SearchAndDestroy is offline New Member

If/when to throw in winny

Just posted this on the steroid questions threads but thought I may be also suitable for this forum.

Currently 4 weeks in to a simple but so far effective stack of Sust Primo,
    Thinking of throwing in winny later on to harden up the gains and help me lean out a little towards the end.
    Im taking proviron as an anti e and it seems to be doing its job, so far no bloat or sides. Obviously I have Nolva on hand in case. This is not my first cycle but i am by no means an expert, so I need some info.
    Is it a good idea to throw in the winny towards the end to lean out a little and if so when should I do it, can I cut the sust and just continue the primo winny for a bit or will this compromise my gains. Of course I could also run the primo winny on another cycle, let me know what you guys think.
    Oh yea, Im 36 and the reason i am doing the primo sust winny thing is cos I heard its fairly mild on the system and a good combo in older athletes.
    Any advice?

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    winny is not going to lean you out. It may dry you out a bit but it is your diet and workout that will determine how much you lean out. Keep the cycle simple. No winny.

Many people will tell you to throw it in, but your cycle is not broke, so don't fix it.

Lewd

PA-Muscle is offline New Member
    Winny is also very liver toxic..............But if you want to use it then add it into your regimen over the last 5-6 wks.............

Peace Out!

SearchAndDestroy is offline New Member
    Thanks guys
    Sorry reply took so long, been away.
    Have read up a bit more and decided to take Lewdtennents wise advice, the combo im using seems to be working just fine, why alter things.
    Ill save it for a future cutting cycle and dial in on the diet as yes of course it has more to do with the weight loss.
    So thanks again guys, Ill keep you posted as to how i progress on the primo sust...so far three weeks in and have put on 8lb or so, yes i know alot is water but the proviron seems to be keeping me from bloating(sust always bloats me!!) and if anything Im looking a little leaner and harder than normal, I put this down to the primo which is schering and the real deal and the proviron.
    I am convinced that primo as long as you can find it and is not faked is a worthy AAS, am very happy with the results so far. if your aim is to progress at a steady rate and not bloat up an extra 25lb then primo is the way to go(can you tell im a fan he he)
    So thanks again.

Thread Information