Thread: HCG when mixed

Big Bapper is offline Member

HCG when mixed

Have 5000iu amps HCG , Plan on taking 500ius twice a week. How long will HCG keep in fridge when mixed ??

hell_boy is offline New Member
    Same question here..anyone has answer

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    30-45 days. i would use it up no longer than 6 weeks.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I can't find a reference to back me up but I believe it's 6-8 weeks. I do two 500iu slin pins a week and it lasts five weeks, no problems. Just be sure it's stored in ten filled and recapped slin pins, not in an open amp!

Also take care when filling your pins -I sometimes fill them with air thinking I've got the mixed fluid instead -it's really hard to see into the amp with Pregnyl cuz the paper covers it. Plus you have to tilt it way to the opening and draw out from there. It's tricky.

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    I can't find a reference to back me up but I believe it's 6-8 weeks. I do two 500iu slin pins a week and it lasts five weeks, no problems. Just be sure it's stored in ten filled and recapped slin pins, not in an open amp!

Also take care when filling your pins -I sometimes fill them with air thinking I've got the mixed fluid instead -it's really hard to see into the amp with Pregnyl cuz the paper covers it. Plus you have to tilt it way to the opening and draw out from there. It's tricky.
    Hcg has to be kept pre-loaded in the shringes/ slins? Never heard this before , so I'm curios as to why? Thanks Bro

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky72
    Hcg has to be kept pre-loaded in the shringes/ slins? Never heard this before , so I'm curios as to why? Thanks Bro
    It has to be mixed all in on go so the only way to store it is in pinzs. I load mine up in slin pinzs and use sc.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    30-45 days. i would use it up no longer than 6 weeks.
    6 weeks thanks 956Vette.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bapper
    It has to be mixed all in on go so the only way to store it is in pinzs. I load mine up in slin pinzs and use sc.
    Ayup, once you pop the amps you'v got to get it somewhere it's going to stay sterile and not be exposed to the air. I keep my filled pins in an airtight container in the fridge. Keep in mind that loading the things is tricky business, at least to me it is with Pregnyl.

Thread Information