Scra is offline New Member

HCG Question......

Hey. I'm just coming to the end of my first ever steroid cycle and I'm not sure about the exact dose of HCG I should take........I've been on a 12 week course of Deca and 8 wks of Sustanon , and although I haven't experienced any problems so far I know it is still nessecary to take the HCG for the next few weeks. I ordered four vials of it and what I received was 2 vials of powder (marked 5000iu) and 2 vials of liquid (marked 1ml).......am I right in pressuming that powder has to be mix with the contents of each bottle???? I've heard that 1500iu once a wk, for the last wk of the cycle, and for the following 2/3 wks would suffice.....is that correct??? Thanks in advance.

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    Wow, I think you are not prepared and you'll be in for a rough ride.

Why 8 weeks of Sustanon and 12 weeks of Deca ? I always believe that deca shuts me down harder than test, so I normally would stop deca a couple weeks before test, so ie deca 10 week, test 12 week. If you do not have more test, then too bad.

As for HCG , break the amp with water and pour in the vial with powder. Then if it is 5000iu, you can split it into 10 insulin pins. Inject it subcutaneously at 500iu twice a week, ie monday and thursday. Start ASAP. Then stop the HCG right before your start your PCT which is about 3 weeks after your last shot of deca. PCT = Nolvadex and Clomid. Go read up on the sticky. They have put in much more effort in explaining it step by step.

Scra is offline New Member
    Ok, thanks for the advice........this was my first cycle, hence my lack of knowledge about this. Why do you think I'm in for a "rough ride"??? Can anyone explain, in laymans terms, why both the nolvadex and clomid are nessecary.......I had been just using 20mg Nolv per day up until now.

Thread Information