
    cmillett is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the south
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_test
    Why would/should the President do ANYTHING for a specific RACE?!?! Can you say reverse racism?
    I agree,How in the hell can you do anything for one race in the united states of america,we have more rights ,more opertunity too education,jobs and every thing else you can possibly imagine than any other country in the world,most of the fvcking people screaming racism make me sick ,the fvckin reason people are screaming racism is because they are too fvckin lazy to get up and get a education or a job ,thay want something for nothing ,there is no reason in the world a grown man or women can't get a job in the united states unless you have a big criminal back ground but you can't blame anybody but yourself for that!!!!!!!!!

  20. #20
    Captain_test's Avatar
    Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by cmillett
    I agree,How in the hell can you do anything for one race in the united states of america,we have more rights ,more opertunity too education,jobs and every thing else you can possibly imagine than any other country in the world,most of the fvcking people screaming racism make me sick ,the fvckin reason people are screaming racism is because they are too fvckin lazy to get up and get a education or a job ,thay want something for nothing ,there is no reason in the world a grown man or women can't get a job in the united states unless you have a big criminal back ground but you can't blame anybody but yourself for that!!!!!!!!!
    I'm part black and reverse racism pisses me the hell off. I Don't need to be treated better, or have more of a chance to do ANYTHING because of my ethnicity. I dont need to have a scholarship because I'm black. My dads an orthodontist, and the University of Utah wanted to give me money to go to school because I'm black. It's ridiculous. My dad's an orthodontist, so dont ever tell me that a brother is being held down in this god damn country.

  21. #21
    cmillett is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the south
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_test
    I'm part black and reverse racism pisses me the hell off. I Don't need to be treated better, or have more of a chance to do ANYTHING because of my ethnicity. I dont need to have a scholarship because I'm black. My dads an orthodontist, and the University of Utah wanted to give me money to go to school because I'm black. It's ridiculous. My dad's an orthodontist, so dont ever tell me that a brother is being held down in this god damn country.
    amen

  22. #22
    xxSmartyPantsxx is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    91
    i don't think bush dislikes a particular race, he just has no interest or concern for poor folk.

    bush is an elitist, born with silver spoon in mouth, big business suckup, war mongering pussy...and that's the nicest thing i have to say about him.

  23. #23
    100m champ's Avatar
    100m champ is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    744
    Quote Originally Posted by xxSmartyPantsxx
    i don't think bush dislikes a particular race, he just has no interest or concern for poor folk.

    bush is an elitist, born with silver spoon in mouth, big business suckup, war mongering pussy...and that's the nicest thing i have to say about him.
    Well i guess you guys dont see whats still going on in Texas,Alabama,Missisippi and most of the south states its hard for all black floks and people of color down here

  24. #24
    xxSmartyPantsxx is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by 100m champ
    Well i guess you guys dont see whats still going on in Texas,Alabama,Missisippi and most of the south states its hard for all black floks and people of color down here
    I don't agree with the majority of dubya's policies, but he surely isn't responsible for the racial tensions and bigotry of the deep south. That whole mess goes back hundreds of years. He just doesn't give a damn about people who don't have money.

  25. #25
    100m champ's Avatar
    100m champ is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    744
    Quote Originally Posted by xxSmartyPantsxx
    I don't agree with the majority of dubya's policies, but he surely isn't responsible for the racial tensions and bigotry of the deep south. That whole mess goes back hundreds of years. He just doesn't give a damn about people who don't have money.
    You mean he dont give a daam about black people, yall jus dont wanna here dat.. Jus go ahead and turn a blind eye

  26. #26
    cmillett is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the south
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by 100m champ
    Well i guess you guys dont see whats still going on in Texas,Alabama,Missisippi and most of the south states its hard for all black floks and people of color down here
    I live in mississippi,so tell me whats going on in mississippi?I see all colors of people walking the streets drinking from a fvcking brown bag in their hand in the middle of the week while other people are at work getting taxed for their laziness,there is plenty of opertunity for anyone of any color to make something of their life,it PISSES ME OFF when someone uses the racist excuse for their own laziness,like I said earlier in this tread theres is no excuse for someone to make something of their life,so tell me what is it that a black man can't do that a white,red,yellow,purple or pink man can do in mississippi,just tell me one fvcking thing,so tell me what is still going on in mississippi!!!!!!

  27. #27
    SinCityMan's Avatar
    SinCityMan is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by 100m champ
    Its true thats why we dont vote for bush, does nothing to help hispanics and blacks NOTHING AT ALL.. JUST LIKE HOW THEY MADE EVERYTHING SLOW UP FOR THE FOOD AND HELP FOR THE PEOPLE OF NEW ORLEANS, IF IT WAS NOT A BLACK CITY THERE WOULD BE HELP RIGHT AWAY.. HISPANICS NOR BLACKS WILL NEVER SUPPORT BUSH ALL HE DOES IS DESTROY THE COUNTRY AND BRINGS IT FURTHER A PART. BUSH LIED WHEN IRAQ HAD WEPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION HE LIED WHEN HE SAID THAT IRAQ WAS SUPPORTING AL-QUEADA
    What about when Bush proposed to allow all the mexicans living in america the chance to stay as long as they continue to work and pay taxes. Not to mention how did Bush have anything to do with slowing up supplies to the people of the south. He is not in charge of getting supplies to them in the first place thats why we have FEMA. Also FEMA's policy is that it is the states responsibility to take care of their people until aid can be provided which can take up to 2 weeks. The 3-5 days that it took to get supplies to the people was well under their "normal" proceedures.

    Something that has always bothered me about ignorant asses like yourself is the feeling that the government owes you something. Look at the tsunami vistims they were not bitching becasue aid didnt come fast enough they were to busy thanking us and the others that helped. You have no idea what it takes to organize reliefe for that amount of people. It does not involve just opening the doors to a walmart and saying get what you need. Someone still has to pay for everything that is sent to help. Money has to be secured then the supplies then the aid can start. Besides wasnt it black people standing on top of buildings shooting at helicopters and construction workers and engineers that helped slow the process.

  28. #28
    cmillett is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the south
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by SinCityMan
    What about when Bush proposed to allow all the mexicans living in america the chance to stay as long as they continue to work and pay taxes. Not to mention how did Bush have anything to do with slowing up supplies to the people of the south. He is not in charge of getting supplies to them in the first place thats why we have FEMA. Also FEMA's policy is that it is the states responsibility to take care of their people until aid can be provided which can take up to 2 weeks. The 3-5 days that it took to get supplies to the people was well under their "normal" proceedures.

    Something that has always bothered me about ignorant asses like yourself is the feeling that the government owes you something. Look at the tsunami vistims they were not bitching becasue aid didnt come fast enough they were to busy thanking us and the others that helped. You have no idea what it takes to organize reliefe for that amount of people. It does not involve just opening the doors to a walmart and saying get what you need. Someone still has to pay for everything that is sent to help. Money has to be secured then the supplies then the aid can start. Besides wasnt it black people standing on top of buildings shooting at helicopters and construction workers and engineers that helped slow the process.
    I'm glad to see someone else with good sense.

  29. #29
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    thanks to every dumbass who voted him in office

  30. #30
    Tock's Avatar
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    7,103
    Quote Originally Posted by xxSmartyPantsxx
    I don't agree with the majority of dubya's policies, but he surely isn't responsible for the racial tensions and bigotry of the deep south. That whole mess goes back hundreds of years. He just doesn't give a damn about people who don't have money.
    Bush and other conservatives like him certainly haven't been doing much to resolve racial tensions and bigotry.
    I'm sure you'll recall that it was conservatives -- particularly southern conservatives -- who resisted equal voting rights for blacks, who fought to retain "seperate but equal" educational systems, who fought for keeping blacks in their "rightful place," who fought against inter-racial marriages, and conservative Southern Babtist preachers who assured Confederate patriots that God and the Bible support slavery (which, incidentally, it does).

    Nope, Bush isn't responsible for the cancer of bigotry all by himself. But he is responsible for not doing much against it.

    -Tock

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •