MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

Imported Prostitutes to "israel"

Israel women trafficking soars
    Between 3,000 and 5,000 women have been smuggled into Israel in the past four years to work as prostitutes, according to a parliamentary inquiry.
    The report described how the women are sold at public auctions for as much as $10,000 and forced to work up to 18 hours a day.

On average the women receive only three percent of the money they earn from prostitution, the report said.

Most of the women are from the former Soviet Union.

Many are raped and beaten as they are smuggled into Israel over the Egyptian border, the inquiry found.

Attitudes

Zehava Galon, of the opposition Yahad Party, presented the report to the speaker of the Knesset on Wednesday.

"We began this inquiry to investigate the extent of this phenomenon and raise political awareness of their plight and the brutal nature of the trafficking of women in this time of globalisation," said Ms Galon.

She said the biggest challenge in addressing the plight of women in the sex trade was changing the attitudes of the Israeli public and police.

The inquiry also criticised judges for passing light sentences, sometimes only community service, for men running prostitution rings.

The report called for minimum jail terms of 16 years for those convicted. London-based rights group Amnesty International and the US State Department have also reported an alarming increase in prostitution rings in Israel.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4380067.stm

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    Israel women trafficking soars
    Between 3,000 and 5,000 women have been smuggled into Israel in the past four years to work as prostitutes, according to a parliamentary inquiry.
    The report described how the women are sold at public auctions for as much as $10,000 and forced to work up to 18 hours a day.

On average the women receive only three percent of the money they earn from prostitution, the report said.

Most of the women are from the former Soviet Union.

Many are raped and beaten as they are smuggled into Israel over the Egyptian border, the inquiry found.

Attitudes

Zehava Galon, of the opposition Yahad Party, presented the report to the speaker of the Knesset on Wednesday.

"We began this inquiry to investigate the extent of this phenomenon and raise political awareness of their plight and the brutal nature of the trafficking of women in this time of globalisation," said Ms Galon.

She said the biggest challenge in addressing the plight of women in the sex trade was changing the attitudes of the Israeli public and police.

The inquiry also criticised judges for passing light sentences, sometimes only community service, for men running prostitution rings.

The report called for minimum jail terms of 16 years for those convicted. London-based rights group Amnesty International and the US State Department have also reported an alarming increase in prostitution rings in Israel.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4380067.stm
    militiaguy STRIKES AGAIN !!!!

keth'naab is offline Associate Member
    we raided a whorehouse in Mosul once.

ugliest frickin' women I've ever seen. thankfully the whorehouse doubled as a weapons depot, so we at least got some pretty AKs and RPKs.

damn. no wonder iraqi's were screwing sheep. ugly-ass women there...ugh.

prealdeal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by keth'naab

ugliest frickin' women I've ever seen. thankfully the whorehouse doubled as a weapons depot, so we at least got some pretty AKs and RPKs.

Well the must send the ugly ones there cause I've seen the hottist eastearn eurpoen women ever in the strip clubs in the atlanta
    but besides that that is f**k up & I hope this post helps

Human trafficking of prostitutes and "exotic dancers" is a world wide plague these days... it's certainly not limited to Israel.

Even in "quiet" little Canada we have more than our share of prostitutes imported (often not willingly) from former eastern block countries.

Red

keth'naab is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prealdeal
    Well the must send the ugly ones there cause I've seen the hottist eastearn eurpoen women ever in the strip clubs in the atlanta
    but besides that that is f**k up & I hope this post helps

I'm afraid to ask, but what does "hottist eastearn eurpoen women" have to do with Iraqi hookers?

nah, fuggit. don't answer that question, please.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    M'guy I'll just remind you that there's alot of east European woman working as hookers in Beirut too. Although I've no idea of their working conditions I'm in no doubt their no better than hookers anywhere else in the world.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone needs some ass some times!

FINAMAN is offline Banned

thats uncalled for. Alot of middle eastern women including arabs are sexii for example look at shakira shes half arab i bet you didnt know that one either.

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    This is a necessary evil...everyone knows the way to get a Jewish girl to stop putting out...marry her!!!!

joking!!!!

decadbal is offline Banned
    ah... ugly hookers, can it get any better

Anyone who has been to the Mid East has seen/had scores of hooks..Romanians in Saudi....Pakis in Dubai...Russians/Poles in Beruit...and of course if you take the "Bridge that Allah cant see over" into Bahrain, you can see all the Saudi Religous Police hanging out at the Hilton, trying to mess with the girls from the Fligth Attendant school.

Thread Information