I am about to embark on my first cycle and while I'm extremely excited, I am equally as nervous. The research that I have conducted prior to purchasing everything for my 6-8 week cycle has been extensive and I would appreciate anyone's overall feedback of what I am about to commence.

I have 50mg tablets of Winstrol as well as Test Enanthate . I bought syntha-6, glucosamine tablets, milk thistle, and a lean dessert protein to take throughout my cycle. How does that sound as an overall plan?

MY MAIN QUESTION IS ABOUT PCT. I have already purchased everything for my cycle and even though I am nervous about the cycle itself, I have not purchased or researched the PCT at all. I have done some reading on the subject, and it seems like Clomid and Nolvadex TOGETHER are the way to go. Something like Clomid = 300mg first day, 100mg next ten days, 50mg last ten days and Nolvadex = 20mg each day. I have looked these products up online and I guess my question is... Does Clomid and Nolvadex only come as an injectable supplement? With my cycle, the only thing I'm injecting is the Test and that's once a week, but it seems that for the PCT, I will have to inject TWO supplements EVERY day. Am I understanding this correct? Please clarify, any feedback would be GREATLY APPRECIATED, thanks so much!